The Missed Parallel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Missed Parallel

Happy New Year, guys! - love fu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.

Go down 
+2
Yobun
EcroXineoph
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. Empty
PostSubject: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:55 am

~*~*~*~ RP Line of YAY Asians and boobs and all that fun stuff! ~*~*~*~

Christina woke up and rolled over, smiling when she saw Jennifer still sleeping soundly beside her. Trying as best she could to not wake her, she slid out of the shared twin bed and began poking around the small room for any food that may still be there. Not surprisingly, all she found was a travel sized box of cereal. She let out a sigh as a passing subway shook the small shared room. It was very small, in fact about the size of a utility closet. That’s because it was one. The two girls had found the abandon room a few years ago and had cleared it out and made it there home.

It wasn’t much: just four walls, a roof over their head, a ridiculously small bed, a few shelves for their few belongings, and a small wood stove that served for both heat and cooking. But it didn’t matter. Most of the time they were out running. They lived for and by running. Jenny had been on the streets ever since her parents died when she was ten, and Chris, well, her parents had kicked her out of the house as soon as she turned 16. Luckily, Jenny found her and introduced her to running. The two quickly became best friends and before long, even more than that. Now, neither could imagine life without the other.

And so, Chris moved about the room, making as little noise as possible as she divided the cereal into two used and reused paper cups. She ate her breakfast before gently nudging Jenny. “Jenny. Hey, come on girl, time to wake up.”

Jenny mumbled and rolled over. Chris chuckled and shook Jenny a bit harder. “Come on, Jen. We’ve got work to do today. Robert and his runners need our help for their big cross city run, remember. We’ll get paid well for this one and we need the food.”

Jenny grumbled again, sitting up with a still half asleep look on her face.

“Good morning, sunshine.” Chris joked.

Jenny responded with a glare as she flung her legs over the edge of the bed and began her morning routine which concluded when she scarfed down the handful of cereal. “Alright, ready to go.”

Chris slipped on her specially made running shoes (her expensive birthday present from Jenny two years ago when she turned 21) and was out the door right behind Jenny.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Nolan:

The alarm clock on the wooden night stand rang constantly, yelling out for someone to finally quell its whining. Unfortunately, there was no one available, or at least anyone who cared enough to do such a task. So there the clock sat, whining. “Jeez, can’t you take a break once and awhile,” Nolan groaned referring to the clock he had yet to give notice since it woke him early. Maybe it was for this reason that Nolan ignored the clock. “Just maybe.”

The strum of his shoelaces being strained into a knot wavered through the air, losing power as it made its way into Nolan’s ear; the last place it would ever have the honor to get to. His shoes fasten around his foot, he moved upward rolling his pants up only until they reached his mid-chaff on both sides. With his bright orange jacket in hand and his finger gripped around his grey hat, Nolan finally slapped the clock down, finally silencing it. He could have left it run but then he would to have bought new batteries sooner. “Bloody Clock.”

Slam! Door’s are awfully noisy. The white tile roofing, blinding without adjustment, was a mark of The City. Its colors banal, dull and orderly, but then again it would look so good if it was red. Nolan wasn’t the fan of red but that was a different story all together. Anyway, before Nolan was a small box and a folding chair looking out over the rooftops; again it was nothing unusually. Heavily, he sat down on the chair and began to secure his hat; the signature of his attire. He let out a half-heavy sigh still looking out over the skyline. “Today’s going to be a good day.”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Jaime

5:00. I hate this thing… Jamie thought as he turned off his blaring alarm. One shower and sexy re-dress later, he was eating breakfast at his coffee table. As he ate, he saw on the T.V. that another runner had been captured. Damn good thing, those crazy’s need to be put away for life.

After he glanced at the time, Oh shit, I’m late for work! And he sprinted out the door, almost forgetting his keys.

