The Missed Parallel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Missed Parallel

Happy New Year, guys! - love fu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)

Go down 
+2
Ismael the Monk
EcroXineoph
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:23 am

((First off, if you're posting something and it's not actually a post, i.e. you character isn't doing or saying it, make sure you somehow let us know. I used the antiquated double parenthesis but most people now adays just type OoC: and then whatever they wanna say. (OOC standing for 'out of character' meaning that it's you, not your character). But you can even make up your own thing just so we're clear that it's you, not you character/post.

Second off, we skipped you, Cam because you went out of turn. You went before Andy but you were supposed to go after him. So it's not so much that we skipped you as we just flipped you and Andy for one round. HOWEVER, now that it is my post again, it is the beginning of a new round in which NO ONE will go out of order and NO ONE will be skipped. (Except for Mike be he's out. TwT) So with any luck, all confusion will be gone now.))
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:29 am

EcroXineoph wrote:
((First off, if you're posting something and it's not actually a post, i.e. you character isn't doing or saying it, make sure you somehow let us know. I used the antiquated double parenthesis but most people now adays just type OoC: and then whatever they wanna say. (OOC standing for 'out of character' meaning that it's you, not your character). But you can even make up your own thing just so we're clear that it's you, not you character/post.

Second off, we skipped you, Cam because you went out of turn. You went before Andy but you were supposed to go after him. So it's not so much that we skipped you as we just flipped you and Andy for one round. HOWEVER, now that it is my post again, it is the beginning of a new round in which NO ONE will go out of order and NO ONE will be skipped. (Except for Mike be he's out. TwT) So with any luck, all confusion will be gone now.))

((god, this sounds like some kind of terrible game of Uno... except the instructions are in spanish and we all win a shrubbery if played right.... <_<;; ))
Back to top Go down
Fumagi

Fumagi

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:34 am

Ismael the Monk wrote:
EcroXineoph wrote:

((god, this sounds like some kind of terrible game of Uno... except the instructions are in spanish and we all win a shrubbery if played right.... <_<;; ))

((How so? Makes sense to me. ;_; Maybe I can just read spanish or something. *pats* ... (waaaaaiiit) ))
Back to top Go down
http://mat.miracosta.edu/MAT125online/1HOMEWORK/Midterm/Bates/
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:05 am

Fumagi wrote:
Ismael the Monk wrote:
EcroXineoph wrote:

((How so? Makes sense to me. ;_; Maybe I can just read spanish or something. *pats* ... (waaaaaiiit) ))

(( RP ROUND REBEL ONE. DRAW FOUR EN ESPANOL POR FAVOR. FIGHT ))
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:12 pm

Seeing that all her pirate comrades were had all already boarded the /Common Wealth/, Aero too made her way to the treasury ship, using a loose rigging line to swing across the short divide.

She landed on the deck of the larger ship. Thanks to Bars' GUARDIAN usage, the deck was still clear so she made her way toward the nearest stairwell, calling for the others to follow as she started descending. She ran down the stairs, taking two at a time when she could do so without falling. She could hear her friends following behind her but it was a different set of footfalls that held her attention.

Coming from down the way, Aero heard heavy, thudding steps and loud, upset voices. She reached behind her back and unhooked the latch to release her glave. She readied her weapon, waiting to impale the first soldier who came up the stairs, hoping that her friends would hurry down the stairs and provide support.
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:02 am

With the deck cleared and his rage having dissipated, Nolan next job was deal with the engine in order to disable movement and then move to the aid Aero in securing the treasure. Or was that Oliver's job this time around. He couldn't remember. Then again he was kind of asleep. Damn. Where is Oliver...? Maybe he's already destroying the engine. But what if...

Though he could have gone hours debating his objective to himself, while blaming the Core for his misfortune, Aero was now on deck and making her way down the stairs into the ship so it was time to move. He adjusted his thick gloves and followed the attack planner, as she would be so quick to decline the prestige of captain, into the Common Wealth. On a quick note, Nolan paused to watch as a flock of blue-nosed flying ferrets. A rare species to see indeed. It was more common to see them drifting through than on a sky island. Their nature was that of the travelers and nomads on the world. This is precisely why an entire postal service logo was based off the blue-nosed ferrets.

Quickly, Nolan made his down and slinked to the wall next to Aero. He readied his blunderbuss as it seemed his comrade was armed for something. "I'm ready to move when you are. I have..." He checked his work pouches and counted a few cylindrical bundles. “Enough explosive to blow the hinges or lock off whatever vault they may have... I hope." It was this uncertainty that made things fun for Nolan. Never having something ensured 100%.
Back to top Go down
Kyur

Kyur

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:57 am

((Mike will be killed next post))

Bars ran through the never ending maze of hallways, quickly glancing down each possible exit, wondering what might be awaiting him if he made a different path. He often wondered what would happen if he didn't take a certain path, or rather, if he did take a different path.

"Ragna! Over here!" Bars yelled as he spotted a familiar figure down the hall. "What's goin' on, I just used my GuARDIAN."

"You serious? You must really be getting rusty..."

The two of them ran off down to the intel room.

Last edited by Kyur on Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ragna = jerk (sorry))
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:32 pm

((Ok so after MUCH waiting, Cam said we can just skip him this time. So that means...*thinking*...Ismael. You're up! (Big place.) Don't take too long to get that out. Everyone's getting pretty antsy; we wanna do our post.))
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:30 pm

"Oi," the officer grunted, still pointing his gun at Oliver with a look of suspicion, "I really never seen you here before. Got an explanation for that one?"

