The Missed Parallel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Missed Parallel

Happy New Year, guys! - love fu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) Empty
PostSubject: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:05 am

Alright so, sorry I'm congesting this forum with yet another RP but...I dunno where else to put it so Ty n I could both get to it sooo....it goes here.

Alright so, Tynan. Fable. Are we gonna just go with the one we brainstormed before with the Fable 1.5 right around the fall of the Guild and then they go back in time and end up making the guild? (Fable .5) I'm good with it unless you're apposed or have another more brilliant idea....I'm fresh out cause I'm going through withdrawal cause I gave up soda for Lent and.....TwT Nooo caffeine.....apparently I was addicted....NOT cool. ANYWAY...so yeah I'm open for other ideas but I'm fine with this one if ya just wanna stick with it.

Uhm....so....I guess now i need to make a character...i dunno guy or girl but I know I'm going strength based....I'm assuming you'll be a gun-mage?
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:57 pm

I started to look into possible ideas for the Rp and eventually found myself looking for the history of Albion. I don't know really if this helps in anyway, but here is the link for the history of Albion.

( Link )

Another thing I found quite interesting while looking into the history was this little article you might enjoy and will probably get the same idea I got out of it.

Here's the link------>///_O ( The part is Weaver's Rebellion. Check it out!)
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:50 am

*evil grin*

Yessssssss. Tynan you're brilliant...well, as long as you were thinking what i think you were thinking...Er - if not you're still brilliant but just for different reasons. AAAAAAANYWAAAYYYYY!

So the idea I got from that is that we end up going back (this is still sticking with the time travel theory but that can be changed too) to the time of Weaver's rebellion to try and stop it cause we know that it will lead to corrupt heroes and the eventual downfall of the guild.
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:42 am

It could work....Yes.

So we would be working to keep the Guild from trainning Heroes that could eventually become bad. Sounds good. and I already have a plan to put a little character conflict into it.

There also is the time before the guild. The Old Kingdom. The Time of the the Court. The Beings of the Void ruling the world and wre eventually rid from the lands of Albion by the first Archon, William Black. Of course it would have to be with the time travel theory and Will only began to appear after the birth of William Black.

BTW I found a cool new thingamadohicky. Check it out---->Good Stuff
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:43 am

All right so we're going with the time control for sure and then we can maybe jump around. And yeah, I've got an evil plan or two for my poor little strength dude....He still doesn't have a name. It might be either William or Lucian. I'm leaning toward William since Lucian is so close to Lucien...XP

Anyway, you bout ready to start this thing? And do you want me to start or you wanna?

Also, that article on Samarkand was interesting. I just found out today in class actually that Albion is the earliest known name for England so that would make sense then if Samarkand were Asia of Africa. OH! Also, I was reading that bit on the Court and then I started wondering about the Shadow Court...think they might be the same?
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:49 pm

((And here...we...go! Finally! Sorry it's so long. I got really into it. XD; ))
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

It was just another lazy summer day at the Guild. Lucian, as was usual on such days, was practicing his sword techniques against various Guild members, none of which could fully stand up to him. The large bearded man let out a good natured laugh.

“Why don’t you try in small groups? You may be more effective.” He teased his fellow guildsmen.

Several of the members looked uneasily at each other, clearly put on edge by the suggestion of anything but a fair, traditional, one-on-one fight. But three of the men standing near the outside of the fighting ring shot twisted glances at each other that no one else seemed to notice. One of the men, scraggily, and mischievous-looking, jumped into the ring, shoving through the throng of fighters to stand before Lucian.

“I’ll take you. What do you say? No holds barred.” Lucian grinned and nodded, drawing his broadsword. The man too grinned at Lucian’s eager agreement. As the two men had at each other and the other fighters cleared the ring, the man’s two friends had made their way behind Lucian before stealthily jumping into the ring and advancing on the warrior whose attention remained focused on the opponent before him.

In one swift motion, the two men lunged forward, each grabbing one of Lucian’s strong arms and bending them behind his back. The three all cackled with a triumphant laughter. The first man elevated his sword, pointing it at Lucian’s chest before moving it to his arm and cutting the warrior superficially. Lucian drew in a sharp breath and the wound seemed to give off steam or mist as if it were burning. The scraggily man’s smile faded and was swiftly replaced by a snarling expression.

“I knew you were different. I made this silver blade just for you. How does it feel, balverine? What was it? Was your mother raped or was your father a disgusting human being?” he said in a low, hate-filled voice. The small group of onlookers had now doubled, all watching the event unfold but doing nothing.

Lucian struggled against the men holding him and, although e was stronger than an average human, it was still two to one. “Let. Me. Go.” He said, calmly, enunciating every word.