Devon

“Still out for patrolling the streets there Bud?”
“Not really Sir. I’m still not really used to all of this runner stuff though.” He sighed. “Oh well.” Devon had just been promoted to some type of new post designed for catching the runners. Blues really weren’t trained for that type of combat but as they soon found out from Jackknife about the skill and possibilities in grasp they were unaware of what potential they possessed. Soon after leaving the police station Devon found himself wondering about the whole idea of being a runner. Knowing that all they do is try to clean up the city after the blues screw it up. He knows that helping people really is a better good than trying to oppose them.
“I wonder why I’m even a blue still?” he thought. “Maybe if I could just be myself, I would have a better understanding.”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

On their way to the job point, Chris and Jenny reviewed the mission specs.

“Alright, so we’re working with Robert’s crew today.” Chris said between rooftops.

“I know. You already said that back at the house.” Jenny said, rolling her eyes, though at the speed they were flying from roof to roof, Chris didn’t catch the gesture.

“I wasn’t sure if you were still in the land of the sleeping.” Chris smiled. “Anyway, Rob’s runners are gonna be receiving and delivering the package but since it’s so sensitive, he wants to run it through people that aren’t traceable to his gang. That’s where we come in. You and I are the middle of the rout. You’ll get the package from Wesley at the old town junction. Then you get it to me at the top of the New City Bank building. Then I have to get it to Rachel just outside the school district boarder.”

“Got it. So we split here, right?” Jen said as she skidded to a stop atop the current roof. “You’re headed that way and I’m off that way.” She said, pointing in two different directions.

Chris nodded, taking a few seconds to catch her breath. “Make sure you turn on your ear piece to pick up Rob’s frequency so we can be in sink with him and his team.”

Jenny laughed and nodded. “I know Chris. I’m not a kid anymore. I can take care of myself.”

Chris smiled. “I know. I just worry about you. I can’t help it.”

“I’ll be fine. I love you.” she said, planting a swift kiss on Chris’ lips.

“I love you too. See you at the rendez-vous point.” and with that she was off, jumping off the roof and landing gracefully on the roof below before continuing on toward the New City Bank. Jen watched her run off before turning and bounding off the opposite side of the roof.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

“Blah…Blah…Blah. Is there never any good new in the papers anymore?” Nolan grumbled to himself, with a random news paper in hand. It was brittle,old and covered with dirt, as it was derived from a trash bin not far from his place. His place was nothing worth noting as it was a simple shack filled the basic needs of life. Other than that it was just a simple greenhouse, to avoid too much suspicion. Sure it was hot and stuffy but is was good enough, for now.

Today’s job was nothing out of the ordinary. It was a diversion mission, sponsored by Rob, in efforts to support his runners. “I guess it could be worse,” he sighed to himself tossing the paper into a dumpster in a comfortable, secluded alley. But it looked to be a simple enough job, just run at a distance from the runners in case of interference, and it was bound to happen eventually.

Checking his PDA, he reviewed over the route once again, finalizing his objective and the restrictions of the land. “Old Town to the School District…That’s going to be a long trek. I guess I’ll just set up in the middle. The first and ends won’t have so much heat on them, but New City is going to be a tough one.” The sheer thought of the amount of resistance would curl the stomachs of any runner. Though most runners were usually better than those gun totting jocks, and we knew it.

“Well, it almost time for the first pickup. Better get moving.” He concluded, stuffing his PDA back into his pant’s pocket, zipped up his hoodie and re-secured his cap on his skull. Moments later, after a various amount of climbing, Nolan was bounding the roofs to Old Town Junction, the first scheduled swap point for the delivery.

In the car, Jaime, looking forward to another boring as hell day praying that anything will come on the radio, gazes to the sky in hopes of something, ANYTHING. Just as the light turns green, he sees a person jump between rooftops in the adjacent alleys. A call on the radio and he pulls over and begins pursuit up the fire exit.

As Devon was out on a routine patrol he calms his own personal thoughts and thinks about how he got to be where and who he is today.*Devon sighed*”I’m never going to betray the blues, but what their doing is just wrong. Then again they do at least do the best they can. Although being a runner would truly make me feel at place.”*He soon then pondered about what the other life is like…the runner’s life…*”I think all that I can do now is train my mind to focus on this new runner training then I’ll decide about what I’m going to do.”*later at the blues station he is questioned about why he had been so quiet and why he looked so puzzled. He only sighed and looked down to say I’m not sure yet…*

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _

After several minutes of solid running, both women were at their assigned spot. Chris continued to look around the roof of the building she was on as well as adjacent buildings for any threat. Mean while, Jenny had arrived at the dictated position in the old district and here eyes were now feverishly searching the surrounding roofs, looking for Wesley. Her senses were now acutely increased. Her eyes keen to any movement, her ears sensitive to any sound that even resembled a police siren her entire body feeling for the tell tale thwomp of a chopper. Soon she saw a familiar male figure making his way toward her. He came to a stop next to her and placed his hands on his knees, breathing deep for a few seconds before rising back up and handing the yellow runner bag to Jen.

“Here ya go Jennifer.” he said between breaths. “I haven’t had any problems so far. The blues are busy this morning, I guess.” Jenny laughed and took the bag, slinging it over her shoulder and adjusting the strap for her smaller frame. “Aright, you better get going. I’m off to Rob’s, he owes me a beer.” and with a mock salute he jumped off the edge of the building landing gracefully on an AC vent before continuing on in the direction of “home” for Robert and his gang.

Jennifer watched him go before turning and making her own way off the roof and toward the rendez-vous point with Chris.

((And now it's Tynan's post! hahahaha))

Last edited by EcroXineoph on Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:07 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 3:09 pm

All was quiet, oddly, as he over looked the hand-off from one runner to the other. The pass-off itself was unexciting, as it was simply watching two people talk and a bag be thrown. However the way things are shaping up, it should be calm, that is ti would be if he didn't know the Blues better. Nolan knew they would show themselves soon or later, they always did. The two runners finally split paths and his job went into action, it looked as though today's runner was using a bright yellow messenger bag as the object of interest. "I wonder why yellow. It makes you easier to spot," Nolan commented as he too began running off the building to the one across following the target in a parallel path.

The ground above him left and the air replaced it as he flowed through the air towards the next building. First his feet made contact, then his knees began to bend. With the remaining forward momentum, Nolan tuck his shoulder down and smoothly rolled, quickly rising up and resuming his path. This method would continue from building to building, along with a few fence hops and slides, all in effort to fill his job expectancy and to fill his wallet with money. Maybe if finish this job I will be able to get that radio I was looking for...That reminds me, I need to find a new place to set up camp. With this thought on his mind he slightly stumbled upon an uneven footing. Argh...Stay focused.
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:35 am

LOL WHY WAS I NOT INVITED TO THIS!? xD
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 4:15 am

Ismael the Monk wrote:
LOL WHY WAS I NOT INVITED TO THIS!? xD

Cause we started it Sat night at like...3am. XD;
Plus, didn't think you liked to RP.
Back to top Go down
Kyur

Kyur

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:17 am

Damn, missed them. Any sooner and I could have had the whole lot of them. Sigh. Wait He said as a runner ran off with an easily spotable yellow bag. Why yellow? That's way to easy to notice... He pulled out his pistol and yelled "FREEZE! DO NOT RUN! I WILL SHOOT!" But the runner kept going. This oughta' be fun Jamie brakes out in a mad dash after the runner.
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:27 am

((Alright so Ismael is joining! He's gonna try his hand at being a politician! People of the City, FEAR! XDD))
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:47 pm

EcroXineoph wrote:
((Alright so Ismael is joining! He's gonna try his hand at being a politician! People of the City, FEAR! XDD))

Uhh... what's the city called?? I want to address the people personally about the whole Runner business Razz
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 4:02 am

Its just the City...As I'm told.

Also...

....................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
BRO FIST
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:12 pm

Yobun wrote:
Its just the City...As I'm told.

