The Missed Parallel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Missed Parallel

Happy New Year, guys! - love fu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Mass Effect RP~ Open to any who know enough bout it.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Yobun

Yobun

~Mass Effect RP~  Open to any who know enough bout it. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Mass Effect RP~ Open to any who know enough bout it.   ~Mass Effect RP~  Open to any who know enough bout it. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:45 am

His shoulder, which had been tense until now, slumped down and Evan sighed heavily in relief for having escaped from that blasted death trap which he once considered his home only this morning. It was almost unbelievable to think that only a few hours ago he, Rei'ali, and... Kolmer.... were working like they always have and it was only now that he ever took notice of them, much less need them. He stared out through the windows in the great vista of stars and planets he had never known, still alive to the even consider visiting them.

Speaking of stars, Evan wondered where earth was in this great expanse. Where was the Citadel; the Alliance Fleets; even another transport? They were nowhere to be seen. The same could be said of them. Would the Alliance have cared if they entire facility and its occupants were rubbed away from the slate of the galaxy, replaced by a picture, an empty box, and three letters, RIP. For the first time in his life, he began to long for the hustle and bustle of people, other species. He wanted to be in a city. But he knew that wasn't going to happen. Sad but true. Most likely when they get to the Citadel he and Rei'ali will contact our employer, tell them the research facility had been taken over before being either relocated to a different job or let go in which case Evan will contact the engineer union and be handed over to another colony to start the process over again. It was rather depressing when you looked at it like that but it was the truth. He wasn't sure what would become of Rei'ali, being an asari and all. He never really learned too much about alien politics considering them, as he recalled saying once in his life, "Clouds of different colored smokes, that'll poison you if you poke your head in them for too long." The same could be said of his own government. He needed a vacation. Or a glass of water. No, something stronger. His hand was shaking again.

His chair swiveled around to point Evan towards Rei'ali, who looked to be bothered by something. Maybe it was similar to his hand only on a large scale. But see soon looked to have settled down and then complimented him for a job well done. He grinned at the fact that he was able to get the both of them away from danger, though still a bit sore about freaking out at the door earlier. It was evident that the mental stress of being so close to death the was getting to him. His body sagged, his hands shook, his body shivered, his gaze locked on the floor. Evan didn't like this feeling, but it wasn't everyday that one's life was based on the chance of being shot or not. Speaking of which, he was shot. He inspected his arm and say the slight open in his skin. Looking back to the ships controls, blood droplets littered them. "Damn," he said, words riding on an exhaled breath. He lifted himself off his chair and began to walk slowly past Rei'ali. As he did he looked back of his shoulder. "I'm going to patch this thing up. Mind figuring out where were ought to go next. If you have anything in mind, just set the ship's auto-pilot to get us there."

He left through a door leading to a small area which looked to be a lounge, sleeping area, and galley. He looked around the galley cabinets and found the medical box. He took it down, made his way to the lounge table and took a seat before using a small bit of medi-gel to fill the red opening. With that down it was high time to get back to the front and see where it was they were going. But something stopped him. It was medi-gel that saved the life of the asari when see was shot but the raiders. He remembered the gun he picked up, its recoil pulsating under his skin again. He remembered Kolmer who was now dead because of them and how close he was to joining him. It wasn't possible that this all happened. It was a dream. It had to be, right? Evan glance and the blood that had leaked from his wound and had dried onto his arm. It was real. It did happen. Kolmer was dead. Slowly, Evan lowered his head into his hands, his palms resting in his eye sockets, his elbows pressed against his knees. There, he sat just think about everything.
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: ~Mass Effect RP~ Open to any who know enough bout it.   ~Mass Effect RP~  Open to any who know enough bout it. - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:40 am

Rei'ali made her way forward to the cockpit of the ship. She scanned the console for something resembling a star map. After several failed attempts, the asari finally found what she was looking for and used the map to plot a course for the Citadel. The Batarian attack needed to be reported to the Council, besides there was no safer place in Citadel Space than the Citadel itself, and both Rei'ali and Evan sorely needed to feel a little protection.

