The Missed Parallel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Missed Parallel

Happy New Year, guys! - love fu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:11 pm

KEEP IT GOOING I'M READING IT EVERYDAY WITH GLEE 8DDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:17 am

Lucian's smile became less predatory and slowly turned to a warm grin. His posture changed completely from the crouched position of battle, from which he could easily attack, counter, guard, or dodge, to a more human, upright position. He sheathed his sword, not bothering to wipe the fresh blood from it.

"Lucian." he said stepping forward and offering a hand to show there was no animosity felt despite the ferocity of the battle. "You are quite a warrior. It's been a while since I enjoyed a fight as I enjoyed ours. Thank you...?" he trailed off, fishing for the man's name as his own had been sought moments earlier.
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:56 pm

"Isaac. And that was an... invigorating battle indeed." He tried to sound like he didn't enjoy his small battle with Lucian but he had to keep his head in the realm of testing and evaluating the new guild hopefuls. Why he took concern didn't just end at adding more people to protect the people of Albion, but quite the contrary. From the looks of these guild apprentices, they all seemed worthless, but those who did look of any potential he had a bad feeling about. Letting heroes choose their own fate, theoretically, was a sound idea, however, practically, if the balance of good and evil was upset they Guild credibility would be destroyed with every malicious deed its heroes did in its name. Plus, Albion was become a land without work for heroes. Even now heroes have been reduced to simply convoy quests and once and awhile able to kill a balverine, but for the most part with the introduction of new firearm technology, villagers have been able to defend themselves from the bandits and hobbes. Lucian was a good example of a born hero, but even he was had his sense of evil. This was evident during his fight with him. It felt as though he was fighting a balverine, which he fought against two years ago. The bloodlust; the beast-like strength; it was almost frightening.

Isaac turned to the ring of on-lookers spoke aloud, "All you would do well to take example of Lucian. He has displayed the great strength, comparable to Huw, the giant hero, and the courage to stand before a more experienced opponent." after making a spectacle of the man, he sheathed the sword, and returned it to the man who gave it to him. He vaulted the short stone wall and made his way over to staircase that led to the guild bar, leaving the masses to Lucian, while some simply followed him down.

Last edited by Yobun on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name change to Isaac)
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:10 am

Lucian obliged the crowd for a few minutes before excusing himself and following after Nolan, finding the young man in the guild bar. As he approached he noticed Nolan's arm was still dripping blood. Lucian casually took up a seat next to Nolan. Referencing the other man's arm he said, "You should stop by and let the doc patch that up. I got you good on that one and you don't want it getting infected."
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:49 am

He remained comment less as Lucian sat down next to him but started to giggle when he told him to get his wound checked out. It was so humorous to see the man who eye bore blood to be concerned like this. In fact it sort of depressed him that that’s how he was, as it contradicted what he thought the man personality was. Insane strength and the blood lust both should have added to make a psycho-killing machine. What was before him wasn't anything close to this. Sigh... I'm always striking out these days. Even with the bowerstone guards. Ever since those rifles came out, its been harder and harder to evade them. Sure a small group I can handle but... Their numbers are increasing and with are bad reputation right now I don't know how much longer the guild has in these lands. "That the last thing I want to hear right now. Besides, if I die from infection then at least I would have died by the world's greatest killer. Heh heh. Truth is being a hero in this day and age, just plain boring. These new 'flintlock rifles,' are making monsters easier to kill. Sure a normal person with a rifle can never hope to beat a hero with a gun or bow, when you get a bunch of people with rifles, then overpowering us is no problem." He took another swig to finally finish up his drink.

Looking around he saw no sight of the old man guild master, so he turned back to Lucian. "Tell you the truth, this guild and heroes in general are losing their place and usefulness in this world. I fear our time is over. The guild master won't do a thing about it but more guild apprentices are falling away and becoming bandits that boast the power of the guild behind them. People are going to realize this someday, and soon the question will be asked, "Why do we need heroes anymore?" After that, were going to be facing the entire world in an extermination. And how good we fight or how quick we are, isn't going to make a damn difference against millions of rifles pointing at us." He paused to take in air as well as throw back a beer. "Now we have to ask ourselves, "What do we do about it? We can't prove ourselves once they realize how much trouble we are and truthfully speaking, there aren't any other threats to the world... except for us." His tone was cold and depressed. When he first realized that this could happen, he thought of running away to the North, but he knew their wasn't any place to go. He just had to go on living life and waiting for that one day to come by. "Bar keep, bring that clear, potato alcohol from the North. 'Va Doo Ka,' I think that’s what they called it." Right away the barman, grabbed a bottle, poured a cup of the clear liquid, and gave it to one of the many bar maids. Some of them were good-looking, but he knew none of them would want to live with a dead man; not for long, anyway. Once the maid had brought and set down his drink, he immediately picked it up, rose it above his arm, and poured the liquid on his wounded shoulder. At that moment, pain receptors were barking off the wall, scratching their eyes out at the pain that followed after the liquids contact. He clinched his teeth, tightened his grip, and entire arm locked up in shock. "Heh heh... Looks like I won't be killed just yet. I guess I get to be shot like the rest of you." He said jokingly even though his voice shook with the pain.
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:36 am

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLLO

JESS FAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Yobun on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause Jess Fails.)
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:38 am

Lucian watched the young man curiously. He smiled as Nolan clenched his teeth, trying his best to keep his face stoic despite the clear fact that he was in a good deal of pain. Lucian respected and even admired Nolan's rashness. He couldn't think of many other heroes that would rather pour alcohol on their wound than visit the guild doctor.