Also...

....................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
BRO FIST

*facepalm* you too???
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:13 pm

lol I guess I'll just address it as The City. xD;;
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:20 am

Yeah. That's what I do. And you can do your post now or wait for Mike to do his. Either way it should be before mine so we all don't get too many posts ahead of you.
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:43 am

Dammit, if no one's gonna post (and by no one I mean Mike or Ismael) then Imma start killing people off and Ty, Andy, n I can go from there.
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:50 am

EcroXineoph wrote:
Dammit, if no one's gonna post (and by no one I mean Mike or Ismael) then Imma start killing people off and Ty, Andy, n I can go from there.

Hey, hey! I got a name already! Geez, lemme do my homework in peace, woman! xD

Besides, I've got a general idea of what I'm gonna do. Lemme just write it up real quick
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:59 am

Ismael the Monk wrote:
EcroXineoph wrote:

Hey, hey! I got a name already! Geez, lemme do my homework in peace, woman! xD

Besides, I've got a general idea of what I'm gonna do. Lemme just write it up real quick

FINALLY! SPRING BREAK! I CAN SIT DOWN AND WRITE NOWWWW
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 7:23 am

Alright, so...Mike's internet is dead in every definition of the word. Do we wanna just kill him off or just ignore him for a while till the internet is fixed? Cause Ismael is just about ready to post then we need to get this ball rolling!
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 7:46 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A runt from the litter will never get far, even with all the help in the world. This was not the case with that man, that triumphant being of flesh and bone that showed the world his might.
He was on a mission to give his people, The people of the City, safety and vengeance from the scum that ran the rooftops. He loomed towards the window of his office, looking down at the ants on the ground of his towering skyscraper, wondering when, and if then, who, would be among the few parasites under his foot.

“These little misfits believe they’re doing something productive, when all they’re doing is endangering everyone around them with their antics.” the raspy voice muttered under his breath.

Victor Scarsworth. A man of much power, a vulture with his weary calculating eyes on his prey, the city on a golden platter. The votes from the trusting hands of the citizen let him climb to the top of the food chain, letting him savor every morsel that fell into his lap.

“Oh, such simpletons, going on about their lives, not even giving a second thought to anything other than their mondati frappiatto coffee and sudoku puzzles. I’m glad they have such an intelligent and powerful mind governing them, so charismatic a person to ever lead them into a prosperous future.”

He smirked as he looked into his reflection in the window, as of course he was referring to himself.

“Ahh, what a glorious morning. Let the machine do it‘s works.”
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:55 pm

((OK so since Mike's internets have been down for EVER, we're gonna go on without him. Plus, if we wait any longer I'm gonna forget what Chris n Jen were doing even more than I already did. *goes back to read and refresh what WERE they doing*)
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:16 am

Jen continued on her rout, running ever closer to Chris. She hardly even thought as she leapt off one roof and landed fluidly on the next. She had been running for 11 years now and it had become almost subconscious. The Flow of the city was so evident, so fluid, so easy for her to follow. It was everything to her. Well, The Flow and Chris.

And so she moved ever closer to the rendez-vous as she launched herself off a wood plank that hung off the edge of a building and grabbed a vertical pipe on the edge of the next building, climbing swiftly up it to the rooftop before moving quickly across it and propelling herself to the next roof with no real conscious thought.

After a few minutes she saw the New City Bank building and in another she was on the roof approaching Chris. She came to a stop in front of Chris and breathed deeply for a few moments before slinging the bag off her shoulder and handing it to Chris. “Here ya go.” she breathed. “No Blues that I’ve seen. Tell Rach I say Hi.”

Chris smiled. “Will do. See you back home?”

