The Missed Parallel

Happy New Year, guys! - love fu
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Korin character possibilities from Fu

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EcroXineoph

avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2008-12-05
Age : 30
Location : The same place this computer is.

PostSubject: Re: Korin character possibilities from Fu   Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:17 am

Also, that is a LAME sad face...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumagi

avatar

Posts : 148
Join date : 2008-12-05
Age : 28
Location : On my butt, on my bed.

PostSubject: Re: Korin character possibilities from Fu   Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:59 pm

EcroXineoph wrote:
Fumagi wrote:
Ismael the Monk wrote:
Kyur wrote:
I think that his hair looked better darker, almost a chocolate brown but a bit lighter.

Yeah, I actually agree with this. Also, what would you say to goggles?

I would say if someone designs them for me I'll do it.
(I'm sorry. I'm bad at design and I really can't handle doing it all myself. That is, if I recall, why we have a forum for such things?)

Yes it is why we have a forum. I hope you're not too swamped Fu... Sad
I'd be willing to sit down with someone - not just Fu but anyone - and brainstorm about various items (weapons, clothing, goggles XD) but I'd need the other said person to draw them out. I can think, I just can't usually translate my thoughts to images accurately.
I'm not. Well, I am, I just need help. I really can't do the whole job myself.

I explained to Ko on the phone this afternoon why.
I can design things. However, I'm not very good at it, and I'm not very quick at it. What I design comes from my heart and a great deal of time and deliberation, and typically it isn't very good anyway. This is why I need help with these sorts of things - I'm not fast enough, and I'm struggling as it is to make my style in just drawing people and drawing comics cleaner and more precise so that when it comes time to actually be getting these pages out, I won't have to spend the time thinking up designs for cities and models for clothes and things like that. Copying other peoples ideas is easy, and well, it's wrong if I'm copying them off the internet but if we're all working on a project it's more like I'm just copying an idea down that has been assimilated into the project.

(It's not just design either - naturally design is coming up now as we fumble to move to the next stage. But it'll also be paneling and inking soon, and style and form and all that pre-post-processing bullshit. I know we have a great many people working on this here. I'm sorry if I sound like I am complaining but I just don't want the project to go down in smoke because I can't handle all of this work, so I'm letting you all know it now - )

- I am not a professional comic artist. Maybe I can kind of draw, but mostly I don't know what I'm doing unless I think long and hard about it. I'm certain that if I do that we will end on page five because I will be burnt out from having to dig deep into my soul for every task, and I'm rambling and you've all gotten my point, and it's 5 am so I'll sleep on this and come back and tidy it up hopefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mat.miracosta.edu/MAT125online/1HOMEWORK/Midterm/Bates/
Ismael the Monk

avatar

Posts : 215
Join date : 2008-12-05
Age : 29
Location : East of the Moon and West of the Sun

PostSubject: Re: Korin character possibilities from Fu   Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:17 am

Fumagi wrote:
EcroXineoph wrote:
Fumagi wrote:
Ismael the Monk wrote:
Kyur wrote:
I think that his hair looked better darker, almost a chocolate brown but a bit lighter.

Yeah, I actually agree with this. Also, what would you say to goggles?

I would say if someone designs them for me I'll do it.
(I'm sorry. I'm bad at design and I really can't handle doing it all myself. That is, if I recall, why we have a forum for such things?)

Yes it is why we have a forum. I hope you're not too swamped Fu... Sad
I'd be willing to sit down with someone - not just Fu but anyone - and brainstorm about various items (weapons, clothing, goggles XD) but I'd need the other said person to draw them out. I can think, I just can't usually translate my thoughts to images accurately.
I'm not. Well, I am, I just need help. I really can't do the whole job myself.

I explained to Ko on the phone this afternoon why.
I can design things. However, I'm not very good at it, and I'm not very quick at it. What I design comes from my heart and a great deal of time and deliberation, and typically it isn't very good anyway. This is why I need help with these sorts of things - I'm not fast enough, and I'm struggling as it is to make my style in just drawing people and drawing comics cleaner and more precise so that when it comes time to actually be getting these pages out, I won't have to spend the time thinking up designs for cities and models for clothes and things like that. Copying other peoples ideas is easy, and well, it's wrong if I'm copying them off the internet but if we're all working on a project it's more like I'm just copying an idea down that has been assimilated into the project.

(It's not just design either - naturally design is coming up now as we fumble to move to the next stage. But it'll also be paneling and inking soon, and style and form and all that pre-post-processing bullshit. I know we have a great many people working on this here. I'm sorry if I sound like I am complaining but I just don't want the project to go down in smoke because I can't handle all of this work, so I'm letting you all know it now - )

- I am not a professional comic artist. Maybe I can kind of draw, but mostly I don't know what I'm doing unless I think long and hard about it. I'm certain that if I do that we will end on page five because I will be burnt out from having to dig deep into my soul for every task, and I'm rambling and you've all gotten my point, and it's 5 am so I'll sleep on this and come back and tidy it up hopefully.

Damn it, not ONCE have you called me! >_<;;

but yeah. I really want to make this work out. and I really have hopes for our creation. I will do anything to help you and anyone else out on this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Korin character possibilities from Fu   

Back to top Go down
 
Korin character possibilities from Fu
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» What song do you thing fits each character?
» Character Sheets?
» My race horse stable character's
» Which Character can You relate to
» Character wars!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Missed Parallel :: PMS (lol) :: Concept Art-
Jump to: