The Missed Parallel

Happy New Year, guys! - love fu

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Ignocian Board Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yobun

PostSubject: The Ignocian Board Room   Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:55 am

Right Gents...And women on th Internet. -Scoff scoff scoff- (By the way, no offence.)

This is the Ignos Idea Related board. Anything on the board will be related to the Ignocian party. Anything that isn't related to the Ignosian Party should tired to find its way to a separate thread. Hopefully I have made myself clear.

In this thread can include....

• Ideas Relating to the Ignos
  • Suggestion towards the Ideas Relating to the Ignos
  • Ignocian History, Background, Social Structure, Government, anything like that.
  • Anything that has to do with the Ignocian, is relating to the ideas relating to the Ignos, or is smply a post with "Ignocian," in it

...and should be on this thread. Of course the terms of the thread and loosely woven, they should be slightly followed.

That means if I see anything that is even related to the idea relating to the Liberaceans party, I cannot guarantee your protection from the pack of starved Psyco-Hamsters. You have been warned.

Ps. Read the fine print.

Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine PrintFine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine PrintFine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Hahahahahahah Fine Print Fine Print Fine PrintFine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine PrintFine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print 69 Fine PrintFine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine PrintFine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine PrintFine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine PrintFine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine PrintFine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print LOLOLOLOL Fine Print Fine Print Fine PrintFine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine PrintFine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine FALCON PUNCH Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine PrintFine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine PrintFine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine PrintFine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine PrintFine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine PrintFine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print OMGWTFBBQ Fine Print Fine Print Fine PrintFine Print Make it stop Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine PrintFine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine PrintFine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print Fine Print......and Fine Print
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yobun

PostSubject: Re: The Ignocian Board Room   Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:41 pm

Okay... The first idea of many I had, and seemsthe most time essential oer the rest is the system of organization within the Ignocian society.
Bare with me as I try and put all these ideas together and I'll attempt a key or something to keep the eye intact. Ready....Ok!

Quote :
MAU (I guess...)
Quote :
Monarchy Authority:
The King and/or The Queen
Royal Guard:
Overseers:

Military:
Quote :

Quote :
Command Base:
-The Head of Operations:
-The Head of Infantry:
-The Head of Force Expedition:
-The Head of Observation:
-The Overseer:
Quote :
The Head of Infantry:
-Generals:
-Captains:
-The Rest:
Quote :
The Head of Force Expedition:
-Skulkers:
-The Artillary:
Quote :
The Head of Observation:
-Reconnaisance Scouts:
-Spies:

People's Union:
Quote :
Quote :
The Assembly:
-The Overseer:
-The Council:
Quote :
The People:
-Workers:
-Craftsmen:
-Merchants:
-Farmers:
-Media:

The Academy of Scientific Innovation:
Quote :
Quote :
The Council:
-The Head of Sci. Incorperation to Military Purposes:
-The Head of Sci. Incorperation to Ingocian Peoples:
-Chief Research Lead of Machinary and Gadgetry:
-Chief Research Lead of Chemical Advancements:
-The Overseer:
Department of Machinary and Gadgetry:
Quote :
Quote :
Department of Mechanical Engineering:
-Prof. of Mechanical Engineering:
-Research Team:
Quote :
Department of Gadgetry:
-Prof. of Gadgetry:
-Research Team:
Institutes:
Quote :
Quote :
Institute of Steam Engineering:
-Students:
Quote :
Institute of Mechanical Engineering:
-Students

Department of Chemical Advancements:
Quote :
Department of Medicine and Tonics:
-Prof. of Medicine and Tonics:
-Research Team:
Quote :
Department of Combat Chemical Development:
-Prof. Of Combat Chems.:
-Research Team:

The Office of Regional Affairs:
Quote :
Quote :
Office Head Staff:
-The Chief of Ingocian Affairs
-Head of Business Affairs:
-Head of Envirnomental Affairs:
-Head of Social Network Affairs:
-Head of Cross-Regional Affairs:
-Head of Bureau of Legal Affairs:
-Overseer:
Quote :
Office of Business Affairs:
-Office Staff:
-Associates:
Quote :
Office of Envirnomental Affairs:
-Office Staff:
-Associates:
Quote :
Office of Social Network Affairs:
-Office Staff:
-Associates:
Quote :
Office of Cross-Regional Affairs:
-Office Staff:
-Associates:
Quote :
Bureau of Legal Affairs:
-Legal Investigation Office:
-Legal Consult Office:
-Paralegals:
-Legal Affairs Assessment Council:
(Edited)

That is about it. This is th amount of data he streamed through my head as I began to think of the Ingos and a true working society. If you have and questions Please, Please, Please post them. I really don't want thisthing to be a load of nonsense, and any help would be loved...Very much. Not the the point of Rape but maybe like a patt on the back or a thank you and earning my eternal gratitude. I wonder why I'm still talking. I should stop....But its so fun...Wait. I hear the sound of enraged Psycho-Hamster...No! Stay Away! No, No, Nooooooo!!!![quote]

Last edited by Yobun on Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yobun

PostSubject: Re: The Ignocian Board Room   Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:49 pm

And before you ask why all the things aren't given descriptions, I will tell you my reasoning. First, After writing all of this I was very tired and frusterated and wanted it finally up so if I decided to fill in all the descriptions I wouldn't have to worry about finding it in a weird word folder that I will probably end up deleting. Second, I want to give everyone on the forum a chance to make changes and critques before the finl product, because wasting time on writing info that won't even effect anything is just was it is, wasted gaming time. And lastly, I was simply in the mood to create something like this and 5 in the morning. So there, I have beaten you to the answer of the question , however will still take any questions you have.

Also if you request something on the chart to be changed, deleted or Added, Just tell me in a Post or Pm with a small O,....,o in the Corner. Ok? Ok.

Whee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumagi

PostSubject: Re: The Ignocian Board Room   Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:41 pm

Just for my two cents worth before I get to thinking about it (aka rereading for geek factor and memorization), I think this is a FAR better plan and layout then we had before for the Ignos (we had a plan? XDDDD) and I'm behind this 100%. Excellent, excellent, exceeeelllleeeeennnnttt layout.

*goes back to reread again, geekily*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mat.miracosta.edu/MAT125online/1HOMEWORK/Midterm/Bates/
EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: The Ignocian Board Room   Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:32 am

Once again, MAJOR props to Tynan! I feel bad cause i haven't even been really thinking about this recently but I guess HELLA lot of school work will do that to ya...

Also, not as an excuse but...well, ok it's an excuse. Anyway, I can't really write anything till we get the nitty gritty all sorted out. (Not pointing any fingers here,I swear.)

But yeah, Ty, you never cease to amaze me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: The Ignocian Board Room   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:30 pm

And this is why Tynan is a God.

Also, guys, what's a skulker???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: The Ignocian Board Room   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:33 pm

Fumagi wrote:
Just for my two cents worth before I get to thinking about it (aka rereading for geek factor and memorization), I think this is a FAR better plan and layout then we had before for the Ignos (we had a plan? XDDDD) and I'm behind this 100%. Excellent, excellent, exceeeelllleeeeennnnttt layout.

*goes back to reread again, geekily*

lol we only had the Assembly of Commons and STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN so yeah. pretty skeletal. xD

but yeah =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cam11598

PostSubject: Re: The Ignocian Board Room   Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:58 am

The people also need a legal system, but nice start ty

^.^

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yobun

PostSubject: Re: The Ignocian Board Room   Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:35 am

Ismael the Monk wrote:

Just for you Ismael.... But not really seeing as this is a public post.

A skulker is a troop I thought up as part of the grenade launcher release, or more of a by-product. It essential is the Chemical unit. In a way this is suppose to be one of the more sinister and cold hearted unit I also came to call the massacre unit. By using a combination of tear gases and air borne harmful irritants they are able to decimate towns ruthlessly and silently. The picture in my head being: One evening as a town or troop of enemies units or towns people are strolling along, or whatever, the air would fill with a smoke or powder, or some sort. Not knowing the substance, the people would investigate the disturbance, or get caught in the plume and would soon find it hard to breath and their eyes would burn in agony. Finally, within the smoke, hood, slow-moving figures would appear, although blurred in the teared up eyes of the victims. The figures would not have a face, and would be shrouded in the darkness. Soon, rifles would be taken out and the vision would end.

Thats what a skulker is. Happy?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: The Ignocian Board Room   Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:30 pm

Yobun wrote:
Ismael the Monk wrote:

Just for you Ismael.... But not really seeing as this is a public post.