Jen nodded and watched as Chris boldly leapt off the roof and began to make her way toward the School District before she turned for home.
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:07 pm

Nolan continued to run a few yards away from the other, watching as she bounded over obstacles simply for the fun and the business. It truly was incredible what Runners did, it was something no other could. This something to ponder about, as his leg mounts a air conditioning unit and stressed his muscles to lift him into the air and over a gap between two buildings. What they were doing, running across the city in order to deliver something to someone else other than the one who gave it to the runner in the first place. It never occurred to Nolan that the objects that he had delivered in the past, had no meaning to him whatsoever. The only thing he actually took from the delivery was the money. To him the object was just that, an object. No meaning, no value. It was silly to think of, and Nolan couldn't help but chuckle.

The next building he landed on came with a certain surprise. Behind the other runner, a few yards away was the one thing he was to do on this job. An officer.... On the rooftops. Thats a one ballsy move. Trending on our domain. Time to get to work none the less. And with that Nolan divert his path to move in a diagonal line to meet up with the two on a certain rooftop. Adrenaline surged through his veins and infected his muscles. Jumps and leaps became easier, landings came with less noticeable impacts. A railing lining the build served as the platform of which he used to boost himself across yet another building gap, and ended with a roll to continue using his speed, after the landing. 5 yards left. Finally the time came to face the officer. At the moment he had the higher ground with a building just a few feet higher than the other. With this advantage, Nolan decided to take the chance.

He leapt of the building roof down at the runner and officers path, hoping to land somewhere in between. He did. From there he would engage the officer, by ramping into his shoulder and slow or even stop his pursuit of the other runner. He attempted. And after all that, his next move to come would hopefully be to run his ass off since it wasn't until after way through his lunge at the officer that he noticed the gun was banishing. Hopefully it would work.

Last edited by Yobun on Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:38 am

GUYYYYS WHEN AM I UP?? GUYYYYS

lol if I remember jess' saying so correctly, I'm after Andy?
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:01 am

You a correct...

However, the Andy and Jess never seem to be on. So here we wait. Lost and alone in some cold dark alley waiting fro the rats to drop a bottom on our head, knocking us unconscious, taking our photo and wallet and Rick Rolling everyone of your Myspace, Facebook, Youtube accounts and your contact list, while using your Mastercard to buy extensive amounts of Rockstars, Comic books, Porn and the occasion Russian nuclear warhead. But there's nothing to worry about.

As long as the rats aren't working for the Rabid Horde of Hamsters. If they are, well... We're F'ed.
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:36 pm

Yobun wrote:
You a correct...

However, the Andy and Jess never seem to be on. So here we wait. Lost and alone in some cold dark alley waiting fro the rats to drop a bottom on our head, knocking us unconscious, taking our photo and wallet and Rick Rolling everyone of your Myspace, Facebook, Youtube accounts and your contact list, while using your Mastercard to buy extensive amounts of Rockstars, Comic books, Porn and the occasion Russian nuclear warhead. But there's nothing to worry about.

As long as the rats aren't working for the Rabid Horde of Hamsters. If they are, well... We're F'ed.

True. Especially since they would probably be wielding those lightsaber chainsaws. O_o;
Back to top Go down
Cam11598

Cam11598

PostSubject: Feels Neglected...   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:00 am

I feel Neglected why was I not invited.... No Sad No Sad No Sad No Sad No Sad No Sad No Sad No Sad No Sad No Sad No Sad No Sad

No Sad No Sad No Sad No Sad No Sad

No Sad
No Sad No Sad No Sad

No Sad No Sad
No Sad No Sad No Sad No Sad No Sad No Sad
No Sad No Sad No Sad No Sad No Sad No Sad No Sad No Sad
No Sad No Sad No Sad
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:06 am

Ismael the Monk wrote:
Yobun wrote:
You a correct...

True. Especially since they would probably be wielding those lightsaber chainsaws. O_o;

That would be a travesty, yes it would.
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:53 am

Yobun wrote:
Ismael the Monk wrote:
Yobun wrote:
You a correct...

That would be a travesty, yes it would.

Especially seeing as we ordered that lovely cake for the pigeons. You know how upset they'll be not to have their cake. =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next