With the course locked in, Rei'ali made her way back toward the aft, searching for Evan. She found him slumped in his seat, head in his hands. She paused awkwardly, unsure of exactly what to say. i twas easy enough to offer shallow words of comfort during lulls in combat. Short, encouraging words passed quickly between enemy fire. But now that time and space allowed them for a more in depth and personal conversation, the asari was unsure how to proceed, unsure what she could say to placate the shell shocked civilian.

With a deep breath she stepped forward, coming to stand before Evan before kneeling before him, a hand on his knee. She ducked her head down, looking up at him through his hands. "Evan," she began softly, searching for words even as she spoke. "I know what we just went through was...hell. I'm sorry you had to experience it. And Kolmer...I - he will be remembered. That's all we can do for him now. Honor his sacrifice by living our lives. If we give up now, his death will have meant nothing." She paused, trying to gauge the young man's reaction. "Humans truly are a remarkably resilient species. You succeed where you are expected to fail and live through situations that would kill many others. From what I have seen of you today, Evan, you are a credit to your species. I owe my very life to you, and that is no small fact. You've been so strong so far. Hold it together, and soon we can put this all behind us."
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: ~Mass Effect RP~ Open to any who know enough bout it.   ~Mass Effect RP~  Open to any who know enough bout it. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:11 am

It was easy to tell that the asari walked into the room. A certain calm came with the sound of an opening door, and still the pressure in Evan's head bothered him. Knowing only one soul that he could express anything with could do only so much to comfort him. Any friends or partial acquaintances that he had were now dead and any family he had couldn't even compare life experiences with the one he had to endure. Not by a long shot. No, his only friend now was the asari... Rei'ali.

She took a knee before him once again making contact with him attempting console, but he refused to remove his head from his palms. Her words floated through the air and into his ear beginning with his name, ensuring him that life was the most important thing to uphold even into death, and ending with accrediting him and his species for their ability to endure and overcome. And apparently he was to be no different. Still it was funny to think he could be compared to heroes. His lips curled into a grin as he rubbed his face for a time before lift his gaze to Rei'ali. "You give me too much credit... I haven't been strong. I've been scared. Haft the time, I was holding back the chance to piss myself at the sound of every little thing. And if I didn't want to live so bad I wouldn't have pulled the trigger." Somewhere deep in the back of head, Evan knew he would be able to get over this disaster with some sort of joke or actually laugh at this in the future, but now... he really couldn't. The best he could muster would be to take to heart the asari's words and cope with it until the Citadel.

"I guess you're right." He finally spoke after a moment of prolonged silence. "Nothing is going to get done sitting around. I'll bet the Citadel is going to want to hear about this as soon as possible." He moved, standing vertical and away from Rei'ali towards a ladder down to the engine core. "Let's see if we can't make this bird go any faster." Despite his newly found optimism, something still plagued him though he preferred sorting it out himself as the combat harden asari just wasn't doing it for him. Plus he didn't want to worry her having she put so much faith in him already. Getting to the Citadel came first. Dealing with personal emotional trauma was something that could be dealt with later.
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: ~Mass Effect RP~ Open to any who know enough bout it.   ~Mass Effect RP~  Open to any who know enough bout it. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:45 am

As Evan descended the ladder down to engineering, Rei'ali let a defeated sigh escape her lips. Some morale boost that had turned into. But she had tried to the best of her abilities. She was never trained for a situation like this. In all her years of commando training, she had never been prepared for dealing with a civilian forced into a combat situation, forced to take a life, force to experience a comrade's death. All the asari could do was to try and remember when she had first experienced those events in her life and offer comfort as best she remembered comfort being offered her.

Rei'ali's eyes snapped shut as if in pain. In fact, she was in pain, but not of the physical sort. Her heart thudded loudly as she remembered her first meeting with a purple skinned asari named Corna. After Rei'ali's training, she had been sent on a mission with a squad of seasoned commandos. The group had run into enemy resistance during the mission and Rei'ali had contributed to the death toll without second thought. However, during the trip home, the fact that she had taken a life caught up with her. She snuck to the back of the transport where her sqadmates couldn't see her cry. She was hunkered with her legs pulled up to her chest and her head on her knees when someone approached. It was Corna, one of her sqadmates. The purple asari comforted the maiden with words before finally wrapping the young commando in a tight hug and holding her as she cried away her grief.

