The Missed Parallel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Missed Parallel

Happy New Year, guys! - love fu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yobun

Yobun

Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:53 pm

(( Don't worry it happens to all of us. Very Happy ))

After being offered a seat, taking it, and allowing Lucian to set himself back down, Isaac sighed heavily, releasing anything that he felt in connection with his past and the guards he dispensed with earlier. What has pasted, had pasted. No need to feel bad for it now. All could do was put a lazy grin and tilted his head back. The ceiling however wasn't the only one trying for his attention as Lucian's voice swept through the air and whirled through his ears. He asked of fate of the guards. In the back of his head, his old voice sang tales of grief or at least it would have if an even louder voice wasn't annoyed at this hero's caring for those guards. "If anyone asks, Bandits are in the woods." This was his only response.

He allowed his words to sink in while he hailed one of the barmaids who brought him two pints of cloudy, hazel liquid he was to presume was beer. She laid them upon the table, gave the two men a quick smile and went back to her business. Isaac's eyes followed her as he caressed the woman's figure from head to toe. Though her clothes were slightly dirty from her work, her face and figure reflected a homely, strong persona yet seemed lightly timid around his odd fashion as well Lucian's sheer size. Plus the fact they carried weapons helped make their appearance more intimidating. But now it was time to get down to business.

"Lucian... You've probably noticed that this place feels familiar while still being highly different. From what I remember, the guild being built near Bowerstone many ages ago. But when I asked the guard earlier, he hadn't a clue what I was talking about. Now unless he was living under a rock or was pulling our leg, I'm sure everyone in Albion has heard of the Guild. You see where I'm going with this don't you?" He lifted his drink to his lips only to return it to the table and await Lucian's response to his discovery.
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Lucian's brow furrowed as he processed what Isaac was saying. Slowly, he came to the same realization Isaac had. "If no one's heard of the guild...then it doesn't exist." He looked around, noting for the first time the old-fashioned clothing, weapons, architecture, everything. "That crazy old man!" Lucian yelled, causing several patrons to look up from their grog and merrymaking for a moment. Lucian hunched his large shoulders, trying to hide from the momentary attention he had gained.

Once everyone had returned to their drinks, he looked again to Isaac. "Issac, are you saying what I think you are? Are you saying..." he paused, knowing how ridiculous the words that were about to come from his mouth would sound. "Are we in the past?"
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:07 am

"Bingo!" He snapped his fingers at his companion’s similar realization to their situation. He sat back in his chair and pushed farther to stand on two legs, holding onto the table for support. "But, just as I have, you will ask yourself "What now?" I can tell you, I still haven't come up with anything. My knowledge of the art of Will is rough at best, I've only mastered a few spells myself and they are nowhere near the complexity of time travel." Just thinking about the science behind Will using was complex enough to get the first time he hear it. If fact, it wasn't till the year before he left the guild that he began to grasp its principle. On that note, Isaac threw back another swig of his beer as a way to shake the mind-contorting explanation.

"So, I ask, what now? From what I can tell were most at least 500 year in not more in the past, in an Albion that hasn't heard of a Guild or a Hero, for that matter." His head swung from side to side waiting trying to remember something from the books that he read. "You got any plans?"

(( Btw if you don't have a plan, I already have one for back up. I just didn't know if you had a plan that you had from the beginning of the RP that you wanted to innitiate. Plus it seems like you need more stuff to do. Very Happy Not that you probably aren't already busy, don't get me wrong, just giving you more Rp... Err..... Fun! That's the word! ))
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:15 pm

Lucian took a few long sips of his beer to stall for time. They were in the past. How that was even possible, Lucian resigned himself to never knowing.

He had long since accepted that the balverine blood that ran through him limited him to an excruciatingly basic level of Will usage and, as thus, he only ever learned the basics about the ancient magic, not quite seeing the practicality in understanding something he could never use. The guildmaster had, of course, thought differently, but Lucian has always dismissed him. Now he was wishing he hadn't.

Half a glass later. he still had no real thoughts on the matter. He shook his head as he set his glass down. "We've got to get back. For all we know, the siege is still going on. Heroes and citizens alike need our help. We have to find a Will user and get back. Even in the past....well...."present" there must still be Will users, still be heroes. We just have to find one."

How to go about finding someone with a magic power that was most likely shunned as witchcraft in the current age, escaped Lucian for the moment. He just knew it had to be done. The only thought that drove hi forward, no matter what happened in his life, was the knowledge that the guild would always be there. He had to protect it, he had it to fall back on, he would always have friends and allies and rivals there. It was his home, and was damned if he was going to abandon it in it's very hour of need.
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:44 am

(( Oh my god, this RP is so awesome. I would sell my whole ostrich farm to keep this running! ))
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:52 am

A Will user. Yes, it made sense. To reverse the effects of this strange spell, they needed to find a Will user who is equally powerful or atleast, at the very, very least, creative. But to find someone in this day and age ago, as it were, was going to prove difficult. He grabbed hold of his pint tilting it backwards and found nothing streaming down his throat. He inspected the goblet and found just that: nothing. Isaac placed the glass down and went back to thinking of someone who might have appeared in on of the texts that he was forced to read when he was just a guild apprentice at the while waiting for Lucian to do the same.

It took sometime to maul over the thought plus the assistance of another pint of beer, he remember something about a witch and warlock who were said to have lifed for ages. Such infomation was valuable as it wouldn't matter what time they were in now as they were immortal... Atleast that what he read. The witch or 'The Crazed Witch of Witchwood Forest,' as the forest was cursedly named was quite powerful however she was a tad demented. The other immortal was a guild legend named Scythe. Sometime in the past he supposedly aided the great bandit Nostro. But if the guild hadn't been built yet then maybe they over shot the age of Nostro all together. They could be in the old kingdom for all he knew. So that left one person. The Witch.