However, his smile slowly faded. He knew Nolan's words were true. The age of heroes as he remembered it had passed decades ago. Now was the age of powerful villains who wielded the name of guild hero as a free pass to do as they saw fit. Solemnly Lucian nodded. "You speak much truth, Nolan. Truth that not many other heroes want to hear in this day and age." He gave the hero a knowing look before turning his head sharply as a loud crashing noise came from the front of the guild.

"What the hell was that?" he asked, his full attention now attuned and listening for another crash, eyes searching the entrance to the bar for a hint of the sound's origin. Another crash came the front and with this one, the two heroes were on their feet and rushing toward the door along with several other heroes from around the guild. Most, ignored the sounds, continuing to lounge about in the fields or ogle barmaids.

On arriving in the entry hall, yet another crash echoed through the guild fortress. "What's going on?" Lucian's voice bellowed in an authoritative tone that was worlds apart from the concerned, somber tone it had displayed only moments before.

An apprentice turned to face the two newcomers. She was one of many heroes who was bracing the massive guild doors. "They're trying to break in!" she said in a a panicked voice.

Lucian furrowed his brow, a confused look on his face. "Who? Who's trying to break in?"

"Everyone!" she replied as again there was a thundering crash and the doors lurched forward before falling back again with the support of the bracing guild members. "The whole of Albion!" she said, wincing as the door shuddered for what must have been the sixth time. Lucian's eyes widened in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:37 am

Without knowing it, Isaac was soon dragged along with Lucian towards the front door that rumbled with the impact of massive force, as it seemed quite a few guild apprentices that held the door. Of course, Isaac at the moment wasn't all there if you know what it means. To sum it up clearly, inserting alcohol straight into the blood stream wasn't the best of thing to do in this situation as now he was slightly drunken. The sound of the door, to him, was a loud bonging of a drum. "Heh heh... Hey, someone's at the d-door. You going to answer it or shall I?" Isaac swayed back and forth in a signature drunken manner dancing about until finally bumping into Lucian. "Woah. You're not moving to the flow to the world? Crazy." As you can tell, Isaac when it comes to alcohol, is regrettable a lightweight.

Last edited by Yobun on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name change to Isaac)
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:11 am

Lucian raised an incredulous eyebrow at Nolan's actions. Under his breath he muttered, "The guild is being attacked and one of our best fighters is drunk. Great." Taking a quick survey of the heroes and apprentices present, Lucian knew if the door was breached, nothing good would possibly happen. He barked out several orders to reinforce the door and called for several of the assembled to prepare their guns, bows, and swords. He knew the door would break, the guild was about to pay for the caliber of "hero" it had been producing, but he would stall for as long as possible. One other apprentice, he ordered to go and alert the guildmaster.

In another few minutes, the door again lurched forward as the civilians' battering ram crashed against it. This time, it was hit with enough force to propel back it's enforcers and cause a massive crack to split down the middle of the doors. With the next ram, the doors were split wide open and a flood of angry Albians forced their way into the guild.
The first wave was easily killed by the waiting archers, crossbowmen, and gunners, however the next wave surged forward, taking down the front line of guild members wit their own volley of projectiles. With both the first wave and the front line down, Lucian stepped forward, followed by many heroes to confront the attacking people of Albion.
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:27 am

Isaac was out of it and in this state of being had no idea the scale to which such an attack was being carried out. Worst than that thought he hadn't the slightly clue that they were actually being attacked. He thought it some sort of party. A party in the quest room how odd. And why wasn't I invited? Being so quite young and, as of late, on the run from the Bowerstone authorities gave his control of his dizzy status poorly limited and his judgment wasn't the best. However, one good thing did come out of being drunk. That was the attraction to bar fights. And when a man bumped into him, all Isaac could decide was that this copious amount of noise and people inside the guild was that a fight was going on... A bar-fight. Little did he know, the bloke who bumped him happened to have a few bullet wounds in his chest. Therefore, without any real knowledge of the events happened stumbled around until he found a group of archers on the stairways overlooking the round room. "Oy! What you doing wit' dat?" He asked the now baffled guild apprentices. "You're holding it all wrong!" He exclaimed as he snatched the bow out the woman's hands. "This is how's its done, watched carefully." Isaac motioned for a quiver of arrows, only to get one arrow handed to him. "What's this? Oh, give me that!" He barked as a drunken angry began to take control of him. The guild apprentice held out the quiver of arrows and Isaac rashly took it and wrapped it around his waist. "Finally. Now watch!" His hand went down into the quiver and brought back three arrows. He readied his distorted aim and pulled back on the bow. In the corner of his ear he heard, "Don't hit our men down there." Right as he was aimed to release, he looked away and turned in the direction of the voice only to yell back, "Skrom, I know that. I'm the Great Tree Hood Archer!" Howling, he released his grip on the bow and the arrows were sent flying down towards the crowd. Surprisingly, all the arrows hit their mark and not one hit the guild apprentices. After this, Isaac became a kill happy drunk raining down arrows from the awning.

He keep this up until a hand was placed on his shoulder that made pause and back away from the opening, which was soon filled by gun totting apprentices who took his place. The hand was attached to the arms of the old guildmaster, who looked calm yet grave and slightly worn out. "Ello, Old man Guildmaster. You just in time for the fun." A smile stretched across his face which he had formed while he was happily shooting arrows at the potato sack people below... At least, that's what they looked like.

"This is no time to joke about, Isaac. You need to find Lucian and bring him and yourself to my quarters. We haven't much time!"

"Lucian... Oh, you mean the big guy down stairs beating people. He's one hell of a fighter... You should consider letting him be a hero." It was still clear that the affects of drink lingered about in his system, however time was running short and so were arrows.

"This is not a time to make suggestions, we must act fast! Just bring Lucian. We must hurry!" With that said, the guildmaster left back to quarters to prepare for the two arrival.

"Alright... But for what?" However, before he could get an answer the man was gone. Isaac blinked and scratched his head, processing everything the guildmaster had told him. Something about getting Lucian and bring him to the guildmaster. He couldn't remember exactly, although it was only moments ago. With everything said and done, Isaac made his way down the stairs and into the heat of battle. After a few minutes of pushing and punching out everything that touched him, he found Lucian in the midst of conflict. "Lucian. Old man, Guildmaster, wants us to go to his room for something. So, stop dancing with those people and come on." Without looking to see if Lucian was following, Isaac proceeded to make his way through the crowd, throwing punches and making his way to the guildmaster's quarters.

Last edited by Yobun on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name change to Isaac)
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:49 am

Lucian had paused his fighting just long enough to hear what Nolan had said before turning back and incapacitating the attacker before him. That done he turned and followed after Nolan, taking down two more attackers on the way.

When the two heroes arrived in the guildmaster's chambers the elderly, bald man was standing there waiting for them, a somber look on his face. "Guildmaster." Lucian said as he entered; he bowed his head slightly in a show of respect.

"Lucian, Nolan," the old man began, "as you have no doubt notices, the people of Albion have finally taken up arms against the corruption that this guild has become. In truth, I have been expecting this for a long while now, but it still distresses me. That is why I have called you two here.As he spoke his hands began to glow a light blue and, in response, a giant seal appeared on the floor, glowing the same magical blue.

Lucian started, looking down at the wall to wall magical seal, then back up the the guildmaster, a question clear on his face.

But the old man simply shook his head and held out his hand. "I'm sorry, Lucian. There is no time to answer questions." As he spoke death rattles could be heard from both heroes and attackers alike. The cries and sounds of battle were drawing ever closer and it was becoming apparent that the guild members were not strong enough to repel the sheer magnitude of attackers. The guild would not stand after this day was over. Looking from the still drunkenly swaying Nolan to his old friend Lucian the guildmaster continued. "All I can tell you is that you must stop this from happening." As he spoke his hands began to glow with more fervor as did the seal.

Lucian felt the slight tingle of the magic as it began to work. "What do you mean? What's going on? How can we stop this?" Lucian asked only a few of the many questions running through his mind. But before his questions could be answered, several things happened at once. The tingling sensation increased tenfold and the world as he knew it began to slip away. He was dimly aware of the guildmaster's final words, "Good luck, my friends," and the sound of the door to his chambers being bashed down. The last thing he could recall were the sounds of gunshots ringing in the room.

Then everything went black. Or perhaps it was white. Lucian couldn't be sure. All he knew was an all encompassing feeling of disorientation and the odd feeling of time warping around him. It felt like he was rapidly aging while simultaneously growing younger. He felt seasons come and go and the very earth rotate on it's axis as the sun and moon and stars all shifted ever so slightly and yet perceptibly. It was the worst feeling he had ever experienced and yet it was somehow so intoxicating, so much so that he found himself slowly loosing himself. His eyes slid closed and he was faintly aware of a tugging at the back of his mind. Somehow he associated that sensation with arrival. They were there. Where there was, would just have to wait. For now, he slept in blissful, dreamless, nothingness.
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:26 pm

The guildmaster spoke and conjured a light blue seal upon the ground. Even drunk Isaac knew what the elderly man was doing was in fact Will magic. As to what inspired the guildmaster to perform such an act was still well beyond his as well as any sensible man's capacity of limited intelligence. Perhaps the guild master was one of the select few who went above what was natural and even went above the bounds of reality more so than any Will user he had ever know. Thankfully, due to the copious amounts of physical exercise that he had done before hand, the alcohol in his blood was quickly being filtered out by his liver and removing the heavy damping on his senses. However, it was going to leave him with a mild headache after it was through.

Lucian and the guildmaster continued their stuttered conversation, whilst the blue seal, which he had now noticed had encompassed them, grew steadily larger. 'Wonder what he's up to?' He shrugged. The volume of noise that erupted from behind the door grew and became more vicious as soon pounding could be heard on the door. But just as soon as he regained some sort of conscious thought, likely brought about due to the light below him that seemed to be seeping through his feet, up into his chest, across his arms and finally pooling in his head. This feeling was much like losing consciousness to drink, only they were at a bar and his face wasn't cold with the chill of a cobblestone road. Soon his vision went a color that hadn't a name and the support under his feet when out. The pressure that held his body in it solid form felt to have loosen. The wind, or what felt to be the wind, blew cold to warm to stale to crisp as it rushed around him. Isaac struggled hard to open keep his eye open and to remain conscious against the forces that wanted him to do the opposite. Though he could only keep this up for so long, until without warning, he felt his body slam against the ground, however suffered no pain nor injury.

But now the world was black. The feeling had changed from that of harmonious spinning to that of plain standing. Where they were standing was a question that couldn't be answered with his eyes closed. Then again, getting them open was a hard feat than they of thinking of it. Suddenly, noise returned to his ears, and it sounded like leaves. Similar to his ears, feeling came back to his skin only to be bombarded with the prickling of dirt and leaves. It was safe to assume they weren't in some place new; the atmosphere was much too familiar. Nothing could be made certain without first opening his eyes, but frankly Isaac was quite worn after his experience. Instead, he allowed himself to rest a while longer.

After what felt like only a few minutes, Isaac's eyes opened only to look upon a roof of leaves protruding from the branches on the great trees that surrounded them. It was quite a sight to beyond, unfortunately, Isaac hadn't the time to admire the scenery. He had to find out what was going on and what had been done while he had been slightly tipsy. Isaac rose from the ground and looked around in search of Lucian, which seemed an interesting search as it was much harder than expect to find a man of his size. When he did find him, he was still very much asleep. "Sigh... Damn. Looks like I'm stuck here then." He concluded, as without a place to go, his lack of strength and Lucian sheer mass working against him, Isaac had no choice but to sit by and wait for the Lucian to awaken. 'Sleeping fool. He has even got a grin on his face.'

Last edited by Yobun on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name change to Isaac)
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:32 am

After what seemed to have been an entire night of blissful sleep, Lucian awoke. In truth he had only been out for several minutes but the odd effects of the Will magic coupled with how completely out cold he had been made him feel quite disorientated and groggy.

Slowly he propped himself up on his elbows and peered around. One of the first things his eyes picked out was the body of another person sitting beside him. It took several seconds for his brain to register that it was Nolan from the guild. "Nolan!" he exclaimed, his voice revealing how happy he was to see a familiar face. "What -" slowly he was beginning to recall the events leading up to the current situation. "What the hell happened? The last thing I remember was -" He looked around. "Crazy old man. What the hell did he do?"
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:43 pm

gah sad day Sad

AWESOME STORY THOUGH 8DDDDD
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:15 am

"If your asking me then your not going to hear what you want." Isaac replied looking at the now awake Lucian. "It might be too early after you woke up for you to understand but we're kind of in the same fictional boat." With his new forced companion alive and awake, Isaac rose; leaving the warmth of the leaf covered ground, and began to stroll around. He really was looking for his bow, the pride of his practice, his love and joy. Sure, he had his gun belt but it wasn't always reliable unlike his trusty bow. After a few minutes of searching the area, he finally was able to find it in a tree above him, held captive by a dreaded branch. 'Oh really. Bow meet steel.' Isaac smirked, pulling out his flintlock pistol, lining up the sight on the branch and pulling the trigger. A thunderous bang erupted through the air and a second later a branch and his bow fell from the sky rightfully into his hand. Though the tree had it last revenge by having the fallen branch bounce off Isaac head. 'Welcome back old friend.' He glanced back at Lucian as he started through the tree line, bow in hand and his coat hood up. Though his face was shadowed, his face bore a smile as he spoke, "C'mon, Lucian. Let try to find a town. Maybe then he can find out where the hell we are."

Last edited by Yobun on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name change to Isaac)
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:08 am

As the effects of the magic induced sleep finally wore off, Lucian picked himself up and did a quick inventory check. His longsword was still in it's sheath. That was his main concern. All his armor was still attached, and everything else seemed to be in place. After brushing off a few blades of grass that clung to his armor, Lucian slowly spun in a circle, surveying the surrounding forest, trying to make out any familiar land marks. But there were none to be found.