The memory brought Rei'ali a new form of grief. Not of loss of innocence as it had been then, but of loss of love. Shakily she found a chair and sunk into it as wave after wave of memory crashed over her, each resulting in two overwhelming feelings. The first was of a deep, never-ending sorrow. The second, was a renewed lust for revenge. A lust which was compounded on by the day's events. For decades, she had sealed that part of herself away. When she left the asari commandos, she had broken ties with every aspect of her life she had ever known. Her homeworld, her governemt, her people, her friends, all were now foreign to her. She had removed her armor and weapons and promised never to don them again, lest she don them fueled by the insatiable lust for vengeance that had consumed her for a time.

And now, her armor was on again and her guns had been used. For so many decades she had lived a simple life among the humans, drifting from world to station to world. But her hand had been forced, and now that she had felt battle again, now that her guns had tasted batarian blood, every fiber in her body screamed for more, screamed for retribution, screamed for massacre. And she could no longer deny it.

So, with her mind made up, she calmed herself, forcing her raging emotions into check, forcing calm on herself. Then, she made her way to the ladder, following after Evan.

She landed on the platform bellow and scanned the small space for the human who she found tinkering with an unfamiliar part of the engine. "Evan," she began. "I'm sorry if you wanted some time alone, but, I wanted to let you know," she paused, searching for the right words. "After we reach the Citadel and report this attack, I intend on going after the batarians. First the ones that attacked us. But I'm not stopping there. I have a score to settle with a batarian off-shoot of the Blue Suns. If you want to join me, you're welcome to. If not, I completely understand." With that being said, she spun abruptly around and made her way back up the ladder.

((Ok, so...if this post made little to no sense...blame my family for constantly interrupting me and ruining my train of thought. Also, I figure since it's just the two f us now, we can do shorter posts and just shoot them back and forth. It'll let us have more dialog and I think get the plot moving faster too.))
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: ~Mass Effect RP~ Open to any who know enough bout it.   ~Mass Effect RP~  Open to any who know enough bout it. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:54 am

The engineering deck was lit well as it required such light in order to be navigated and be maintained properly. The quiet atmosphere gave him comfort the likes that Rei'ali just couldn't. Maybe here it would serve his troubled conscience better. Or maybe he was fooling himself into believe this to be so. Perhaps he would be mentally scarred and broken unable to rejoin society. Hmph... Such almost seem more favorable than any life he could have now. More than likely, he was merely being dramatic, trying to find a reason to separate himself for the rest of his remarkable species, to find fault to differ himself from the perfect Citadel as to avoid going there. Because the truth of the matter was the Citadel, his employers, and everyone else in the universe didn't care for him and the feeling was mutual. He worked for them unknowingly receiving nothing it the ways of recognition in return. But alas the feeling was still mutual. They paid him and he ignored them. Evan simply wanted to do something that meant something. Not that what he wasn't already doing something that did this but something for himself in his short existence, not work as a faceless worker with a custom name tag. But this is what most wanted was it not. In his search to be different, he was the same.... But just different enough. Maybe open his own workshop somewhere. Away from the Alliance and the Citadel. Work for himself. Maybe even take on an apprentice. He grinned at the prospect as he squatted next to the engine and began to fiddle with his omni-tool and the engine's console.

It was after a bit of work that he noticed the thud of something making contact with the metal floor. He knew it was his asari friend, only this time her presence was less comforting than last time having enjoy the silence up til now. However disruptive her appearance was, he would not stop her from speak, taking care to listen to her plan and imagine his place in them. The images that came up were less than inspiring, yet ever changing as he saw himself improving with each image. Yet these were images generated in fantasy of a life he knew he wouldn't be able to keep up with. He wasn't a soldier... He was an colonist engineer; a skill set that would get him killed in the crowds that Rei'ali was planning to mess with. It wasn't long after she had arrived that she ascend the ladder back up to the higher deck. Is would be minutes before Evan would emerge on the top deck again. Whilst in his chamber of solitude and moving parts, Evan debated things with himself about his future, his present, and his past, no matter the clique though ultimately coming to say under his breath. "Sorry, Rei'ali. I have my own plans ahead of me." The engine core hummed a single bright note. His fingers wrapped around the rugs of the ladder as he hoisted himself up through the hole and made his way to the front of the ship, figuring that was where Rei'ali would be.
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: ~Mass Effect RP~ Open to any who know enough bout it.   ~Mass Effect RP~  Open to any who know enough bout it. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:54 am

Rei'ali turned from her musings when she heard Evan re-enter the cockpit. She desperately wanted to know what the young engineer's thoughts were about joining her on her mission, however she had no intention of pressuring him for an answer or forcing him to tell her anything. Right now, above all else, it was vital that they stay together, and stay strong.