“No.” came the scraggily man’s response and he moved the sword again, this time moving it to just under Lucian’s chin.

“Balverines killed his entire family,” one of his allies explained in Lucian’s ear. “All he wants is a little revenge. Is that so wrong?”

“It is when it comes at the expense of another hero’s life!” came a booming voice from the back of the on looking throng. Instantaneously the group split down the middle to reveal the guildmaster standing calmly yet authoritatively, hands clasped behind his, head elevated but not to the point of snobbery. He had a long scar that crossed his right cheek as evidence that he was not always a leader but had indeed done his fare share of heroing. His now white hair flowed down just past his shoulders and his mustache was trimmed expertly. He wore the robes of the guild master and also sported the Guild symbol as a tattoo on his forehead but these symbols were not necessary to convey the power he held in the minds of the guild members.

As the guildmaster approached the ring, the scraggily man did not lower his blade. He simply glanced at the guild master before shaking his head in an ashamed manner. “I cannot simply let him live, master. He is an abomin-”

“He is a member of this Guild and as such you will respect him. He is also your superior. Now, lower your weapon before anything unfortunate happens.” His words barely concealed his threat and yet, he did not say it in a threatening matter but in a simple, calm voice that almost demanded obedience.

The two men holding Lucian’s arms let go and quickly receded out of the ring, but the scraggily man still help the blade firmly to Lucian’s neck. Lucian looked from the man to the guild master, asking without words what he was permitted to do but the guildmaster shook his head. “No, Lucian. No more violence is needed now.”

A younger member spoke, his voice unsure. “But, guildmaster, he rose his weapon against one of his fellows. Is that not punishable? Is-isn’t that the rode to evil?”

The guildmaster’s face grew more stern. “It is indeed, young one. But it is not our place to say how a guild member should behave. You know the tale of Weaver?” The boy nodded. “Then you know the importance in allowing every member to chose his or her own path.”

The man’s sage words were heard by all but not all agreed. More and more of the guild was becoming corrupt and the few who remained pure were finding themselves at odds with the teachings of the long-dead guildmaster.

Turning his attention back to the scraggily man, the guildmaster spoke again. “Please, lower your weapon before something happens.” But again the scraggily man refused.

In a movement almost too swift for human eyes, Lucian ducked around the blade and in the blink of an eye the scraggily man found that now Lucian had retrieved his sword and was assuming a warrior stance. “What do you say? No holds barred. Just you and me.” He growled. With a shout of rage the man charged at Lucian and Lucian easily countered the attack. The next several passes went much the same with the scraggily man charging, rage filled, at Lucian and Lucian deflecting or dodging. Then on one pass, the blocked the man’s sword in a way that locked the two together. Lucian leaned in close to the man. “Do you want to see what a beats I am?” He said in a venomous voice that barely resembled his own, teeth bared. For the first time the man could see just how sharp and wolf-like many of Lucians teeth were. In particular his canines were longer and sharper than the average humans and even as the man watched, they seemed to grow longer and sharper. “Do you?”

The man whimpered and shook his head, stumbling back and running as soon as he left the ring.

Lucian was left standing alone in the middle of the ring, the scratch on his arm still emitting small wisps of smoke as his flesh reacted to the silver. He hung his head, defeated even though he had won the fight.

“All right. Enough. You all have training, studying, or chores to be doing. Off with you.” The guildmaster said, dismissing the gathered crowd. They slowly, reluctantly dispersed.
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:35 am

The sun above pulsed down intensely upon his skin. There, resting upon the grassy floor was a man. Isaac Bailef to be precise. His dark brown bangs sat over his brow and spilled over his cheeks. There, lying on the floor silently on the grass was Isaac Bailef, the Grinning Ranger.

The trees of Great Wood Lake ruffled in the wind; the water sat there rippled by the wind. It was all... Peacefully. "What a boring day." Isaac announced abruptly, although this was expected, as Isaac was talking to himself. "I cannot no one is using this path today. It’s usually rolling with travelers." He sighed in agony. It was his nature to have a bit of fun once and awhile.

Approaching the hill was a small of Bowerstone guards, who had got complaints of a single bandit wanted for plundering merchants in the Great Wood area. This patrol just so happened to be a new set of recruits lead by a certain guard captain by the name of Jim "The Mace," Lark, who Isaac had dealings with quite frequently in the past. This time around the patrol was ten strong and equipped with an assortment of weapons ranging for rifles to swords the axes and cleavers. Suited with heavy chainmail armor and relics of old plate mail. It was actually quite funny. Finally without much warning the Captain began a mad stampede towards Isaac. The recruits followed soon after and cried out in rage, remembering all the damage Isaac had caused.