A skulker is a troop I thought up as part of the grenade launcher release, or more of a by-product. It essential is the Chemical unit. In a way this is suppose to be one of the more sinister and cold hearted unit I also came to call the massacre unit. By using a combination of tear gases and air borne harmful irritants they are able to decimate towns ruthlessly and silently. The picture in my head being: One evening as a town or troop of enemies units or towns people are strolling along, or whatever, the air would fill with a smoke or powder, or some sort. Not knowing the substance, the people would investigate the disturbance, or get caught in the plume and would soon find it hard to breath and their eyes would burn in agony. Finally, within the smoke, hood, slow-moving figures would appear, although blurred in the teared up eyes of the victims. The figures would not have a face, and would be shrouded in the darkness. Soon, rifles would be taken out and the vision would end.

Thats what a skulker is. Happy?
Very Happy

VERY. The Libracian people could call them the Wandering Death because they're so top secret in the Ignocian military system, they're basically the guys they call in to get things deader than dead, The word I would use to describe the amount of dead they would be, it would be CADAVERIFFIC =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: The Ignocian Board Room   Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:29 am

Nice word Ismael. XDD

Also, I think it'd be sweet if the skuller unit actually did wear skulls on their heads (human or otherwise) for intimidation purposes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumagi

PostSubject: Re: The Ignocian Board Room   Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:02 am

EcroXineoph wrote:
Nice word Ismael. XDD

Also, I think it'd be sweet if the skuller unit actually did wear skulls on their heads (human or otherwise) for intimidation purposes.

Minor thing: how would a human wear a human skull on their head? I mean, it wouldn't fit - would it be like... ?? I'm sorry, brain dead, can't think of anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mat.miracosta.edu/MAT125online/1HOMEWORK/Midterm/Bates/
Yobun

PostSubject: Re: The Ignocian Board Room   Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:15 pm

Yeah about the skulls.... Yeah. I thought about that.... Now you know why I left it at a simple mask and hood. It gives the enemy the impression that the skulkers themselves have no soul nor being or to boost the intimidation factor of dealing with something that hasn't a face, sort to speak, if you get what I'm saying, if you catch my drift, if you're picking up what I'm throwing down, if you're down with that. -Throws a gang sign-

And about the weapon capabilities of both classes... Opps. Got to switch forum pages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: The Ignocian Board Room   Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:44 am

Fumagi wrote:
EcroXineoph wrote:
Nice word Ismael. XDD

Minor thing: how would a human wear a human skull on their head? I mean, it wouldn't fit - would it be like... ?? I'm sorry, brain dead, can't think of anything.

I never said a human skull. I said a skull. It would have to be big enough, I realize this, but I'm sure there's some animal. Another thought being they could wear masks? I'm assuming they have a gas mask kind of thing going if they're chemical units so maybe just paint on the mask?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumagi

PostSubject: Re: The Ignocian Board Room   Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:29 am

EcroXineoph wrote:
Fumagi wrote:
EcroXineoph wrote:
Nice word Ismael. XDD

I never said a human skull. I said a skull. It would have to be big enough, I realize this, but I'm sure there's some animal. Another thought being they could wear masks? I'm assuming they have a gas mask kind of thing going if they're chemical units so maybe just paint on the mask?

You said human or otherwise, deary. <3 It's in the quote.

Skulls large enough for a human to, er, fashion as a helm (not to just wear, XDDD I mean, they'd be too heavy) include... hm. I think just elephants. Someone help me, I know there are more. I don't think the big cats or dogs qualify - they're pretty small - but we could make up a species or make something a bigger size or something because it's fantasy.

Also, sorry if I stepped on any toes. You don't sound pleased, so. ;_; I'm sorry!
Back to top Go down
Yobun

PostSubject: Re: The Ignocian Board Room   Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:35 am

For the sake of keeping this short a simple, we should keep the skulkers with a spooky hood, a gas mask, and maybe a cloak. For now and for the purpose that Ignos people, they wouldn't lower to skull wearing so for now, no skulls. Anyway, skulls are impractical and why give the Liber. people the satisfaction of knowing their killer was a human or a earth bound creature as a skull would represent, and instead cut their ties to this world and make them unknown. Fear = Unknown. Its be proven.

<------- You has just been ____________. Sorry. That was just for the hell of it.

And Cam about that Legal system. The Social Networking Affairs was really intended as the Legal section, but for you I will edit and create. (Look at the chart.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ignocian Board Room   

Back to top Go down

The Ignocian Board Room
Page 1 of 1