And so, as Evan entered the space, Rei'ali simply offered a smile. "So, did you get her to go any faster?"
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: ~Mass Effect RP~ Open to any who know enough bout it.   ~Mass Effect RP~  Open to any who know enough bout it. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:33 am

Evan noticed Rei'ali attention shift to him as the slightly uncomfortable feeling came back. It was easier to deal with this time though which was a good thing. If it wasn't, he wouldn't have allowed it to come up. He returned her smile with a weak grin of his own as he took a seat at the flight controls, bringing up some visual data according to what the asari inquired, for a total of two panels of data: one of the old output and that of the new output. He pointed to each and the slight difference with each. "Yeah, I did. We've got more speed but out heat bleed in alot higher. So we're easier to see on sensors but our speed and weight should be enough to out-run anything that... Well, doesn't like us." He got rid of the two screens and relaxed in his chair. Think about his future plans. He was quietly making small adjustments in hopes of increasing their speed but his mind was preoccupied by other things. Finally, he couldn't help himself, the silence becoming unbearable. He turn to look at Rei'ali. "Hey... You think you could teach me more about weapons?" His question, if came to be answered in the right way, would serve to make him safer and bolster his know-how of machines, something no engineer can deny in this kind of society.

Last edited by Yobun on Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I didn't like it before.)
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: ~Mass Effect RP~ Open to any who know enough bout it.   ~Mass Effect RP~  Open to any who know enough bout it. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:15 am

Rei'ali paused, thrown momentarily by the question. "Of course," she responded eventually, detaching all her weapons from her hardsuit and laying them on the ground before her.

She made her way from weapon to weapon, giving descriptions, howtos, helpful tips and hints. She also demonstrated how to properly hold and fire each weapon, assisting Evan in mimicking her positions. She then explained variations in weapons, such as ammo alterations, and upgrades that effected the accuracy, range, and so forth for various weapons.

By the time the lesson was over, the commandeered vessel had entered the Serpent Nebula and was almost to the Citadel. The long range sensors on the station had already picked them up and the ship was being hailed.

"Unidentified vessel, state your name and purpose here," demanded a harsh turian voice.

"Perhapse I had better answer," Rei'ali reasoned to Evan as she moved from the floor to one of the pilot seats. "My name is Rei'ali Cyos. My comrade and I escaped a batarian raid and seek safe harbor. We also wish to file a formal report of the attack."

"Very well," the turian replied after several seconds of dead air. "You are clear to dock in bay 77. Welcome to the Citadel."

"Thank you," Rei'ali said before turning to Evan with a sheepish look on her face. "You...can dock this thing...right?"
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: ~Mass Effect RP~ Open to any who know enough bout it.   ~Mass Effect RP~  Open to any who know enough bout it. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:18 pm

The time spent on the floor of the cruising frigate was perhaps on of the most enjoyable he had ever had since he entered space. When everything had been a chore on the old station, this was something he wanted. Rei'ali carried a variety of weapons in which to show him, taking care to listen over the operating instructions of the of each firearm, most based off a similar mass accelerator, making understanding each new weapon progressively easier as well as the heat that each weapon generated over time. Quickly moving particles and all that. When it came to teaching his body the positions needed to maximize his effectiveness, Evan had some trouble but Rei'ali corrected these without a problem. But like all good things, they all keep going full speed! Nah, the ship's comm system was hailed by the Citadel's monitoring system and an operator came on to inquire their business. Standard stuff.

Rei'ali took the reins on this transaction of words, Evan agreeing full seeing as she probably had more experience with this. Plus she called it first. The conversation didn't take long at all and soon Rei'ali turned to him with asking him if he would do the honors of moving the ship into dock. He nodded nervously, picking himself of the metal floor and taking his seat at the helm. Behind his lips, his teeth clenched and his palms built up a thin coating of perspiration. Flying something like this out a hanger was one thing, putting it back was completely different. And yet, he didn't have the heart to say he couldn't.

He shrank the distance between them and the colossal space city, moving through the docks into 70's and finally arriving at the daunting number 77. Slowly, he spun the vessel into something that looked straight before moving forward through the blue tinted film that separated space and the dock itself. His muscles twitched under the skin, each slight movement chosen carefully. He eased forward only to hear the screech of grinding metal, biting his bottom lips as the sound continued until it finally came to and end when the gate and the clamps lowered onto the vessel and he released the controls. He slumped back in his chair and released his held breath. "Whew.... Well... That was fun, yeah?" He turned to Rei'ali, a weak smile plaster forcible on his face.
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: ~Mass Effect RP~ Open to any who know enough bout it.   ~Mass Effect RP~  Open to any who know enough bout it. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:29 pm

Rei'ali realized she had been holding her breath during the docking procedure and forced herself to exhale and draw in new air. She smiled at Evan, a small if nervous laugh escaping her lips. "We are in one piece. That's what matters," she said, as she began making preparations to disembark.

"I'd recommend taking all our possessions with us, Evan. We may not be allowed to return to this vessel given its...'commandeered' status. Some things, my weapons for example, may be seized by customs, but we should be able to retrieve them when we leave the station again," Rei'ali explained as she gathered her weapons from the ground, clipping each one securely and with much care onto its corresponding slot on her hard suit.
Back to top Go down
Cam11598

Cam11598

PostSubject: It's me!   ~Mass Effect RP~  Open to any who know enough bout it. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:28 am

Ooc: Might I join in now?
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: ~Mass Effect RP~ Open to any who know enough bout it.   ~Mass Effect RP~  Open to any who know enough bout it. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:03 am

"Sounds like a good idea." The idea of losing this fine, lovely life-saving ship was sort of depressing but it was still a stolen ship and it would have to be taken away. Maybe he could get it back with a word from the council. Wait a minute... He was human and the ship truly belonged to the research company he was employed to. With those two things against him their was no way in hell he was getting this ship. One defeated sigh later, he removed himself from his seat and made his way around the ship for anything worth taking with them. This ship not being theirs made picking from the selection of items on-board fairly slim. Aside from the pistol that was given to him and his own omni-tool, nothing else caught his interest before he made his way back to the front. "I'm all set," he said still with the same longing to keep the spacecraft as he did before. He went to the airlock which slide open after a few inputs on the wall console. "After you." He presented the way with a single, lazy hand through the door.
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: ~Mass Effect RP~ Open to any who know enough bout it.   ~Mass Effect RP~  Open to any who know enough bout it. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:37 am

As Rei'ali had anticipated, her miniature arsenal as well as Evan's pistol were seized by C-sec officers almost before the pair's boot had hit the floor of the Citadel. Rei'ali had tried to keep her weapons on account of her former rank of asari commando but she was rudly informed that only Spectres and C-sec personnel were permuted to carry any sort of weaponry on the massive station.

The human and asari made their way immediately to the Citadel Council area but were halted by a guard and told that the type of report they needed to file had to be made at C-sec headquarters and that, if C-sec deemed it severe enough, they would then pass it on to the Council. A good two hours after disembarking finally found the two finished with their report and standing outside C-sec, unsure of exactly what came next.

Rei'ali, who had seemed trouble throughout the whole adventure, finally spoke. "I cannot believe the Council wouldn't even hear us. I was certain that a batarian attack on a human colony world would warrant their attention, I suppose I was wrong." A log silence passed before she abruptly turned to Evan. "So," she paused, seeming to gather strength for what she had to say next, "this is it then? Now we simply...part ways, likely to never see each other again. You saved my life," she said, with a reference to her side, a problem which she freshly remembered needed attention, "and now, this is just it." She drew a deep breath, or would have had her side not protested half way through. "The universe is seldom kind or fair, but I hope she is for you, Evan. May Athame watch over you, no matter where you go," she finished with a sad smile on her face.

((Ok so I kinda rushed through all that... If you wanted to do something durring that time, seriously just go ahead and do it. Ignore which ever part of my post clashes with your plan. I just figured this was a bit of a boring part and it was best to just power through it.))

((Also, Cam, if you read this, you can go ahead and jump in any time now that we're on the Citadel.))
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: ~Mass Effect RP~ Open to any who know enough bout it.   ~Mass Effect RP~  Open to any who know enough bout it. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:33 pm

The entire process of boarding the Citadel, going through customs and getting his weapons taken away, the incident with their case being shoved down to some C-sec pencil pusher with no real signs of judgement from... anyone really left Evan -- he should expect Rei'ali too -- in frozen state. Were they supposed to just allow this entire thing to happen before them. No intervention, no priority, nada? Not to mention the earful that he received from his and Rei'ali's boss. To sum it up it went along the lines of most alien, mainly Salarian, conversations starting with the incompetence of humans then blame of failure pinned on the shirts of everyone beside himself. He gave him the benefit of the doubt since the raiders were a surprise to most, but then went at him for not transferring data that the entire researcher facility was dependent on. He said he wasn't responsible for such things and that it wasn't in his best interest to get himself killed, but that didn't sit well with the Salarian. So he lost is job. He payed attention to leave out any mention of Rei'ali, sparing her the same fate. No sense in both of them going down, then again it didn't matter in the least seeing as their office was taken over.

But now the two sat waiting for something. He knew it wouldn't come but still it didn't hurt to hope. Perhaps he was to hopeful. Of course, he was hopeful. The Council was filled with those who were supposed to care about the entirety of space they owned, not some knock-off planet too close to the Terminus system. Still... It would have reinvigorated his views about alien species and their capacities to care. "It's a human colony. What'd you expect? When it comes to shit like this, Council blames human's galactic ignorance. Sure, it was a salarian who funded it, so he'll get some word of his own but human were the one's to be so bold as to settle there." Then came the long pause between them. Anxiety and a sense of completion grew stronger as soon they would need to find something to do with their lives. Rei'ali satisfied this question by making it vocal and respond-able. All at once, he rested a heavy breath, bow his head and rubbing the hair on the back of it. "Yep. It was a good run while it lasted... But I think I'm going to go on a little vacation. Away from the Council, I think. Not sure where yet. But thank you and... Whoever Athame is... Thank her too." There was another period of silence. It was awkward enough the first time. But then something occurred to him. Why on earth did they have to part ways like this, right now. There should have been a celebration to end a moment such as this. With a short of energy in his voice, he spoke. "Hey. I got an idea. Let's go for a drink. You and me? A going away party to the both of us. Yeah?"
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: ~Mass Effect RP~ Open to any who know enough bout it.   ~Mass Effect RP~  Open to any who know enough bout it. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:37 am

For a split second the suggestion caught Rei'ali off guard and the surprise showed on her face. But then it was gone, replaced by a warm, thankful smile. "That sounds wonderful, Evan, but I do have a few errands to run. We...could...meet later tonight? I know Flux is a good place to have a few drinks; it has a much more...appealing environment than some other establishments in the wards," she added with a knowing smirk. A smirk that rapidly, almost childishly grew into a grin. She hadn't realized it until now but Rei'ali was not very fond of the thought of leaving Evan. She hadn't been so close to someone, hadn't allowed herself to get so close since her days as a commando. The bond she had shared with her team, although much stronger due to the years served together, was not dissimilar to that she now shared with Evan. The quickly formed and difficult to break bond of those who had fought with each other, relied on each other, and saved each other's life.
Back to top Go down
Cam11598

Cam11598

PostSubject: Re: ~Mass Effect RP~ Open to any who know enough bout it.   ~Mass Effect RP~  Open to any who know enough bout it. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:12 pm

A tall blond human walked up to Evan and flashed his ID "Hello my name is Officer Stevens, I would like to ask you a few questions if you wouldn't mind coming with me to my office back at C-Sec" Stevens had been given this case because he had stayed on the colony for a while, while he was helping his brother move in, he still had not received word if his brother made it out safe so to say the least he was sympathetic to Evan's feelings at the moment. He was hoping if this man was willing to come with him he could find out if the area his brother had lived in had been hit or if people in that area had made it out, the not knowing is what hurt him the most. Stevens began to plan out what would happen next in his mind "if I can get him to come with me then I will go pick up that Asari too perhaps she will be able to provide me with some information".