Finally, the racket reached his ears caused him flop on his side and see the stampede approaching him. "That’s more like it." With a started Isaac popped up as the Captain's mace began to fall towards him. Isaac jumped backwards to narrowly escape with his head intact and not turned into a slimy pile of grey soup in a broke skull. However, this escape wasn't all it was cracked up to be. It was then did he notice that his resting place was on the side of cliff, overlooking the Lake. This was most likely reason that the Captain and his guards attempted a risky stampede tactic. You see, in previous endevours, Captain Lark was first defeated by the Ranger when he first attempted to charge after the trickster, as Isaac wasn't that fairest fighter that ever walked the earth. Truthfully, he wasn't.

With the ground below Isaac's feet gone, gravity proved itself and dragged him downward. All that while Isaac shouted "Oh Hel-." Before he could finish, he hit the water and plummeted into its depths.

After awhile, Isaac sat, on the waters edge, just sitting. His damp ponytail hung his back as did his bangs. "Well, that could have gone a little better." He stated to himself, as he was known to do. The sun, too, sat. So did the trees, and the rocks and the clouds. His coat sat, too, lay out. The bottom parts of the coat were torn and worn filled with holes and tears. His legs spread out before him as he attempted to dry off, however results were slow and positively chilling as occasionally breeze sent Isaac into a fit of shivers. Turning his head he saw the distant structure which made up the Guild. It was called home at one point however those days were done as soon a he proved himself to be a hero. His head returned to stare out at the water, and then back to the guild. This repeated itself numerous times before finally the silence became unbearably. "Gah! Fine. I'll go." Without warning Isaac rose from the ground scooped up his still wet cloak and bolted for the guild, all the while with a smirking grin. "Who knows. Maybe there are some decent challengers. Ha ha ha."

Last edited by Yobun on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name change to Isaac Bailef)
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:34 pm

After dispersing the onlookers, the guildmaster turned his attention to Lucian. His stern expression quickly softened on seeing the usually strong man look so down-trodden.

“Lucian, my old friend, why do you look so down?” Even hearing the guildmaster address him on this more personal level cheered him up some. Although the guildmaster was an older man, he was, in fact, younger than Lucian although not by much. Lucian was the guildmaster’s mentor as he grew up as a child and was the first person outside the monks that delivered him that he told his secret to. The two were very close friends even now that they appeared to be separated by 30 or 40 years of age.

“The Guild is getting more and more corrupt, Samson. Now they even turn against their own?” Lucian asked, hiding his wound with his hand.

“You know we have to tell each new generation of heroes what you are eventually. They would have known.”

“It’s not even that that upsets me. He turned his sword to me with the full intention to do me harm.”

“Lucian –”

“And I was prepared to do the same!” Lucian shouted in anger and frustration at his own lapse of discipline. “I could feel myself beginning to change, Samson. I asked him – asked him if he wanted to see my inner beast…” for a moment the two were silent. “If I do that, I am no better than the beast that killed my mother.”

The guildmaster but a reassuring hand on Lucian’s shoulder. “But in that act you also prove you are still human. Yes, you got angry. All animals get angry. But you showed self-restraint. I would imagine you wanted to kill him right then and there – I know I did.” He added with a chuckle. “What makes you different from the beasts out there is that you didn’t!” He said in a soft but powerful voice.

Finally the big warrior cracked a small smile. “Thank you.” he said then began make his way to the medic. Usually his wounds healed inhumanly fast but this was a silver would and would in fact, heal slower. It needed bandaged.
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:21 am

The chill had finally warmed away with the combine efforts of the sun and Isaac's body heat, yet he was still a tad wet. Fortunately, not one of the words that he was graced with often, the guild was just in sight just down the slope. The outside of it looked proud and decayed away, just proving the age and un keep state the guild really was in. Moreover, to think I was part of this.

It was true that at one time Isaac was a bright young pupil of the guild not five years ago. When he left with his guild seal and his blessing from the guildmaster, he was a joker of sorts. Not much had changed as he was finally walking back to those doors, aside from his life as a highwayman. At first, he wasn't proud of what he was doing, but as time went by and money and quest became scarce he resorted to the few things he could do. Now and again, he will accept a job, that is if the one's asking aren't the people who are trying to kill him. Just the thought of it made Isaac coo with laughter.

