The Missed Parallel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Missed Parallel

Happy New Year, guys! - love fu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam11598

Cam11598

Hey? Empty
PostSubject: Hey?   Hey? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:43 pm

We all ganna get admin access to this fourm? or just FU and Jess? Cause i need to know if i should keep admin acess to the site to my self or need to share?
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

Hey? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey?   Hey? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 9:06 pm

Uhm...it's open for debate. But really all admin is gonna be used for is posting updates so....there's not much to it. Although, I really don't want this to turn into a power war like with Tommy n SWORD so....I'm willing to talk about it.

On a separate note, did you read the sticky before you posted your contact info?!?! We gave a specific template for you to follow! Cummon, Cam. XP
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

Hey? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey?   Hey? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 9:11 pm

Oh and also, please keep the thread topics specific so people can know what it's about when they go to click on it. Honestly, did you read ANY of the stickies?!?! They aren't that long and do provide some useful info and regulations that'll make it easier for everyone. Also, we tried to keep it a little humorous so it shouldn't be that bad. Pleeeeaaaase read!
Back to top Go down
Fumagi

Fumagi

Hey? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey?   Hey? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 10:26 pm

I'm pretty willing to talk about it too, I mean. :< Really, honestly, the only thing that admin was going to be used for is updates and things, because we're too small a group to really get anal about powerplay and banning people.

And really the only thing I was going to use Admin for is juicing up the forums. Smile

Hmmmmm.

We probably should have a discussion about this. :> I mean, I don't want to step on anyone's toes or make anyone feel shunned, and really I was only intending (personally) for Jisu to be admin, because she's the one most on the ball about getting everyone all together to talk and work. It seemed natural that way, you know? But that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://mat.miracosta.edu/MAT125online/1HOMEWORK/Midterm/Bates/
Cam11598

Cam11598

Hey? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey?   Hey? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:01 am

Fumagi wrote:
I'm pretty willing to talk about it too, I mean. :< Really, honestly, the only thing that admin was going to be used for is updates and things, because we're too small a group to really get anal about powerplay and banning people.

And really the only thing I was going to use Admin for is juicing up the forums. Smile

Hmmmmm.

We probably should have a discussion about this. :> I mean, I don't want to step on anyone's toes or make anyone feel shunned, and really I was only intending (personally) for Jisu to be admin, because she's the one most on the ball about getting everyone all together to talk and work. It seemed natural that way, you know? But that's just my opinion.
*Shuuuuuunnnn The non beliver Shuuuunnnnnnn* lol The magical leopliridon charlie!

Can u make a section for the site on here like update requests ect... and give me limited mod powers in that category?
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

Hey? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey?   Hey? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:45 am

update requests? huh?
Back to top Go down
Cam11598

Cam11598

Hey? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey?   Hey? EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 11:46 pm

EcroXineoph wrote:
update requests? huh?
After i make the site (just working on cosmetics now) can you make a section for update requests for the website?
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

Hey? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey?   Hey? EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 2:30 am

I might put a section up for the website but it might just be up to everyone to check it on their own from time to time.

I still don't know what update requests means though?
Back to top Go down
Cam11598

Cam11598

Hey? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey?   Hey? EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 5:06 am

EcroXineoph wrote:
I might put a section up for the website but it might just be up to everyone to check it on their own from time to time.

I still don't know what update requests means though?
Say you want a shout box post Hey i want a shout box, so i add one there u go!
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

Hey? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey?   Hey? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 5:58 am

Hmm.... as much as a shout box would be in order, I believe we should not really have "admins" because it would just turn a little ugly. We're all friends here, and we're all equal. I mean, yeah, I have no clue about what Tommy did and stuff, but still, it seems like giving false "power" tends to get to people.

But that's solely my opinion as a guy who just wants to have fun. Razz
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

Hey? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey?   Hey? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 6:45 am

Wait, so your for admin staying with just me n Fu and us not abusing it or you want everyone to have access to the admin account? It's just used for updates so I dunno why anyone else would want it...
Back to top Go down
Fumagi

Fumagi

Hey? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey?   Hey? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:33 am

seriously, it's not like we're going to ban people with it. :/

I don't really see why this is even an issue..? It clearly does not matter, so. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://mat.miracosta.edu/MAT125online/1HOMEWORK/Midterm/Bates/
Sponsored content

Hey? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey?   Hey? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Missed Parallel :: Off the Project :: General Chat-
Jump to: