The Missed Parallel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Missed Parallel

Happy New Year, guys! - love fu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Music/ sound FX for the flash. How?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

Music/ sound FX for the flash. How? Empty
PostSubject: Music/ sound FX for the flash. How?   Music/ sound FX for the flash. How? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 4:36 am

So, what are we doin' as far as music for the movie? Are we going to be using obscure songs from games or movies or are we gonna use some original music from like new grounds or is someone here gonna make an original score? (Don't worry Ko, I'm not looking at you.) Or any other ideas.
Back to top Go down
Cam11598

Cam11598

PostSubject: Sound Effects   Music/ sound FX for the flash. How? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:03 am

Well i got those covered!
Back to top Go down
Nyozeka ko

Nyozeka ko

PostSubject: Re: Music/ sound FX for the flash. How?   Music/ sound FX for the flash. How? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:21 pm

Yeah yeh bettah not be lookin' ter meh. Lest I has ta whup out a can of kick ass on yeh. *brandishes large can of said whup ass*

But seriously, if it really came down to the wire, I have programs that Fu and I could use to devise a score, what with my half assed education of how things go and sound, and her music critique-y-ness, we could probably pull an entire score outta our asses as a last resort. But only as a last resort, and even then you'd have a soundtrack that would be very...miyazaki/gackt/miyavi/FF/pokemon-y sounding. XD

But seriously, if we're going to do this the right way *slaps fu for thinking about the Wright way* then we would have to invest some serious time *NO NOT SIRIUS TIME* into the music department. I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one interested in creating a completely original track for this little (did I say little? I mean ho-Fvck it's huge) project of ours.
Back to top Go down
rz0mega

rz0mega

Location : In front of the computer....posting this sentence....

PostSubject: Re: Music/ sound FX for the flash. How?   Music/ sound FX for the flash. How? EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 4:45 am

I say that we use our own orchastrated songs,but I mean it's all good if we use actually vid game music.I don't care much.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zenokidz
Cam11598

Cam11598

PostSubject: Re: Music/ sound FX for the flash. How?   Music/ sound FX for the flash. How? EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 5:04 am

rz0mega wrote:
I say that we use our own orchastrated songs,but I mean it's all good if we use actually vid game music.I don't care much.
Shutters at the thought of vid game music because of copy right laws, do i need to be the legal advisor to this thing too?
Back to top Go down
rz0mega

rz0mega

Location : In front of the computer....posting this sentence....

PostSubject: Re: Music/ sound FX for the flash. How?   Music/ sound FX for the flash. How? EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 5:05 am

Cam11598 wrote:
rz0mega wrote:
Shutters at the thought of vid game music because of copy right laws, do i need to be the legal advisor to this thing too?
Ha,you are onlinez,hi cam! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zenokidz
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Music/ sound FX for the flash. How?   Music/ sound FX for the flash. How? EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 7:14 am

Cam11598 wrote:
rz0mega wrote:

No. As long as we give credit there's no legal problems.
Back to top Go down
Cam11598

Cam11598

PostSubject: ... Is this needed   Music/ sound FX for the flash. How? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:40 am

No longer see a need for this... since we are doing a comic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music/ sound FX for the flash. How?   Music/ sound FX for the flash. How? Empty

Back to top Go down

Music/ sound FX for the flash. How?
Page 1 of 1