As the two men stood there, trying to decide exactly which direction to start their search, a small group of men emerged from the woods to their right, each had a sizable sword in hand as well as matching shields. They stopped when they spotted the two heroes and the man in the middle of the group, apparently the leader, spoke. "Oi! You two! I haven't seen your faces around here before. You wouldn't have any idea what that noise was a minute ago, would you?" he demanded, more than asked, one eyebrow cocked in a suspicious gaze.

Lucian looked to Nolan, then back to the other men with a confused look on his face. "We didn't hear any unusual noise, sir. But since you're here, I was hoping you could tell us," he paused for a moment, considering his wording, "well, just where 'here' is?"

The leader of the group now raised his other eyebrow up with his first in a bemused expression. "'Just where here is,'" he mocked. "Well, I'll tell you one thing, you boys both seem mighty suspicious; and your clothing and...whatever /that/ is," he pointed at Nolan's gun, "are just a bit too odd for my liking." He turned to his fellows and gestured them forward. "I think my boys and I are gonna take you into custody until we can figure out just who you are and where you came from." The group advanced on Nolan and Lucian.

Lucian again, looked to Nolan with a what-should-we-do look on his face. He left his sword sheathed for the moment, not wanting to appear any more hostile that the group already assumed they were. None the less, his hand came up to hover over the hilt. If they attacked, he would defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:31 am

With the introduction of the group of armed men, Isaac halted and turned to face them mimicking the leader's suspicious expression. As he figured it, it was only moments ago that he vaguely remembered how the people of Albion were attacking Heroes. He happened to be well known enough, at least as the Tree Bandit of Bowerstone, to be known as a Hero on sight. But these men were gazing upon him without the slightest bit of fear, angry, or, at the very least, amazement. Something was also wrong with the way they were armed and how they responded to the gun he had on him. Thing just didn't add up. If they were guards, then they were dress with outdated armor and weapons and yet the age didn't show on in the form of rust or dust.... Wait. They look newly made.

Isaac looked to Lucian only to see that he was giving him a desperate look of guidance on their next move. Instead, Isaac made his way to the large man and whispered to him his thoughts. "I don't know if you noticed this already but these guys aren't attacking us on sight. On top of that that kind of armor hasn't be uniformly issued in ages. I would know. I've had my fair share of run-in's with these kind of people." As he did the leader of the bunch howl towards them, "Oi! What you two talking 'bout over there. C'mon, get a move on." The gruff man tilted his head over motioning his comrades to escort him and Lucian back to town. But before they arrived at their sides, he was able to slip one last thing to his rather large counterpart. "Just play along. But be on your guard." Directed afterward a bright grin bloomed on his face as he walked towards the man. "Sorry for acting so suspicious. Allow be to introduce myself and my friend here. I'm..." He paused for a split second to formulate a name. "...Locke. Flint Locke. I'm an inventor and blacksmith and a showman of sorts. I travel from place to place in order to entertain the people of...Err... Albion." He paused again to see if the man before him and around him to see if they reacted differently to the name. After they didn't correct him or scoff at him he continued on with his explanation. "And this large, strapping fellow is my bodyguard and fellow performer, William Briar. In fact, we were actually on our way to nearest town, now. But we seem to have gotten lost in the woods. I believe that sound was my device having gone off, but not to worry. I believe I worked out the kinks. So, if you and your group would be so kind as to escort us back to town and we could pay you handsomely for your services."

The man stared and bit his tongue in contemplation of such an opportunity. Thankfully, greed was a thing shared by all men no matters where you went. After a few second of glancing between his groupies, he finally nodded slowly and spoke, "Aye, you have yourselves a bargain. Still, don't try anything funny. And just to be sure. It would be better to release your weapons to us until we arrive." The man reached for Isaac's bow while the others made for Lucian's sword. However, before they could Isaac stopped his hand. "It would be better if we kept our weapons. It would prove more beneficially to you." As he said, he jingled a bag of gold he kept concealed for a very simple reason. This entire thing was a bluff. All they need to do was to get close enough to town and then dispose of the men. Once more, the man nodded and silently ordered his men to allow the two men to keep their weapons and soon they were being lead down the path that the men had entered from. Mind you they were watching them like hawks. Isaac could blame them. He was going to kill them the first chance he got if it wasn't for his idea to use them. He was still probably going to kill them but at least he would have found the way to town. A twisted grin curled on his face at the thought of it. So unexpected. Heh heh.

Last edited by Yobun on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:17 pm

Lucian watched as Nolan played the men for fools. It was impressive, and yet at the same time, very unnerving. The easy way Nolan spoke, the believability of the story he wove, the readiness with which the opposing men agreed to his proposal; it was all amazing. Lucian made a mental note to never fully believe anything Nolan told him in the future without some level of skepticism.