"Sigh... Guess so," he spoke softly. Facing Lucian, Isaac got his attention by clearing his throat and began, "I think we have to head to Knothole Glade, Lucian. If there is any chance of getting home we have to find the Witch of Witchwood Forest. Unless you have another idea." His brow inquizitively shot up as he glazed at Lucian anxiously waiting for some idea that wasn't so dangerous.
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:06 pm

Lucian heaved a heavy sigh and shook his head before draining his third pint. "I can't think of any other option, Isaac," he said, plunking the heavy mug down on the table. He then stood and pushed in his chair. "We should see if there are any beds available for the night and get some rest. We should leave firs thing at dawn."

Lucian's' hand went for his belt, groping where his coin pouch would be. He rolled his eyes. "Isaac, you still have my money." He held out his hand for his bag. "We need to leave a tip for the barmaid you've been staring at this whole time."
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:17 am

Speaking of the barmaid in question, Isaac's eyes were stuck on her at the moment Lucian requested his bag. It took a bit of time, precisely the amount needed to watch her climb upstairs, but he snapped back to reality and grinned. He too went for his belt and hoisted a bag from his belt and placed it promptly into Lucian's hands. A sneaky grin confirm his hopes of Lucian forgeting he still had it after the earlier but his grin turn malicous with the thought of killing the guard. Its what they deserved.

"Alright, you can get us a place to stay. I'm going to walk the town-- Err... Village I guess. Maybe I'll find a way to get a boat to Witchwood. Though I doubt that. So most likely well have to get to the coast via the western coast. I heard of a town that should be around this time, Oakvale. Maybe you heard of it." He allowed Lucian to revisit any of the guild learning he did during his time there. "But well also have to go through Wraithmarsh. (Actually Darkwood. Name changed in Fable 2.) But I think we'll be okay. Right enough talking." He rose out of his seat with a new found vigor. "Time to work."

Some of the tavern occupants' eyes trailed him out and then switched to the companion of the strangely dressed man, the strangely large man. Both equally interesting to examine from afar though none wanted to be around them fearing that their strangeness might wear off on them.
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:16 pm

After leaving an appropriate tip, Lucian also left the tavern, again garnering many long stares from the remaining patrons.

Lucian went around the small village searching for various places to rest the night. However, considering the size of the village, he only found one inn located right next to the tavern. Putting on his kindest face, he entered the building and explained to the man behind the counter that he needed a two bed room just for the night.

The host looked up and down the large man before him, judging him based on what he saw. "I don't think we have a bed big enough for you, friend," he said. The last word sounded forced.

Lucian frowned. "It's alright, I can fit in a normal sized bed. What have you got?"

Now it was the host's turn to frown. "Where did you say you were from again? You don't look like you're from these parts."

"I didn't say. Is there a problem, sir? I'm just looking for a place to spend the night. Can you help me or not?" Lucian demanded. He hadn't intended to sound menacing, but his sheer size along with the fact that he was beggining to lose his temper worked against him to create an intimidating figure.

The host reached to the small shelf beneath the counter and withdrew his shortsword, laying it on the counter between him and Lucian but never takining his hand off the hilt. "I think you'd best leave now.../friend/."

Upon seeing the flash of the blade, Lucian's hand had immideatly flown to his own sword's hilt but he stayed his hand and did the best he could to hold in the vicious snarl that was building in his throat.

Luckily, at that moment, a young lady entered the inn. She walked up to Lucian and placed a calming hand on the large man's shoulder while simultaneously shooting the man behind the counter a dirt look. "Why do you have to be like that, Matthew?!" she scolded. Then turning to Lucian she said, "You can take your hand off your blade, warrior. His bark is worse than his bite, the old fool." to which Matthew responded with a disapproving grunt but did not place his sword back beneath the counter.

"He's an odd one, Fiona. He doesn't belong here." he reasoned with the young lady.

"Nonsense. He's a guest in out town and if you won't provide him with a place to stay for the night, I will. Follow me, warrior. You and your friend can rest at my home tonight."

"Thank you, Milady." Lucian said as he followed her out of the inn and toward the tavern.

"Please, call me Fiona." she said as she led him back into the tavern, behind the bar, and up a set of stairs that led up to a second story that was comprised of a small sitting room with two bedrooms branching off from it.

"I'm Lucian."

As the two arrived, Fiona went to one room and closed the door connecting it to the sitting area. "That's my room. It's always a bit of a mess." she said with the slightest hint of a blush. "But this room," she continued, leading Lucian to the other off shooting bedroom, "is my guest room. There's two beds there. They're small, but you and your friend are welcome to use them."

"Thank you," Lucian said, a bit baffled by the kindness of this stranger. It was then that he realized why he recognized the girl. "You're one of the barmaids, aren't you!" he declared.

"Yes," she answered with a smile. "This is my tavern, but I still just work as a barmaid. I like the interaction it lets me have with my patrons. Although I'm sure it does grant me quite a few more staring eyes than I'd get if I were behind the bar." Lucian smiled realizing she was talking about Isaac. "My father was the original owner of this tavern," she said with a smile of pride that quickly faded. "He died three years ago to a pack of balvarines that were attacking the village. That's why we now have a wall and gate around the town." William winced inwardly at the mention of loss of life caused by the creature who he shared half his blood with. Fiona paused a moment and there was a far off look in her eyes. Then she continued with a forced smile. "Ever since then I've run the tavern, same as my father always did."