Finally, he approached the heavy doors. A brief moment of silence calmed over the air; Isaac simply standing, staring at the adamant door. He looked around and saw no one. Since there didn't seem to be any welcome, he threw out his hand, gripped the black, cast iron ring handles and pulled hard. At first, the door moved slowly, due to a lack of strength on Isaac's part, but soon picked up momentum and swung ajar. Isaac strolled on inside and once again tugged at the door to bring it to a loud crash as it stopped in its closed position. A heavy sigh escaped his lungs at the completion of his task. However, inside there was a short, slow round of applause. "Of course."

The guildmaster's hand came to a halt. Isaac walked over towards him although didn't get to stand much as the guildmaster gestured down the hall as he began to walk parallel to Isaac. "So," he started "What brings you back to the guild young Isaac. Last time you were here was to receive the reward for the quest you completed two years, today." He stated.

"That long has it. I'm surprised you are still ticking." In comparison Isaac was slim, lean and of younger complexion, aside from a small scar of his jaw, whereas the guildmaster was old and grizzled however still retained what muscle he had build many years ago. "This place is just as I remembered it. To be honest I thought this place would have destroyed itself by now. I mean you being an old relic and all surrounded by all of these strong youngsters. I would expect them to take over.” It was true that most of the trainees looked only about to have twenty years on their bones, while Isaac was at a brisk twenty-five himself.

"Not yet they haven't. However, I feel that scales are tipping. More and more students are become corrupted by their just for power and self justice. Just today we had a bunch of ruffians harm another," he said shaking his head.

"I can see why you shouldn't just kick haft the guys to the stones out front." Isaac replied as the passed through a doorway and out to the training grounds.

The guildmaster looked over and lifted his brow. "We didn't expel you, did we? If I can recall you had your moments as well." He slightly chuckled.

"He deserved it!" Isaac burst. "Beside I only pinned him to the tree."

"Using arrows..." The man reminded, as the once again went inside, only this time towards the library.

After that, they began to go over past events, all the way, until they enter the room where the spines of old and recent books coat the walls, from ceiling to floor. There was a brief moment of silence, that seemed to last a bit longer than it should have. It was only when Isaac began to run his fingers along the book spines did the question eventually get asked. "So, Isaac, what brings you back to the guild so suddenly? I had thought you had forgotten about the guild."

"I actually came to test the new heroes. I may have been gone for awhile but I believe it’s soon time to release the best of the fame crazed loonies you have in there." He jerked his head in the direction of the door.

"Is that so. I never expected you to be requesting such an honor."

"It was become dull, using the Hobbes and beetles as target practice. And I can't get pasted Bowerstone's guards. So I just came to fill up my time." Isaac said as he pushed the book back into a place in the wall and turned to walk out the door.

"Of course." Replied the guildmaster, a smile spread over his face.

Last edited by Yobun on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name change to Isaac)
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:48 am

Lucian thanked the medic as he walked out of the room, pulling his sleeve down to cover the bandages. He knew his day had to continue; as much as he would love to simply go to his chambers and sleep off the events of the day, he knew he needed to continue his training. Now, one might think that a man who has lived for 60 some years would consider himself done with all training but Lucian was not so arrogant. He knew that no matter how strong he became or how many books he read, there was always more. He had been out of the guild for some years and had recently come back to do some research for a certain quest. And so, with a tired sigh, he began to make his way toward the library.

As he approached the door he heard two voices talking inside. One was the guildmaster but the other he did not recognize. And how could he? During the years of Nolan’s training, Lucian had been outside the guild and even once Nolan had left the guild, Lucian had still never crossed paths with the man. He had, however, heard tales of a skilled thief who constantly cause trouble for the Bowerstone guards, but no bounty had ever been put on the man’s head so Lucian never troubled himself with it.

Now, however, the two were fated to meet and fated to do so much more…
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:34 am

His steps echoed through the halls as he exited the confined library and into the larger room. As he did, Isaac glanced up to see a large man standing there. He had actually given him much attention. From the looks of him he was jsut another one of the trainees. From there Isaac made his way out towards the outer grounds, or maybe the guild shop. His last bow broke on the impact of the fall and his gunpowder was useless and wet. Yeah, that sounded like a plan.

"Hello, shop keep." Isaac approached quickly as he placed a bag upon the wooden counter that jingled. "I need a bow, some arrows, and any powder that you have."

The Shopkeeper, who was arranging his surplus of supplies, jumped in surprise at the sudden entrance of the last person he, or any merchant would want to see. "Y-You're that bandit!"

Isaac shot a frown at this comment. "To be correct I'm a highwayman." Seeing that this didn't help the situation, he resorted to another comment to save him. "At least I don't kill your fellow kin." Again to no avail. Time passed as the shopkeeper stood transfixed by the pistol the rested slightly reviled in Isaac's coat. Again he saw the chance to settle the man down. "Look the powder is dead. Its wet I'm here to purchase more."