As the couple followed the men through the forest and ever closer to the city, Lucian sensed growing anxiety from both parties. The men, he assumed, were becoming eager for the large amount of gold that had been promised them. Lucian could tell, however, that Nolan was growing eager for a very different reason. As they emerged from the woods with the city gate now in site, Lucian saw Nolan's hand move to hover over his weapon. With a sudden pang, Lucian realized Nolan's true intentions.

Subtly, he increased his pace so he was beside Nolan instead of the half-pace behind that he had maintained for most of the walk. In a voice barely above a whisper he spoke, hoping that the other men would not hear. "Nolan," he all but hissed, "what are you planning? Please tell me you do not intend to kill these men?"
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:03 am

Isaac only slightly turned his head to glance at Lucian, who spoke to his in a tone of disbelief. Unlike the guards around him, he was able to sense his sinister motive. Perhaps this was the way of things. It would have looked as though Lucian would have to be his better half. It was quite interesting to indulge in such action and thoughts again. He had forgotten how funny it was to have the chance to kill. Where ever they had been placed it had excited him. Bowerstone guards and the occasion rival bandits became too banal; too easy to kill. However, above everything else, this taught Isaac of Lucian's moral bounds. It seems he was an old fashioned hero or those one lived to protect the people and respect the law.

"Lucian," he replied matching the whispering volume. "I was bluffing when I said I could pay them. As soon as they find out they will take us into custody and we will be that much further away from finding out where we are." Although this was the story he was going to use to explain his actions. Things happened between him and them which simple served to drive his animosity toward the law. "And if you have any qualms about my decision, you best convince me that there is another solution to our problem." His hands began to shiver in anticipation awaiting the correct time to alleviate his guard trouble. He already had as plan in mind to dispense them quickly. Heh heh.

Last edited by Yobun on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name change to Isaac)
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:15 am

Lucian frowned; his brow furrowed. He realized the truth in Nolan's words even if he didn't want to admit it. For such a long time, he had lived the idealistic life of a guild hero - one that remained from decades before the guild had become tainted. For him, the only option, the only thought that would occur to him, was the "good or honest or just" one. For him, the cynicism he heard from Nolan represented everything that was weakening the guild, everything that had lead up to the attack.

The attack.

Was it still going on? How many heroes had been slain? How many civilians? He had to find a way back to the guild. Why had the guildmaster sent them away? Why then, in their very hour of need? They had to get back. Then her realized the very real necessity of what Nolan had proposed.

Lucian knew the law well. He had often worked with the town guards to bring in criminals and he often witnessed just how long the entire process took. He knew if they were arrested, or even asked to come in for questioning, they would be held up quite a while. And that was time the guild didn't have. And it was these situations, precisely, that Lucian hated. Situations where there was no apparent right or wrong answer. He sighed audibly and moved his hand silently across his torso to rest on his sword's hilt.

"Give the word," he said in a low voice that was practically dripping with sadness and regret.
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:01 am

The discomfort and defeat on Lucian face would have gone on upon a heart of stone if not for a certain look that he produced within a sliver of a second before he made a move to lift his bow. It was one he was familiar within. One he too had shared on the early days of his Hero years. But how could that have been, you ask. Once a killer, always a killer. Once a bandit, always a bandit. But where there is a legend, there is always a story.

Some years prior...

"Alrighty there, Hero. Take it easy. We don't want trouble here. We were just doing... I mean I couldn't. You know."

"Sniff... How can that be your only answer?" A voice barked back. "I saw you standing there! Doing nothing. You should have done something! Anything! She was just a little girl. I remember... She was one of my fans. And now... sniff." A younger version of Isaac knelt before a small girl who lied on the ground on the cobblestone pier beside the river soaked head to toe. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he too was drenched as he dove in earlier after he heard a scream of a mother in town. By the time he made it to the scene, found the girl, dove into the water and fished her out, it was already too late. People had gathered around including the mother of the child. She too collapsed at the sight of her daughter's lifeless body. The father came as well, scooping her into his arms, speechless. Speech was impossible. Only tears.

Gasps and gossip filled whispered filled the air through the crowd of onlooker before finally the mother and father, who moments ago grieved their daughter turned to Isaac. Disdain filled their tear-reddened eyes. "This is your fault, Hero." A spiteful taste dipped of the word 'Hero.' "You were supposed to save people, weren't you? Why couldn't you save our daughter?"

"I- I tried t-to but I jus-"

"Just what? How come you couldn't save her? Answer me! Why didn't you save her?" The mother howled with increasing venom. By now the eye of everyone were on him and he could tell by the look on their face and the recent talk about Heroes that he was unwelcomed and become ever-more hated by the people of Bowerstone with every passing second. Isaac was helpless, still upon the ground were the child once laid, peering around until his eye met with that of the guard's. He stood adamant looking around until finally he did something that broke him completely.

"Yeah, Hero. Why didn't you save her? Didn't you want to save her?" His voice crackled with obnoxious taunting as he took advantage of the moment. "You're not a Hero. Why don't you just get out of town, Hero?" The crowd who stayed and watched this now hopped on the guard’s band wagon and roared in agreement. Fearing the worst of the people, Isaac pulled out his guild seal and began to power it using what Will he had. Just as the guard's hand made a beeline for him, Isaac disappeared in a blue glow.

Moments later, he appeared at the guild a broken man, curled in a ball upon the ground in the Guild hall, shivering still crying, and holding a doll in his had that had previously belong to the girl.

Seeing Lucian now, brought him back to that memory. The day he lost his faith in people and where his pleasure of killing guards developed. Though he had been good about keeping his blood lust in balance by running away or letting some guards live to spread his fame throughout their ranks. They would fear him and that man, the one who, to this day, sought to kill for his injustice. And to think that sin of a man actually became a guard captain. Still upon gazing at his mirror image in the face of Lucian, he began to feel a the urge to save the guild in some way. It was a similar urge that brought him back to the guild.

It was annoying. The chance to further his revenge and then this happens. An image of his former mentality and pureness shows up with his regret and rains on his parade. "Sigh... You ruined the fun out of it. Fine well keep them alive. When the time comes I'll deal with them." Once again, Isaac formulated a plan. It took some time but he got a great idea to unsure that Lucian would be free to check the guild. "Alright. I got it. Just follow my lead. Once you’re free and clear find the guild. Once night falls well meet at the town... Oh and remember to make it seem believable. If not they'll suspect you. Then you'll have to kill them." He once again stood up straight and walked ahead to the guard. When a town came into sight, Isaac tapped the guard on the shoulder and asked, "What is that?"

"Oh. That happens to be the city of Bowerstone. It's the biggest city in Albion... But you probably know that. Where did you boys say you were from?"

"I'm from... The east. I hitched a boat to this land a year or so back. And I met William here in... Err... Oakvale."

"Ah! Oakvale. Never knew Oakvale made people so... large." The man's brow rose as he peered back at the awkwardly large man. "Supposing you ate right as a boy, then. Ha ha ha."

"So what about the guild? It should be nearby, as I'm told. I'm much rather like to see it."

"The what? Guild? I never heard of such a place."

"What?" Isaac came to a halt as so as he realized. "Mr. Locke? What the matter?"

"Err... Nothing. Just remember how much I heard about Bowerstone." He smiled to conceal his lie though they hardly needed them. Isaac was finally beginning to understand what was going on. He just needed one more bit of information to confirm his resolve. He slowed back until Lucian was once again beside him beckoning him closer to whisper his edited plan. "Change of plan. Don't look for the guild. Instead, just get to the city. I'll meet you at the tavern there after the sun goes down. Remember believable." Suddenly Isaac grabbed anything that was attached to Lucian belt and took off into the woods, yelling, "Ha ha ha. Got another one of you gullible travelers! I'm such a great thief," waving the bag over his head.
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:21 am

Gah.... That.... Took.... Forever.

So tired. Mother... I see a light at the end of a long long tunnel. And It calling my name.

" Mr. Jazz-Ca-Phone Man.... You fucked up big time. "

And I reply in a voice only the angel could sing to....

STFU YOU F***ING NOOb!!! OR I'LL USE YOU EYEBROWS AS CAT SHAVERS!!!!

I'm sorry that was really fucked up. I've been up for quite awhile and I was on 4chan to long. Too much aids exposure. Anyway. Yay. This is one monster post. Personally, I love it due to the backstory I provided that actually explains why I hate guards with every particle of my being. Plus, I went back through all of my post to change my name to Isaac Bailef. Now, you don't have to change your post's Jess, just remember to use Isaac from now on. M'kay? M'kay.

Plus. I figured out the winning combo-hax-class in Fable Uno. Maxed Out Skill Ranger w/ Maxed Force Push, Multishot, Slow Time, and Ghost Sword (If you want some protection). Do all this with Max Health and Toughness and... BOOM! Hax character that can take out bosses and anything in seconds. I got through most of the story within 3 hours with nothing but the best bow and a stick. I can also take on Two Rock Trolls at long range. Yep. Whisper is absolutely worthless. But I let her live nonetheless. But I'm still neutral.

So yeah. That's it for another exciting adventure of Wacky Jazz-Ca-Phone Man's World and Weedle Walzing Emporium.
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:23 am

((Ok, first off, Tynan, you scare me. A LOT sometimes. Second off, YAY you changed his name so he's not another tweaked Nolan clone! Thirdly, DUDE awesome post! (Poor Isaac TwT) And fourthly, sorry this post took so long to get up. School kinda nommed me this week.))

For a half second Lucian hesitated, trying to comprehend what Isaac had just done. Then he sprung to action, drawing his longsword and making to give chase before turning expectantly to the guards. "That thief stole all my money! We've got to get him!" he said to the group, who still looked slightly bewildered at the events that had just unfolded.

At the large man's words, the guards drew their swords and sprang into action. However, Lucian called to them as they started to give chase, "I'd be more than willing to help catch him - he did steal /my/ money - but I'm not familiar with this part of Albion and I don't think getting lost would be much help."

The lead guard paused for a second, considering the validity of that statement before nodding. "All right, then. Wait for us in town, we'll be back once we've...'dealt with' your little thief."

"I'll be in the tavern," Lucian called, hiding his worry for Isaac from his voice. His comrade was indeed an amazing fighter. But there were five guards after him and, from the sounds of it, they didn't much like the fact that they had been played. With a wish of safety for his friend, the hero made his way into the small village of Bowerstone and easily found the tavern among the few buildings in the village square.
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:35 am

He counted five. Five people that wouldn't reach town nor would ever tell their lies again. Now all he had to do was give them their deaths one-by-one. Doing that however was going to be a feat of its own. These men seemed slightly more aware of their surroundings, not dull like the city guards he had encountered in the past.

But truly, where were they, Lucian and him? When asking about the guild, he recieved nothing but a blank stare and news that such a place hadn't existed. But how could this be? If they were still in Albion and if they were near Bowerstone then how could it be if they couldn't find the guild. Unless...

A sword came passed his head and went into the tree he was hidden behind. 'How did they get in front of me?' He frantically ducked and rolled out of the guard's kill radius only to continued running into the forest, trying to find a way to kill his pursuers. Thankfully, he was still quite a bit faster than them and was well positioned to fight back, still Isaac was fascinated by his attackers tactics, their way of tracking and giving chase without stop and with hardly a bit of confusion to their comrades' location. It was so invigorating to once more have a challenge. Isaac grinning with anticipation of each kill he would receive by out playing the guards at their game. Isaac focused on the limited Will that he had practiced throughout his travels as a Hero resulting in his bow giving off a blue glow and four wisps circled him. 'Hello old friend. Been a lifetime since I used this. Seem like Will abilities are hard to forget.' It was interesting story of how he discovered this spell filled with nights of sneaking into and stealing books of the kingdom of olds ways from the Guildmaster's study. This story was also filled with how much the guildmaster lectured him on the reverberations of his actions. It all seemed rather funny if you think that it was precisely this thinking that got the guild attacked in the end. However, now wasn't the time to sit back and reminisce in the past. Now was the time to see if these guards were ready for a taste of the Will.

Isaac lead the guards to a clearing yet, continued passed dropping the Lucian's bag on the way. When a single guard finally managed to reach the clearing and find the bag lying worthlessly on the ground, he signaled the rest of his troupe to the clearing. No matter how great their tracking and chase skills were they were still a group of guard, drawn to other by the need for cooperation in order to achieve success. That how they were: Throw enough guards as a problem and it will get resolved eventually. 'Silly guards.' Isaac finger ran down the bow string as he stood 20 yards away peering at the guards in the clearing as they prepared to search once again. His fingers wrapped around and his index finger clamped down on the feathers of an arrow, as he pulled back, took aim, and released towards the heart of the first guard. Following the physical arrow, trails of blue light with it arching through the trees and meeting their marks with the four remaining guards. Their bodies fell shortly after the first. With his targets dead or at the very least mortally injured Isaac made his way back to the clearing to once again grab Lucian’s bag. As he reached down, however, a hand gripped his wrist. This at first caused him to jump from shock, yet he found the hand connected to the last remains of a dying man. “Good show… But I’m still better.” A single arrow pierced the chest cavity of each of the, now dead, men. A mark of his handy work or that of a bandit party. With everything cared for, Isaac shook off the dead hand, lifted up the bag and made his way in a certain direction opposite that of which he was running. In theory, this would eventually put him back towards Bowerstone.

It did, but only after he found it by climbing one of the large tucked trees. Bowerstone was completely different from the one he had grown to know. This one lacked everything that made Bowerstone a hub of thugs and corruption. It was simple and natural. The only build that looked anything like a familiar sight happened to be a rather large build called the ‘Tavern.’ He figured a large man like Lucian was bound to be around here somewhere and the tavern was the best place to start his search. Fortunately, upon entering he noticed the broad shoulder and billboard chest that were signature to Lucian alone. He smiled, trying hard not to give away how he escaped the guards.
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:40 am

Upon seeing Isaac walking across the tavern toward him Lucian smiled and visibly relaxed. He wasn't much in favor of being all alone in a very unfamiliar Bowerstone. As Isaac approached, Lucian could see the young man was hiding something but he was willing to let it slide for the moment.

Lucian stood and gestured Isaac over to the table he had been waiting at, offering him a seat before returning to his own. "So, what happened?" he demanded more than asked. His tone was friendly but serious. "I had my doubts that you would be coming back alive, Isaac. I can only assume what that means for those guards."

Last edited by EcroXineoph on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix'n punctuation)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next