The Missed Parallel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Missed Parallel

Happy New Year, guys! - love fu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regarding Eltana's Death - an accident steampunk related?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fumagi

Fumagi

Regarding Eltana's Death - an accident steampunk related? Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Eltana's Death - an accident steampunk related?   Regarding Eltana's Death - an accident steampunk related? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 6:56 am

This is just going to recap what me and Jisu talked about when she was over at my place, but I thought it would probably be a good idea to get it down here so that we don't forget about it, and maybe have a place to get more ideas about this idea.

Okay, so as everyone should know, Eltana has to die. Otherwise, the goddess/spirit/power Khala can't possess her.

The idea that we were tossing around was that Eltana might die, perhaps, because of Steampunkers. (who desperately need a name, oh god). Not like, she was shot and killed by them, but that maybe her death was because of their existence?

We wanted it to be an accident. Something out of everyone's control. But, really, why would the goddess/spirit/power Khala come back through Eltana if it was just Eltana falling in a river and drowning? That would be an accident, pure and simple, and it also would be kind of pointless to have Khala come back like that.

So I thought, what if something happened still by accident, but through steampunk invention?

Something like a land mine, or Eltana accidentally getting shot. Something that is out of both Eltana's and the steampunkers control, but would not have happened in the first place if the steampunkers didn't exist, or were part of the spirituals.

What do you think should happen to Eltana?
Back to top Go down
http://mat.miracosta.edu/MAT125online/1HOMEWORK/Midterm/Bates/
Nyozeka ko

Nyozeka ko

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Eltana's Death - an accident steampunk related?   Regarding Eltana's Death - an accident steampunk related? EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 6:38 pm

Going along the lines of her death being accidental, but somewhat the fault of the (oh gods they need a better name) Steampunks, Eltana could die from exposure to some sort of fumes/exhaust from an experimental machine. (What kind? I don't know) It wouldn't exactly be their fault, because with their level of technology how are they supposed to know just exactly what chemicals add up to fatal fumes? Besides, there's no way to escape toxic gas unless you've got either a gas mask, or can run like an olympic sprinter with the devil on their heels. XD

But yea, that's my shoddy "Ko has bad sinus pains and her body hurts all over" idea.
Back to top Go down
Cam11598

Cam11598

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Eltana's Death - an accident steampunk related?   Regarding Eltana's Death - an accident steampunk related? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:04 am

***Text Removed***

Last edited by Cam11598 on Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupid Idea)
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Eltana's Death - an accident steampunk related?   Regarding Eltana's Death - an accident steampunk related? EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:03 am

Hmm.... explosions, anyone? Idk it's just the first thing that came to mind. It could've been a raid on the spirituals, but that doesn't make sense because this is before any "war" has broken out.
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Eltana's Death - an accident steampunk related?   Regarding Eltana's Death - an accident steampunk related? EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:23 am

Yeah. This idea (like so many others) really needs developed. I just got an urge to write this scene but I still have NO idea what/how it happens so I can't. TwT

Anyway, I'm thinking about that prototype gun that Jasper was making. It could be a misfiring during trials or something.
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Eltana's Death - an accident steampunk related?   Regarding Eltana's Death - an accident steampunk related? EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:25 am

Yes, that could work, but why would Eltana be there in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Eltana's Death - an accident steampunk related?   Regarding Eltana's Death - an accident steampunk related? Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding Eltana's Death - an accident steampunk related?
Page 1 of 1