"We d-don't sell gunp-powder here, sir." The skittish man final responded. Instead of powder, the shopkeeper reached over to a bag and threw it to the counter along with a long, dark stained bow. The first bag fell on the counter clicked and rustled with the sound of arrow shafts. "There take it."

Isaac picked up the bow and then opened the bag and stuffed the quiver the rested over his shoulder full of arrows, placing the rest back on the counter. With the bow in hand and his arrows set, Isaac slowly crept out of the room slightly confused by the shopkeeper's reaction. Although he had to admit it was funny. With his stocks of weaponry final replenished, he began to stroll towards the training grounds once again to shoot some targets and challenge the few who dared. Heh heh, lets hope they put up a fight.

Last edited by Yobun on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name change to Isaac)
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:51 am

Lucian watched the man walk past with no second thought and then made his way into the library.

“Ah, I see you’ve already been to the medic, Lucian.”

“Yes, guildmaster. He bandaged me up. I must admit I’m not in the mood for much more training today so I thought I’d just come in here and study.” Lucian said, making his way to the shelves to browse for a book he hadn’t yet read.

“I see. Well, might I persuade you to reconsider? A Young man by the name of Nolan has returned to the guild after five years of absence. He claims he has come back in search of a challenging fight. I have my doubts whether this is true or not and I was thinking…” He paused and a rare mischievous grin crept across the old man’s face.

“Oh, no. What now, Samson?” Lucian said as a grin of his own emerged as he saw a hint of his childhood best friend shine through.

“No, no. Nothing that bad. Not anymore. But I was wandering if you might fight him. My hope being if he has a good fight, his ulterior motive may shine through. I believe he is concerned about the guild but I also understand he is a young, sometimes arrogant man who won’t admit his feelings for this old institution. So he’s used his want of a good fight as a cover. See if you can’t get him to show his true intentions. Plus, you often complain about the lack of adequate competition around here anyway. It’s a win win.”

Lucian hesitated.

“I know the events of today have been rough on you, Lucian but please. Do this. For me?” the guildmaster said with kindness in his voice.

Lucian nodded somberly. “Only for you, my old friend.” and turned to make his way after the young man.
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:42 am

The sun again was above him as Isaac drew back the smooth flax string on his bow. As he released, a single arrow flew through the sun damped air and met the moving straw target's head causing it to sway back and forth. This process was repeated numerous times in rapid succession and all their marks, as the bow master intended. A light applause erupted from the few who looked on, marveling at the Hero's precision. Although it wasn't going towards anything, the feeling of letting off a shot was once again was fun.

However fun his visit turned out to be, Isaac couldn't rest without challenging on of these guild trainees. Most were just as turned as the guards of Bowerstone minus the slightly larger muscle mass. Their uniforms of the guild also proved to be a madding factor for Isaac. They all looked the same, not a lick of diversity nothing to make them different, to make them special enough to become great Heroes. Even worst is that no even tried to be different. No one approached him, and all of them couldn't stop murmured about him, how good or how phony he looked. It was such a depressing feeling being destroyed by stares and whispers. Maybe I'll be the last hero to leave this place. He stared at the floor and a downed sigh.

A shape moved in his peripheral vision. His head rose, however didn't turn to the face the moving figure yet. From what he could tell straight off the axe was the fact that this man was much larger than his fellow guildsmen. It looked as though the figure was approaching him. A someone willing to fight...Lets hope.There he stood waiting for the invitation.

Last edited by Yobun on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name change to Isaac)
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 7:12 am

The large man approached Nolan and several in the gathered crowd began to murmur that this was the man who was in a fight earlier that day. Several even left the scene, making their way back to the safe ancient walls of the Guild.

Lucian came to a halt near Nolan. He must have been a full head taller than the thief and was definitely more well built. His large broadsword sat securely at his side – he found it easier to draw from their than if he wore it on his back. He had now bow, crossbow, or gun of any type and his will use was limited although not for lack of trying. It was his blood that prevented him from learning powerful spells. Ironically, it was also his blood that gave him his immense strength and durability as well as his quick healing.

His armor, which had to specially made for his large frame, glistened in the sunlight. It was a tad arcane and a bullet could easily pierce the plate mail but the proud man refused to retire it. Guns had been an invention discovered during his lifetime and he still clung to older ways. The top of his long, wavy brown hair was pulled back while the bottom half blew around his shoulders in the light afternoon wind. His eyes, usually calm and peaceful, now shone with anticipation of the upcoming battle.