After the story, a few moments of silences passed between the two. Neither knowing what exactly to say to further the conversation. Finally Lucian broke the silence. "I should go wait outside for Isaac, my friend, your admirer," he added with a chuckle, "he thinks I was getting a room at the inn." Fiona smiled and nodded then Lucian took his exit.

((Oh snap! 820 words! And sorry for not posting for a while. Hope this nice long post made up for it. Also, I'll play Fiona as one of my characters. She may or may not be permanent. I'm still playing around with her in my head. XD))

Last edited by EcroXineoph on Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to finish the post.)
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:01 am

((Woah. Here is my complimentary 'Nice Job,' sticker. -Licks it and sticking it on a flying ferret- You've been doing a great job, ferret. Oh hey, Jess. You posted. Hm... I guess you can have a sticker too. -Sticks on post- )) ( (Jk... You did some awesome work there. ))

Issac watched as the one and only boat out of Bowerstone ran down the river for a two week long outting to god knows where. It all didn't matter for he nor Lucian were on that boat. He was exactly where he was placed: On a pier, surrounded by wifes sobbing crocidile tears as a show for the departure of there husband. Or maybe they were really sad. The only woman he met that sobbed were ones that cried for the profit that had just left. He really needed to get a life. But for now, he stay cupping his hand around a large bruise upon his cheek. An interesting story it was to get this filled his fists and general misunderstanding.

Minutes earlier...

"Excuse me, sir. My friend and I require your assistance and your boat to make a trip to Witchwood or... Err... Oakvale?" He asked still a tad bit confused if such a town existed anymore.

"Sorry, fun-looking pal. I can't help you. Captain says no one gets a free ride. No One!" Said a large, burly man who stepped infront of him, pushing out his chest to give him a more intimidating look. It was working, still Lucian was larger still, unfortunately his companion wasn't here to help him with this transaction. "Look! You'd best be getting off then. We're preparing to leave and I don't want to make trouble."

Issac let out a chuckle as the man spoke as he found his words to be most humorous. Though this only angried the ship hand. "What so funny, pal? You think I'm funny, do ya?" The man enormous fist clenched. Issac unable to control himself, continued to giggle until itransformed into a full blown laugh. Looking over, he observed the women that he assumed to be the wifes of the sailors. "Your wife... She quite pretty alluring. Mind if I step in while you're away?" Issac was now caught in a uncontrolled rapture up until the point he saw a fist, then felt pain, saw lights, felt the man throw him and finally he felt the dense wooden pier under him. "Ow," he uttered under his breath as the man on the ship said something before rallying the crew and casting off. It just so happened, that he was the captain. Funny...

But this aside, he was still left on a pier with a bruise on his face and no ship. What am I going to tell Lucian? He pondered for a moment only to hang his head in defeat. Issac picked himself up and walked back toward the tavern in the center of town.

It was only a few moments later, before reaching the inn, that he found Lucian standing infront of the tavern waiting for him. Somehow, he looked happier though grim in a way. He approached him and looked up, his face reflecting disappointment and exhaustion. "So how did your end of things go?" He didn't dare start with his story first knowing all too well Lucian's possible responses.
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:56 pm

Lucian smiled, still trying to push Fiona's last comment about balverines from his mind. "No luck at the inn. The guy didn't seem to like me very much." He saw Isaac's whole body sag, like this was just one more bit of bad news, and so he pushed on quickly to the 'happy ending' of his story. "But! You remember that girl you were staring at at the tavern? Apparently she owns the place since her father - since he died," he stumbled around the truth of the death, pausing for a brief moment before continuing. "She's offered us a place to stay for the night. She lives above the tavern and has two spare beds in her guest room." Lucian turned and began leading Isaac back into the tavern and toward the stairs in the back that lead up to the living quarters. "So, what about you? How did your quest fair?"
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:10 am

"Let's just say, they seemed like your kind of people," still noting that the men on the ship were quite larger yet paling in comparison to Lucian. Hearing that they had a room didn't seem as exciting as it should have been. Then again this entire detour, more curse, was beginning to grind away at him. From some odd reason, trivial things such as guards and fear-stricken travellers and the fact that no one will speak to him or give him a kind look anymore were becoming more and more wanted. In this time everything seem so new to him. Normally, he would accept this and get on with the kill but the feel it gave off was to foriegn to touch in fear of getting burned.

Unfortunately this wasn't the only thing that troubled him. The option to go bye boat was now shut leaving the path through the one of the darkest places in Albion: Darkwood. This made Isaac uneasy. He heard stories of many who attempted passage through the abyssimal forest and didn't live to reach the other side. It wasn't because of the balverine population. Something else lurked in the mist. Maybe that was only in their own time. Maybe the shadows hadn't engulfed Wraithmarsh. No matter how many way he tried to convince himself it was safe, he couldn't shake the feeling of dread splattered across the branches.

For now, Isaac would have to bury the idea and try to sleep. Speaking of which without out knowing it, he had been lead into the tavern and up to the second floor without out his knowledge. The room they were to stay in was quite small, then again he couldn't complain. It had beds and that was enough for one night. Hopefully not the last night they will see. Isaac quickly went to the bed, threw himself down, laid his head back and stared at the cieling planning the eventually trek through Wraithmarsh.
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:30 am

((Dammit! I had my entire post planned out when I was in the shower and now I've forgotten it. I /need/ a waterproof writing pad!))

After showing Isaac to his bed for the night and watching him flop down on it, Lucian followed Fiona back into the small living room, cramming himself into the small chair across from the one she sat in. There passed a few minutes of silence between the two before Lucian broke the silence. "You have a lovely tavern."

"Thank you," she smiled. "Although I can't take much credit. Most of it was done by my father."

Lucian paused, deciding weather or not to continue the conversation in the direction it was headed. "I don't think I said it before. But - I'm sorry about your father." Fiona smiled and shook her head. She opened her mouth to say the words she had so many times already but Lucian continued. "My mother died because of balvarines."

Now it was Fiona's turn. "I'm sorry," she said and there was true sympathy in her eyes.

"What about your mother?" Lucian asked hoping the question would lighten the mood.

"She died giving birth to me."

Lucian's face fell.

"Don't be sorry. It's actually better that way." Lucian looked perplexed so Fiona continued. "I never knew her, so I never really missed her. It was just me and my father growing up. When he died -" She took several deep breaths and brushed stray tears from her eyes. "I'm sorry to unload this on you. I haven't really ever talked to anyone about it."

"It's alright. I understand, I really do," Lucian replied.

Fiona took another deep breath before continuing. "What about your father, Lucian?"

Lucian visibly stiffened. "I never knew him. Never wanted to. He was an animal," he said in a tense voice that caused unease to spread between them and the conversation to drop off for a minute.

"So, where are you two from? You're obviously not from around here," she smiled.

"No...no we're not," Lucian stuttered.

Fiona paused, waiting for the answer to the question but it never came. "Well, where are you headed at least."

Lucian considered for a moment before answering. "Wraithmar-er-uh...Oakvale. Sorry, I'm horrible at geography." He smiled. Fiona gave him a studying look before changing the topic.

The conversation continued on for a few more minutes before Lucian finally excused himself and joined Isaac in the small guest room.

The large man spent a good five minutes taking off all his weaponry and armor pieces. Finally he was in only his light cotton jerkin and trousers. Freed of his excess weight he flopped down in his own respective bed, much like Isaac had done earlier. The bed was a little too small for his large frame but a bed was a bed. It beat the ground any day.

Lucian quickly fell asleep but did not remain asleep long. He was woken by loud noises and shouts coming from downstairs. He sprung out of bed, grabbing his longsword which he had rested against the mattress and drawing it from it's sheath. He exited the room, casting a quick glance at Fiona'a open door and empty bed before he hurried down the stairs. As he ducked under the low clearance of the stair well and entered the tavern behind the bar he quickly saw the cause of the commotion. It was a small group of bandits. They were in the tavern and had already caused quite a bit of damage.

Many of the tables and chairs were already broken; several of them were tossed half in the large fireplace. Assorted bottles of assorted alcohols were broken against the walls or on the floor.

They didn't see him at first. Their attention was being held on Fiona. She had charged downstairs when she heard the commotion, her father's sword in hand. The sword had tasted the flesh of one of the bandit's upper arms and one of their swords had drawn blood from the lower portion of her own left arm. But then they caught her, overwhelming her by number, size, and strength. Now one of them had her pinned against a table and was vulgarly thrusting against her through the restricting fabric of his pants. The others cheered him on, whooping and hollering their carnal enjoyment.

"Hey!" Lucian shouted, not caring for a moment about any aspect of stealth, especially not given Fiona's current position. All bandits' heads turned intermediately toward him. The one holding Fiona didn't move but instead gestured for the others to approach Lucian. The small group cautiously drew closer to the large man. One of the men grabbed a stray bottle of rum and threw it into the fire. The flame roared, leaping onto the extra furniture and then out onto nearby chairs and tables.

Lucian snarled, showing threatening large canines and incisors. He raised his longsword and charged toward the group of bandits.

((Ok, I'll let you get in on the action now. I was gonna have Lucian trash them but I decided to share. XDDD However, the tavern does have to burn down though, so don't touch that fire!))
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:17 am

It was only a few minutes after Lucian had followed the barmaid back down stairs, that he drifted slowly into his restless slumber. Unlike his counterpart, he wasn't the one to follow a single person to the ends of the earth. He enjoyed the slack on his rope, something he learned after he had left the guild and truely realized in Bowerstone on the faithfully day of his inability to save a child. Her face still revisited him in dreams and tonight was one of those many nights assisted tonight with the fresh new souls of the guards, those of whom he had ended earlier today. The strange part of that day was the mood that it lack for such an occasion. On the day of a child's death and the breaking of a hero, the sun was blaring down without any interruption from a cloud of any sort.

"Hero! Hero! You came back today," a small figure skipped merrily toward Isaac before stopping abruptly before him with a bright smile on her face.

"Well, if it isn't the lovely Miss Carol, my favorite fan. I here you've been up to no-good. Pickpocketing?" A young Isaac asked curiously to the young girl.

This was met with a pouty look upon her face. "That Micheal! He told me that he wouldn't tell you! Hmph!" Carol's arms cross infront of her and began to start away until she was caught by Isaac's grasp.

"Hey, hey... Look I'm sorry," He turned her about to face him as he lowered himself to a knee. "It's not his fault, Carol. I asked him about you. I'm just trying to keep you out of trouble and so is he. With this new transfer of guards, Micheal is worried about you. You won't be able to make friends so easily." His voice was soft and almost brotherly. Although Carol wasn't Isaac's real sibling, he still felt an obligation to protect one of his favorite fan and friend.

The child wriggle her way out of his loose grasp as she bounded off a few steps only to turned back and stick out her tounge mockingly. "I already know that, Hero. And don't worry about me. A few guards can't catch me." Her giggle chimed through the streets as she went hopping along the way she usually did. Isaac rose from the ground and shoke his head. That kid. Hope she'll be alright... Of course she'll be. The new guards are coming in today. They'll keep here safe. With this in his mind, he turned and set off to see Micheal's resignation.

"Hah hah hah!" Isaac woke in a cold sweat, propped up on the cot staring into a shimmering moon-lit square on the wall. The face of the girl and the faces of all those bewildered and angered townspeople that day jolted him from his sleep. Tears began to well in his eyes before running off down his cheek; something Isaac was glad Lucian wasn't here to see. Speaking of him, Isaac failed to find his enormous figure about the room. This in combination with the noises, whose origin could be traced down stairs, made him wonder just Lucian was doing at this time of night. Though the room missed one of it's occupants, the atmosphere around him was riddled with pockets of smoke and heat. Issac lifted himself off the bed and made a move towards the door. Just as he reach the doorway, he heard yelling voices, the shuffle of feet, the clang of metal, and the crackle of burning wood. Retracting back into the shelter of his room Isaac dawned his clothes, boots, and pistol along with a handful of his slowly decreasing supply of ammuntion. Waking up to a dream such as that reminded him of his current situation. He couldn't go wasting shots anymore, it was too wasteful of a powerful weapon. He allow the majority of the bullets to fall back into his bag, keeping only three for himself, and instead grabbed his short-sword. He once again started for the stairs only this time descended them.

Halfway down the steps, Isaac paused to see a group of bandits, some which were already engaging Lucian and another who was readied himself to rape the barmaid, Fiona. His arm swung up, his eyes rapidly focused, and his aim fixated. He didn't need to wait or breath as life never gave you such oppurtunities. Foot still in mid-drop onto the next step, Isaac felt his finger felt his finger tense and the resistance of the trigger. A crack broke through the air. Smoke and fire burst forth from the barrel of the small hand-held fire arm. Seconds later the man who was posed ready to ravage the woman howled in pain. His hands, aswell as his crouch, began to bleed from newly created holes. A smirk emerged upon his face. His foot came down onto step and he looked now to the remain bandits, most who had been defeated by Lucian prior, and they too looked up to see who had created such a sound. For a moment, the room shared an unnatural silence, all parties awaiting for something else to happen. The pistol shifted from it's previous target and onto others. The eyes widened fearing the fate of there supposed leader. If only they knew that the object of their immediate fear had been reloaded. Thankfully they didn't. "Alright," Isaac spoke adamently. " 'Less you blokes want to end up like your willy-less pals over there I suggest you find your way out of here." The bandits stared at him. "Quickly." They continued to stand frozen. "Now, you blasted hobe-stools or I'll kill the lot of you now!" He boomed. Within seconds, the messege finally took hold and the troop of men piled out of the burning tavern and off into the night.

Satisfied with the results, Isaac decsended the rest of the stairs only to make his way over to the groin bleeding bandit upon the floor, loading his pistol as he did. Standing over the man, their eyes meant for a few seconds before another loud shot rang out ending the man's life once and for all. He turned to Fiona and asked, "Are you hurt?" Looking over her body, he admired her figure and he composition under pressure although she did seem just as astonished about his weapon as the bandits did, but nonetheless was unharmed. "Right. Lucian, get the girl out of here. We're leaving. I'll get the stuff." Isaac barked orders, making his way back up the stares which were now being licked by flame. In fact, most of the tavern had been engulfed in flames by the time the entire ordeal was over with. Still, their possession were on the upper floor and needed to be obtained. Not looking back, Isaac made his way up the flight of stairs and to the room.

(( Okay. I left some things open for you to mess with. I know you probably wanted to take on a few of them yourself. Whoever you didn't kill, just leave to my post. Kinda like telling your side of the story before I entered, but you probably knew that.))
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:26 am

As Lucian dashed toward the enemies, he swung his sword once, disarming the closest two bandits with the sheer strength of his swing then cleaving deep gashes in their chests with his back swing, a loud roar ushering from his mouth as he did so. The first two fell to the ground, one groping at his newly acquired
chest hole, the other dead on impact.

The remaining bandits immediately halted their advance, looking from their fallen comrades to the large man before them, awe and fear on each face. "Wh-what are you?" One of them stammered.

Lucian cast a quick glance toward Fiona. As much as he wanted to free her, he was guiltily thankful for the bandit still on her; his presence had kept her from hearing Lucian's bestial battle call and with any luck would prevent her from seeing when he tore the remaining bandits limb from limb for their transgression against the woman who had offered them her home when no one else in this village would give them the time of day.

"I'm the one thing you didn't want to fuck with," he said, dashing toward the group. The bandits readied themselves for him, but Lucian held nothing back and for the moment, only their numbers and cowardly tactics were preventing them from being slaughtered. Then a loud crack filled the air and all paused, looking to the source.

Lucian knew the sound of a gun and was half relived and half disappointed to see Isaac standing halfway down the stairs with his still smoking gun in this hand. He turned toward Fiona, seeing the bandit that had been upon her fall to the ground, bleeding from several places, one of which caused a wicked smirk to briefly pass over Lucian's face.

Several moments and a few shouted warnings later, the remaining bandits retreated out of the burning tavern, licking their wounds and their pride. After finishing off the leader, Isaac sprinted back up the stairs to grab their supplies.

Lucian hurried to Fiona's side. She had slid to the ground in front of the table she had been forced against and was now sitting with her knees drawn to her chest and tears pooling at the corners of her eyes. "Fiona? You're alright." He glanced briefly at the cut on her left arm. It was bleeding badly but it would have to wait another minute or two. "We must leave quickly," he said, trying to usher the girl toward the front door.

"This is my home," she said in a broken voice. "This is all I have."

"You have your life," Lucian soothed placing a calming hand on her shoulder. Fiona flinched away from the touch. Lucian furrowed his brow, confused for a moment at the withdrawal. Then he recalled the events that had just transpired and understood. "We must get out of here. Now," he said as Isaac appeared at the top of the stairs, toting not only his own gear but all of Lucian's armor. Lucian shot him a look that was simultaneously apologetic and thankful before returning his attention to Fiona.

Her breathing was becoming shallower as the combination of smoke, her near rape, and the destruction of her home fused and made her head spin. She tried to blink away her sudden lightheadedness but soon found the sensation too overwhelming and gave into the sleep that bekoned to her.

Lucian caught her as she threatened to tumble forward, instead scooping her up in his strong arms. "I have her, let's get out of here!" Lucian bellowed as the flames began to climb the walls and stairs.
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:02 am

((Yay! Bandits getting neutered! Who doesn't love that? xDDDDD You guys are both awesome! >DDD))
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:45 am

Breaching through ever-thickening smoke which now fill the upper level of the tavern, began to scramble for the various items that made up their belongings. Thankfully they hadn't stayed long enough, or ever had the intention of, to spread out there belongs and instead had remain close together. This, however, didn't mean carrying the full load of Lucian and his own equipment was easy. Beside the cumbersomeness of the Lucian gear and the numersomeness of his ammunition, the inhalation of smoke and tear-filled vision made this task harder than it would have been without such things. Then again, this was the nature of fire and smoke. Or was it brimstone. To hell with technicals, Avo hated him apparently even before his time.

At the top of the steps, with everything in hand, Isaac began to descend and make his way towards the exit. With the little time he had to admire the vile and hellish scenary of the burning bar, he lamented the fate of spirits, wishing to have drunk it before it spilled onto the floor. Heaving himself out of the door, travelling towards Lucian and Fiona's side, before dropping the gear, falling to his hands and knees only to cough out the remaining smoke from his lungs. This continued until such time as he spit out blackened saliva and regain his normal pace. He rolled to his side and lied upon the ground, feeling the heat radiating of his exposed skin, seeing the light of the fire grow stronger and hotter, consuming the building further and further. Soon there would be nothing left. Atleast according to Fiona's comments. Truely, a building didn't meaning anything to one's such as Lucian and himself. But matter to them was not what was in their hands but the hand itself. But it was understandable to connect to a physical object with such intensity as to wish death to take them away along with it.

"Wait a moment." Isaac spoke, propping himself up on his elbows and looking to Lucian with a unconscious Fiona in his arms. "How is it I save the girl and I get to carry the junk out of a burning while you get the girl. Bugger, those old tales have been lying to me." He laughed at bit at the whole situation, even though it was him who directed Lucian to do just that. Perhaps it was forgetfulness or Isaac's brillance which orchestrated the situation in which to say this. Perhaps he wanted to ensure the safety of his effects over the life of a woman, although botht are quite valuable. "Then again you look more like the knight in shining armor, yeah?" The romanticized picture the two made gave him a mixture of feeling(disgust being one of them) none which rose above a certain point as to cause any real emotion. "So. I guess we're short a bed. It's still the dead of night, and we have to get through a forest where many a Hero lost their lives to with nothing but our current belongs, barely a haft-night of sleep, no food, and a sleeping damsel. What'd you reckon our chance our to get to the otherside alive?" He tossed an interested look at Lucian wondering if he shared his enthusiaism about braving the forests at night. In truth, Isaac never before made it through Wraithmarsh fully not to mention Witchwood having only attempted once or twice when he was a young hero, that was before he began his campaign on guard killing. But this was anohter for another time. ((And you thought there would be a flashback. Ha!))
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:16 am

((Ok first I just gotta say, "fire and smoke. Or was it brimstone. To hell with technicals" I LOVE the pun! It's brilliant! I lol'd. Ok, and now on with the post. We'll see how well this comes out seeing as I just cranked out a first draft of a Huck Finn essay. XP ))

Lucian half chuckled half coughed in response to Isaac's comment on the fairness of the rescue of the "damsel in distress". However, it soon turned into a full scale cough and Lucian was forced to set Fiona down on the ground and take his turn at hacking out smoke.

After his bout of coughing ceased, he looked up at his friend. "We should find some place to spend the rest of the night, even if it's just in the woods outside town. We both need rest and we can't do much with her in this state," he referenced the still unconscious Fiona. She was wheezing slightly from the combined effects of smoke and trauma.

Lucian was about to continue his thought train when it was rudely interrupted by an arrow grazing his arm and landing with a twong in the ground in front of him, no more than a foot from where he had laid Fiona. Lucian immediately swiveled around, baring his fang-like canines and incisors and letting a low snarl rumble from his throat.

Before him stood a small group of men, some old some young some in-between, and all rather well armed. None of them appeared to be village guards but more of a "neighborhood watch". Most of them were in sleep clothes although some had hastily pulled pieces of armor over top. One man stood in the front and center of the group with a bow in hand, positioned as if he had just released an arrow. He reached for his quiver, drawing another arrow and training it on the large man now slowly standing.

"Naturally, they show up now that we've done all the hard work," Lucian muttered over his shoulder to Isaac. "We don't want trouble," he said, now facing the advancing group again.

"Too bloody bad, mate," drawled the 'leader', "cause it looks to us like you've already found it. So why don't you jist step away from the lady now. Nice and slow like," he said referencing Fiona. "You're friend there too, nice and slow; easy does it." And to emphasize the desired motion he wiggled his bow side to side once or twice in the direction he wanted them to move.

"Ideas?" Lucian whispered over his shoulder. He made no motion either away from Fiona or toward the group. "Keep in mind, these aren't guards or bandits, Isaac. We can't just slaughter them and be done with it. They have families - wives and children."
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:58 pm

((Haha yeah, Tynan!? What'cha gonna do now? YOUR SWORD CAN'T SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS! >D *DOKKON*))
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:22 am

Isaac watched as Lucian collapsed to the ground finally giving into the effects of smoke inhalation, yet took the added effort to lie Fiona down. This process lasted long enough for him to watch the building begin to implode, its supports already dissolved away by the flame. Although morbid, it was a magnificent sight. Sparks and ash loafed through the air, rising higher and higher, all lossing their glow as they left the hearth of the blaze.

On the issue of shelter, Isaac broke from his trance and glanced at Lucian. As he opened his mouth to speak a blur passed between them. Dumbstruck, he abruptly rose with a spin to investigate the orign of the shot. The group of men, townsfolk as Lucian described, stood in a powerful cluster before them made more intimidating by the readiness by all their members. Comparing their forces against him and Lucian, the were at a disadvantage. Unlike with the bandits, he could take them by surprise with a single shot. If either reached for their weapons too fast, the group would surely take the initiative and fire.

Lucian looked to him for guidance in this delicate of matter, however limited his action by denying him the option to harm any of the town militia. This was, by an odd turn of his nature, a relief. Even though he was a killer of man, beast, lawman, and bandits he save a place in his heart for the common man, having his most of his friends, or atleast when they were his friends, of this background. So even if he did have the ability to end this group, which he didn't, he most likely wouldn't, which he can't.

"Okay," he spoke, just audibly enough for Lucian's ears, "I've got an idea. That man tried to kill with his last shot. Seeing as how he missed means that he's not the best shot. Also, none of them look as they can chase us for very long. So the general idea is to grab the girl, the gear, and make like thieves and leave. Sound like a plan? You grab the girl and I'll swipe the gear. Heh, guess we're both thieves then, eh? You go first. The gear on my back will protect me since I don't have as much muscle as you do." He gave him a cheeky wink and grin, awaiting Lucian approval and for him to move. This is going to be interesting. Running away from armed village... Y'know I take that back.
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:31 am

Lucian subtly nodded his understanding of the plan. He inched closer to Fiona and in response, several villagers raised their weapons further.

Lucian suspected the group thought he and Isaac were responsible for the burning of the tavern, but he had to wonder, if that were the case, why weren't they simply attacking? For the destruction of the building and any harm that the 'evil duo' may have caused Fiona, an immediate retaliatory attack seemed logical to the half-breed. He concluded that none in the group had ever spilled blood before. While they may have scared off a few packs of bandits or thieves by their numbers and weapon, they had never actually used them. That was perhaps the only reason Lucian really felt comfortable with their plan. If this had been a group of people who had previously used their weapons to take another life, then running away would only get them shot in the back. However, this group posed no such threat.

Again Lucian inched closer to the still unconscious Fiona. In response, several more arrows were raised and trained on him. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Isaac ready himself for swift movement and saw another handful of villagers respond in turn. "You had better be behind me once we're out of here," he whispered to Isaac. With one last cautionary glance toward the jittery looking group, Lucian lunged into motion.

With an almost super human speed, he launched himself the remainder of the distance between himself and Fiona, scooping her in his strong arms before bounding toward the now closed village gate. Shit. The gate; why hadn't they thought of the gate. It was sealed for the night and the winch to open it was positioned in the guard tower above, much to far away to be able to get to with any real speed.

Lucian skidded to a halt just in front of the massive gate, setting Fiona down again before spinning to face the chasing villagers.

((Ok, I got them in a bit of a sitch. here and I have a perfect way to get them out but wanted to let you have your input first. Just, don't do anything to remedy the situation. I've got it all planned out. >D This is where it gets good!))
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:46 pm

Lucian move perfectly as Isaac had planned and the townspeople perform just as they should have: poorly but with rising rage seeing Fiona being carried off and the two villains responsible escaping. The equipment on his person jumped and rattled about as he moved quickly following Lucian as towards, wherever they were running off to. Maybe the forest or somewhere these angered villagers would forget about one of their own, fearing the worst. But in order to get to that point they first had to... 'When did this gate get here?'

Abruptly, he and Lucian came to a dead stop before the gates which locked them into a corner with the fast approaching mob inbound. Just when he thought that they would survive the first day here, something like this happen and screws with his plans. Frantically he looked about for another option, some new development to add to their escape, but found nothing of the sort. He turned about and armed himself with his bow, awaiting the crowd to overtake them. Before this point, however, Isaac turned his head over to Lucian. "Oi! I'm outta ideas. Your turn!" He fire shot at the ground before the villagers causing a brief pause before resuming their charge. 'Damn. These guy are tencious.' He cursed Lucian's restriction on harming these people but knew it was for the best. For everyone he could kill was one less he could kill once they reach Greatwood. This also applied to wasting his shots on futile attempts to halt the mobs progress. For now he would have to hope for Lucian to attempt something.
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:00 am

Lucian heard Isaac's words. He didn't need the prompting, however, as he had already formulated a plan. "Isaac, get up that guard tower and open the gate as fast as you can," he said, never removing his eyes from the ever closing mob.