(( Sorry for the short start but being sick and all I hope I get some leeway))
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: ~Mass Effect RP~ Open to any who know enough bout it.   ~Mass Effect RP~  Open to any who know enough bout it. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:25 am

Rei'ali looked questioningly at the C-sec officer before them, her previous smile fading quickly to be replaced by a cold, analytical gaze. She glanced briefly from the officer, to Evan, then back to the officer.

"Is there something wrong, officer?" she asked warily, suddenly aware that she was still on edge after so many hours of pure adrenaline rush. She even found herself subtly moving to place herself between Evan and the C-sec officer.
Back to top Go down
TheElementalProdigy

Location : In The Deepest Darkest Corner Of Your Personal hell.

PostSubject: Re: ~Mass Effect RP~ Open to any who know enough bout it.   ~Mass Effect RP~  Open to any who know enough bout it. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:26 am

((I Want To Join And I Would Like my Character To Be A Drell Badass XD))
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: ~Mass Effect RP~ Open to any who know enough bout it.   ~Mass Effect RP~  Open to any who know enough bout it. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:27 am

((Fine by me. We're at a good spot to add in new characters. What say you, Tynan and Cam?))
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: ~Mass Effect RP~ Open to any who know enough bout it.   ~Mass Effect RP~  Open to any who know enough bout it. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:34 am

((Ok, I've told Robert he can join in this one as soon as Tynan and Cam have their posts. So go ahead you guys and we'll add Robert in the rotation after Cam and before me. For now, you're up Tynan.))
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: ~Mass Effect RP~ Open to any who know enough bout it.   ~Mass Effect RP~  Open to any who know enough bout it. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:43 pm

"Fine by me." It felt good when she had agreed to his idea. For one, it was going to be probably one of the last times they got to see one anyone before they part ways. Though not having know each other for all that long they still were connected, each having saved the life of the other. The second reason was that she seemed like a really good friend, the likes of which he wished he had known about five years earlier, and as a good friend a good night getting drunk would do the two good with the hell they've been through. It dawned upon him that it was going to be hard to lose a new friend so suddenly. Still, he was tired to being bound by anything in this knick of galaxy. He wanted to do something that made a difference, be it good or bad, and something that made him feel good about his knowledge.

Reality finally thrusted itself back into Evan's thought processes as a C-Sec officer, a one Officer Stevens, requested his cooperation. In the back of his mind, Evan heaved a great sigh having just finish thinking how he didn't want this kind of thing to happen to him anymore. But he hadn't escaped this side of the galaxy just yet. Switching on a less spited voice, he replied to the officer, "I understand, officer. Didn't have anything to do anyway." Moments after, Rei'ali's voice had came up again as she began to move towards them with a displeased look on her face at the sight of Stevens. He knew she had matter to take care of and not wishing to impede her of doing those, he stepped up to the plate. "Nothing's wrong here. The officer here just want me to answer some questions for him. That's all. Shouldn't be to long. Right, officer?" There wasn't any sense in making things worse than they appeared so keeping to the plain truth was good enough.
Back to top Go down
Cam11598

Cam11598

PostSubject: Re: ~Mass Effect RP~ Open to any who know enough bout it.   ~Mass Effect RP~  Open to any who know enough bout it. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:29 am

"Thank you for your cooperation if you wouldn't mind following me..." Stevens begins a walk over to an office that isn't to far from the bar they were at, he types in an ID code that opens the door. It is a small office probably the smallest on the citadel just enough room for a desk with two plastic chairs on one side and then a plush leather chair on the other side. Pictures of Stevens with his brother and sister litter a shelf behind him. The antique clock begins to chime signaling the hour. "Please have a seat" he states emotionalessly ((I dont think this is spelled right)) while gesturing to a plastic chair. Stevens types in a few commands into his omni-tool and then speeks "Debriefing of subject ID number 344512Q by CSEC officer Seth Stevens, Please state your name for the record"

((Sorry for the delay I though Robert was going before I was XD I guess I misunderstood Eco's post XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Mass Effect RP~ Open to any who know enough bout it.   ~Mass Effect RP~  Open to any who know enough bout it. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Mass Effect RP~ Open to any who know enough bout it.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3