“You are Nolan, are you not? The Guild has been buzzing ever since your arrival. Welcome home. The word is your looking for a challenging fight? Might I accept that as a challenge?”
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:55 am

The form that approached him became larger as it did. Finally as the man addressed him, Isaac head turned to face the giant that stood before him. His eye immediately started to scan the construction of the man. He was rather different from his counterparts. Much like his own apparel, the man's suit consisted of cloth armaments, although his were considerable much more nature worn. Under his torn green cloak was a long-sleeve and dusty tunic that was tucked into his pants and were also covered by a relic of a vest. His dark smudged pants lead finally to a pair of brown boots. On his shoulder and knees there were curved plates of metals.

"So you wish to challenge me, eh?" Isaac finally responded hearing the crowds reaction, noting is just like the arena over again, only a bit more open. “I did indeed, come here to...test the students of this guild's fighting capacity. As a fellow hero, I would be wrong to send out unworthy heroes that would soon die from band of Hobbes." He added, causing some to whisper in doubt. And oh how fun it was to do so. "Well, I believe we should head to the ring before letting loose. Wouldn't want to cause any collateral damage. Heh heh."

Isaac began to walk over to the stone walled ring. He hopped over and slung his cloak of the warm stones, as well as set down his bow, quiver and pistol. This match, as he made it out to be was going to be by the books...in a sense. Since he was to "test," before "challenge," the hero candidates, although he so desired to keep his own skill sharp, h had to go through the same processes as the guildmaster had done to him. He motioned toward one of the gathering spectators to pass him a sword or two. And, of course like the guild drones they were they responded by grabbing a shortsword, which flew gracefully through the air only to crash to the ground in an insignificant thud. Isaac bend down and gripped the hand and ready himself, but simply holding his blade by his side. Although the blade wasn't his forte, he was the determined to follow the laws of the Hero test. Lets hope I remember what the old geezer taught me.

"Right, we’ll start off with a dual with swords. And not be afraid to use any Will abilities. I want to see what you can do." Isaac painted on a mischievous smirk already formulating a devilish plot.

Last edited by Yobun on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name change to Isaac)
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:40 am

Lucian climbed into the ring following the smaller man and soon drew his own sword. He nodded in acknowledgment of the standard Guild rules of engagement, despite the fact that he fully intended to use as little Will as possible.

“Well, since you are the visiting hero, why don’t you make the first move?” He said with a chuckle.

((All right, now we have a battle scene. How do you wanna do this? The only way I've ever done scenes where characters are fighting each other is the one time I did it with Ko and we just kinda switched back and forth writing bits of the scene and each time we'd control both characters for that short time. It just makes the battle move more swiftly. So if you're cool with that you can go ahead with your post, if not just lemme know how you wanna do it.))
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:28 pm

((I'm not familiar with the style of post fighting. So each post we both get to post a part of the battle and during that time we get to control both characters’ actions. At first it seems problematic, but I think I see how you do it. So every time one of lays a hit on the other do we switch off?))

His teeth gritted together and his smirk gained a new level of malice. This was a something that followed his nature during any confrontation he engaged in. A psychological flash of evil to power his attack forward and to stun his opponents. In some case, even Hobbes cowered. It was his signature, a signal and the last things you'd see. And it wasn't just the evil in his grin, at those moments, but it was the sheer fact that, moments before he was a nonchalant hero, with a simple careless grin.

"Ready yourself, hero apprentice." Isaac announced, not checking the world around him any long. It was now him verse his opponent. Finally the thrill of battle was coming on, like a feeling of pleasure. Isaac's body gave off a low glow, more like a shine, as his face and form turned to a blur. The blur dashed forward and around behind the large man. Suddenly, Isaac emerged from the blur and the glow, and was now in a key area to engage his foe. Looking at the man from behind it didn't seem possible to shove the man, with his strength alone. Because as it were Isaac hardly contained much muscle, and of what he did have was conformed and trained to the bow and to the power of will. So, in order to much up for this fact, he had to play according to a sort of hit and run along with countering strategies. With this in mind, Isaac began to go into a spin as his body lowered the ground and his leg stretch out to sweep his feet.

((This kind of fighting is more my speed. It involves doing an action to you opponent and the other reacting. It doesn't sound as fast paced as yours but it allows for countering. But I'm good with doing it your way. It doesn't seem that hard to learn, now that I think about it.))

Last edited by Yobun on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name change to Isaac)
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 7:44 am

((Nah, I’m good doing it this way. And, in truth, it’s probably better this way since neither of us knows the other’s character very well. We don’t want to misrepresent anyone. Oh and sorry this post took so long to get up. I've been watching probably entirely too much Kim Possible. XD))

Lucian barely caught the movement of the man as he moved behind him. Similarly, he barley saw him lower his body and sweep one leg out in time to dodge. In fact, he didn’t. Not completely. He was able to move enough to not be swept completely off his feet (his balverine speed acting as his saving grace) but Nolan’s wide sweep still caught one of his legs and pulled it from Lucian’s body. With one arm the big man stopped his fall, pushing himself back up before aiming a wide sweep of his sword at Nolan. It was a slow, week sweep not entirely meant to harm but more for Lucian to gauge his opponents skill and reaction to attacks. He knew how the man fought offensively but he needed to know if he defended, dodged, or countered before he put any real focus on fighting.

This is much how Lucian often thought, although not many would first consider his brains when looking at the tall, well built man. And this, as much as anything else, Lucian used as a weapon. Like now as the sword swung ever closer to Nolan.
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:34 am

As his attack wet over nicely, he was impressed with the man's speed and reaction to his sweep. In truth, it felt good to finally, meet someone willing to fight back for a change. The scared peasant merchant she spent hours and days upon simply didn't get him up in the morning anymore. Nevertheless, it was the life he had chosen to lead and to thrive in. This was almost the same thinking he had what seemed like ages ago, when he was finally leaving the guild.

Thoughts of day he left haunted his mind as he wandered through the steps of everyday, except of course when he had found something worth taking. The day in question was a funeral rain day. Not one most would expect to be the birth of four new heroes. During this time heroes were being shot out of those doors faster and more numerous than the time of the old guild. these lower standard heroes still brought business and gave the brave and naive new heroes enthusiasms and courage in themselves...At least that was the idea, but this wasn't how it usually went. More often than not on hero from each lot would either become a leader of bandits and eventually get destroyed by a town or a large number of guards, or another who find himself devoured by Balverines and one pompous hero spending one too many days in the Arena. Poor chap, but couldn't say he didn't deserve it. In fact, he was one of a handful of heroes left walking the face of Albion.

As the large man quickly recovered from his strike, he lashed back with a swing of his own. The glide towards him at a less than exciting pace. At this he frowned. Of all people to see such a swing from, he never once saw him as such a man. But of course, Isaac arm sailed to clash with the blade. The loud clang was heard generated and the point of the guard, its ring slightly painful to his ear. In the brief pause during the block, Isaac could only say "That was disappointing. Just to make this clear, going easy on me won't help you in any, guild apprentice." After this, Isaac stepped up onto the man's leg and aimed a knee at his chest. Hopefully, this would send the message that anything less that the top fight wouldn't be tolerated.

Last edited by Yobun on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name change to Isaac)
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:43 am

William, unable to block the swift and invasive attack, stumbled backward, landing on his back with a heavy thud, but was just as quickly and easily able to recover. In a matter of seconds he was back on his feet with sword in hand. He grinned for now he knew much more about his opponent than he had several seconds ago. “All right. No more child’s play. Oh, and I’m not an apprentice.” And again he swung but this time with full speed and strength.
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:09 am

The man tumbled to the ground and trembles pulsed the ground in which he made contact with. The crowd of guild lackies roared with cheers for the Hero in their midst. Though, no matter how hard he tried, Isaac could not hear a single cheer for his oppenent. Was it that he was so popular among the guild apprentices, or that his target had something between the guild. This only made him more interesting. The man in question wasn't on the ground for long as he soon recovered and rose to his feet. At least hes got spunk. Upon hearing that his oppenent wasn't a guild apprentice, Isaac mearly smirked miscieviously, prepared his own weapon, and replied...

"Prove it."

By now the man's blade was coming down atop him, and naturally he moved to block the strike, however something seemed different about the feeling in strike, the flow of movements he saw before became sharpened. The feriousity of the swing is what really threw him off, the most. But before, he was able to examine the man's features further, the blade clashed with his and suddenly things felt different. This under the blade, the force of the man's blade caused him to shrink; his knees bent with his boots digging into the ground. The heaviness, the shock, the trembling of the blade in his hands pressed down on him, putting him into a submission. Isaac , for some reason, looked over his sword and saw the metal begin to bend. What in Albion...Such strength. How? He thought as he struggled to plan his escape.

Finally, Isaac made his move. He tilted his sword to the side in efforts of causing the blade to slide off and into the ground, while he lunged the opposite way, rolling over his shoudler to safety. Once recovered, he again quickly planned his moves with sweat drops dripping off his forehead. Once ready, he jumped at his challenger with his blade against in mid-swing.

Last edited by Yobun on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name change to Isaac)
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:51 am

Lucian drew his sword tip from the small bit of earth it had become wedged in. Now it was his turn to block as his opponent’s swing came at him backed by the significant momentum of his jump. As he brought up his sword he realized, almost too late, that the man was traveling much too fast as was already far closer than he had anticipated.

In stead of blocking, Lucian dodged the blow at the last second as he was forced to draw on his abnormal speed to save him from a grievous injury. Cursing this display of his inhuman power he paused for a moment to marvel at the man before him. Lucian had to admit, he was far faster than he appeared and was no grunt fighter or trainee. He had obviously seen his fair share of sword play and it showed in his handling of his blade as well as his quick, nimble movements.

Having caught his breath, Lucian grinned, revealing his slightly sharper than usual incisors and canines. Yes. This fight would be fun indeed.

Lowering his sword he began to charge at the man, intending to ram him with his well armored shoulder. If the hit succeeded, he would pull up his sword in a swift motion and draw the first blood. Nothing lethal. Maybe his upper arm. There was no need to diminish the guild’s numbers any more than they already were, especially since this man was so talented.

Last edited by EcroXineoph on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:38 am

Isaac watched as he flew closer towards the man. He watched as his blade came close to cutting into him. He watched as a blur of sideways movement had appear before him. Finally he watched himself flew closer to the ground. How? He thought started at the new development in his opponent's strategy. Soon these thoughts died as he tucked his shoulder in and impacted with the dirt of the ring. His roll ended and he popped up for the next attack, only to realize that the large man was already ahead of him, or more so closer to him. The shoulder came closer and closer at a frightening haste, and sought a solution, without the time to turn his head.

He envisioned the playing field, sketched in his head. A perimeter of stone and the floor of dirt with people surrounding. He incorporated the weapons available and the skills he could use, only really having two spells every mastered; he wasn't the most ken to the practice or instruction of Will, but he picked up what he could. However in the heat of the moment the identity of the other spell was lost in his head, and without his bow or gun he was limited to his proficiencies in the melee arts. Damn. He thought as he grit his teeth and prepared for the oncoming assault. Maybe it was now that he would gauge how determined his opponent was about going for the kill. "Let's find out," He murmured to himself, crossing the sword against his forearm to created an X.

An smashing together of metal, rang through the air once more. Isaac strained to block against the force of the impact that was merely intensified by the sheer size and mass of the man. The physics of the situation would not allow Isaac to remain planted to the ground, and as such he began to feeling himself being through back. With the reflex that he had, Isaac pivoted a foot backwards which would only safe him from the fall, but lacked the positioning to allow for a counter.

Last edited by Yobun on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name change to Isaac)
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:31 am

((Sorry this reply took forever Ty. Anthro KILLED me, ore tried to.))

Lucian smirked, slightly, impressed at how logically his opponent was able to think and react while in fast paced combat. With that thought, he pulled his shoulder back and drew up his arm and watched as his longsword followed, biting into the flesh of Nolan’s blocking arm.

Lucian couldn’t help his grin from broadening and becoming more feral as the first blood of the fight was drawn.
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:51 am

((No worries, I've been gone awhile myself. It’s going to be a slow start up again but soon it'll smooth out.))

Pain. For the first time in a long while the feeling of cold steel on his warm blood had occurred. At first the sensation was unrecognizable, dulled by the years of going unmatched by any combatant, however, soon the memories of his first days as a Hero recoiled back into his system.

His muscles tensed and his teeth thrusted upon one another ever harder. This didn't make the pain any bearable but that was to be expected. However, the more intriguing thing on his mind was the look upon his opponent's face. It was beast-like and savage, as if he was the prey. This however wasn't the favorable place to be. In his years of slaying beast, if you weren't in control you were definitely at a major disadvantage. But what was his next move? Where could he jump to make the next move, which his opponent could not? How could Isaac strike him as not allow his opponent the chance to block? Did he have enough power to block another hit of that intensity? How far would his opponent go upon seeing his blood? His hand quaking with shock of the last hit. At the moment, Isaac was stunned; his thought swirling and his plan mixing without solution.

"..." Isaac stood still holding his ground, the blade finally away. There he stood, silently, completely shut out from the world. The truth of this being, Isaac thought so hard about so many ideas, factors, variables, concepts, and calculations that he was easily susceptible to overflow, hence the reason he tends to enough long range over short range conflicts. Sure, he could hold his own in a one on one duel but this guy was simply to much. Isaac was stupid enough to believe that he could defeat such strong opponent, no matter how many tricks he used. With this being the case, Isaac finally decided his resolve. There was no reason to fight him any longer as the outcome was decided with that last strike.

"I concede defeat, to you.... What is your name?" His body relaxed his arms at his sides, one dripping blood from its fingertips, as the battle ended.

Last edited by Yobun on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name change to Isaac)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next