As soon as he saw Isaac begin to move, he began. The first place he felt the change, as usual, was his torso. It began to simultaneously elongate and grow in diameter, his ribs and spine literally breaking, reforming, and stretching to fit his new form. Following soon were his legs. They too elongated, his feet arching and becoming more paw-like, his center of gravity shifting forward so he now stood on his toes. His muscles pulled to the breaking point as they were stretched over newly lengthened bones. His arms followed suit, growing longer and larger, his fingers now sporting caws in the tips, no longer finger nails. All the while, his head was thrown back, silent screams ushering from his mouth as his very skull cracked and reformed over and over again, taking a noticeably more canine appearance but one that was still almost human. His snout was elongated and at the end his usually sharp teeth were now full blown fangs. His ears had moved part way up and now looked like wolf ears but were still on the side of his head, angled back the way a human ear would be. His entire body, which was now the size of a large balverine and had thusly broken out of the clothes he wore, was now covered in a brown fur that matched the color his hair had been. His eyes, however, remained hauntingly human, the only noticeable difference being the shape of the socket.

The transformation complete, Lucian stood tall before the humans, puffing out his chest and drawing back his clawed hands as he let a horrible feral howl tear from his throat, followed immediately with a fierce growl. The hoard was now frozen in place, those who hadn't been terrified by the transformation alone were halted by the sheer sound of the beast's howl. Again they all rose their weapons but now they were much more reluctant to attack.

Lucian did not advance or attack, but instead hovered protectively in front of Fiona as a mother wolf would before her pups. If any of the villagers seemed to be readying for attack, Lucian simply turned his head and snapped at them, causing the brave soul to immediately sink back into the crowd.

((Told you it'd be good!))

Last edited by EcroXineoph on Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just fixing shit)
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:48 am

Envisioning Lucian's plan for a fleeting second, Isaac jumped into action, dumping the varioius items strapped to his back and made for a wooden staircase leading up to the gate mechanism. His job was simple enough but he knew Lucian didn't believe Isaac could actually accomplish this goal in time to escape the mob safely. He ascended the staircase in wonder as to what Lucian was planning to do about them when the did overtake him. But he couldn't truly worry for a brute such as that. He would prove more that capable under such circumstance.

This was one of the many differences between him and Lucian. Where Lucian was built like a fortress, his muscular physique the wall of stone to enemy attack with enough force within capable of destroying armies, Isaac was built much like a rogue, lacking size and structure in favor of flexibility and cunning. Lucian's air and power spoke true of warlords and kings, governing castles with genuine regal power. While at the other end of the spectrum, he hid in the shadows striking his enemies down form afar with murderous ruthlessness, fearing those he didn't kill would prove to be his end and all due to his compassion. And over the course of a day with this individual, and many like him, this is what he had come to adamantly believe. That is until he saw Lucian from the top of the stairs.

Thick pelt coating a beastly form wrapped in tough darkened skin loomed below him snarling and snapping at any who attempted to approach.At first glance no one in sober mind could believe that positioned only meters beneath was a full-fledged balverine. Stories littered the library at the guild of heroes facing off against these creatures of damnation. Any Hero worth his title could describe the furious nature of one balverine, not to mention those who saw other being ripped apart by numerous. Isaac had the rare chance to attempt hunting one of these creature, whilst still in his young years, coming close to losing his life in the process. So it came as a surprise when another one of his beast stood before him.

However another thing caught his eye, or rather didn't. His eye swiftly scanned the area in search of the large form of Lucian. It was hard to imagine him being killed or carried away by a single balverine. It was only when, inspecting the mannerism of the balverine did he realize that Lucian was missing. In fact, he was standing only meters beneath him. His eye widened in disbelief, unable to see Lucian being the monstrosity all of Albion had come to acknowledge as being the single greatest threat after the last of the dragons were slain.

But he still had a job to do. He shifted his attention to the simple gate mechanism, releasing the lock, starting the process of opening the heavy door. Though he struggled and strained, pulling the wheel and slowly inching the gate open, he still watched for something in the events down below still trying to get it through his head that he had been travelling with a balverine.
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:25 am

Lucian stood his ground and eventually heard the tell tale sound of wooden cogs turning as the gate behind him began to open.

As the gate swung steadily more and more open, the crowd grew more and more anxious, not wanting to let the villains escape and yet not completely willing to attack a balverine just to stop them. Finally, as the gate drew nearer to being open enough to allow the villains to escape, an archer stepped forward in the group. As with the others, Lucian snapped his head toward the man, a combination bark snarl escaping his lips as they drew back to reveal his fangs. The man hesitated but soon realized the gate was now open sufficiently for them to escape. With one more hesitant glance at the beast before him, he drew back his bow and let an arrow fly.

Lucian did his best to dodge it, but he had been so convinced the villagers would not take action against him, that the sudden offensive took him off guard and the arrow managed to plunge deep into his right shoulder, sinking just below his collar bone.

A roaring howl of pain tore from Lucian's throat. In that moment, his instincts spoke clearly to him. Right now, he was a balverine, an animal, and a ferocious one at that, and thusly, every bone and every muscle in his body screamed for vicious retaliation. His instincts told him to lunge at the crowd; to aim for the man who had harmed him, kill him first; to tear him apart until his entrails littered the ground and then proceed to do the same to as many townsmen as he could gt his jaws into. He knew they would not be able to stop him. They may try, some may raise their sword against him. But he knew if any did he could tear their whole arm off.

This is what he wanted. But many decades ago, he had learned to temper that part of himself. It was a lesson hard learned and with much aid from his beloved Hero's Guild, but now he was his own master - even in this form - no longer subservient to bestial instincts. And so he stood his ground, letting a shilling roar be his response to the pain now shooting through him.

The archer seemed to pause at the sound and took one shuttering step backwards but the damage had been done. His bravery had sparked the same in others and the group now began to ever so slowly, and still with much fear and caution, close in on the balverine.

Lucian shot Isaac 'hurry up!' look accompanied by an aggravated snort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)   Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yet Another RP ~ Fable. (Jisu n Ty only. Sorry guys.)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next