"Ya know, mate... You should trust your instincts more often. You have every reason to be suspicious." With quick reflexes learned from catching all those mugs that bastard threw at him, Oliver grabbed the broom from next to him and whacked the gun out of the officer's hand. He then followed with a punch to the man's face followed by a kick to the man's side. He then made a sweep at the man's legs with his broom, however the man dodged that by dropkicking Oliver in the face. Oliver was flung up against the wall, and the officer had already recovered from the abuse he had sustained and scrambled for the gun.

"God damn kid got the best of me!" the scrawny man said as he pointed the gun at Oliver.

Oliver looked into the man's eyes and knew there wasn't gonna be a second chance. "SOMEONE HELP ME!" was all that Oliver could say before the gun fired off.

Oliver's eyes were shut, waiting for that bullet to hit his chest, just waiting for that bullet to end his life. When that bullet didn't come though, Oliver was quite confused. He opened his eyes to a large mass in front of him, sporting a red coat and a huge sword. The aura around this person was glowing frightfully bright red and then dissipated. The officer was frozen in time, along with the bullet.

"... Ragna?" Oliver barely uttered out.

"You know, kid, you really should be more careful. I can't always come savin your hide everytime you let your guard down. You know how much this drains me." Ragna gruffly said. "Hold on, lemme just take care of this slime."

Ragna's hand was glowing blue, the same color as the walls, the officer, and the bullet. Ragna put his sword up in a defensive stance, broad side towards the bullet, and unclenched his hand, which changed back to normal. The bullet bounced off of Ragna's thick broadsword and into the man's skull. The man crumpled with a look of confusion as the last thing he saw was that this scrawny kid had somehow transformed into this giant red warrior.

Ragna fell to his knees as well, using his sword to hold himself up. "Ragna! I know where the vault is, and it should be clear thanks to our diversion. Let's get you up and continue with the job, ok? Oliver said quite relieved to be alive.

"Yeah, sure kid. Just keep on your toes, eh?"

Oliver grabbed his broom and reattached it to his back, and then lifted Ragna's arm up over his shoulder to help the warrior to his feet. They went out the hall towards their destination.
Back to top Go down
Fumagi

Fumagi

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:39 pm

The blaring alarms echoed through the emptied halls, and those piercing red lights glowing like steadfast fires on the hooks of the halls illuminated the silhouettes of mangles corpses strewn lifeless on the dark floors. Those that hadn't been killed in the onslaught had retreated (in terror, but as per instruction) to receive further direction.

So the halls, for the moment, were empty. The husks of what had once been men were smelly but unthreatening.

And then, quite suddenly, the alarm stopped. The hall lights remained a disquieting red, but no more did the blaring horns sound. No more did soldiers burst out of rooms to accost them. Save for those on the stairs, trying valiantly to prevent the 'leader' from coming belowdecks, there was not a single stirring in the halls save for themselves.

The hall that led to the vault was a curious thing. The door to the vault was always guarded by a squad of well-trained operatives, the only enemies left in the boarder's direct path. It was also locked - the key held by one of the operatives guarding the door. Within that vault lay no other entrance, and what lay within few knew about, even on the ship itself.

That tough squad of soldiers were the last soldiers to be standing on guard in the halls, eyeing a lookout for the intruders.

The halls were empty. If anyone else were to come to them, and to the vault, they could be none other than a member of the Buccaneer Cloud.
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:52 am

As the last group of guards came surging up the steps, Aero thrust her glave forward, impaling the first two men in one push. With some effort she withdrew her blade, watching as the two bodies flopped to the floor, blood pooling from their wounds. She redied her weapon for another attack but found the enemy already upon her. Luckily, from her side, she heard the loud boom of Nolan's gun and then another as the other fired. One last thrust and the final guard fell to the ground. Aero stepped over the bodies and precoded down the hall, hearing Nolan's footsteps behind her.

As she rounded a corner, she all but ran into Bars. She clasped the man on the shoulder. "Glad you're alright." She looked behind Bars ans saw little Oliver trying his best to support Ragna who was looking less than a hundred percent. "What happened? Are you hurt, Ragna?"

The tall warrior shook his head. "Just a little worn out. Had to save the kids ass," he said, inclining his head toward Oliver. With some effort he pushed off of Oliver's shoulder and stood on his own. "I'm good to go."

Aero shook her head. "You know you're not supposed to expend that much energy on missions. It leaves you too vulnerable and then one of us has to stick our neck out for you," she scolded.

"If I hadn't, Oliver would be dead now!" Ragna shot back. "And now's not the time for this anyway. Let's move," he said as he made to walk down the next hall.

Aero caught his shoulder as he passed and pulled him back. "We'll finish this conversation after the mission," she said meaningfully.

"Whatever," Ragna returned and the group set off down the hall, all senses on alert for any more guards, despite the fact that there were none to be seen or heard.

An unnerving fact.
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:00 am

As they walked over the freshly dead bodies, Nolan paid little mind aside from remarking that these soldiers seemed to be less of a challenge compared to other treasure vessels they went after in the past. Like the one in the Frostcloud Skies of the North. He also smiled to himself remembering the Grey and White Polar Flying Ferrets much more curious and friendly than most ferrets.

Soon, they came upon Ragna and Oliver. For some reason Oliver reminded him of a ferret. Maybe a Sylamasian Island or a Needle Fur Flying Ferret. He gave him a quick grin before listening to Ragna's excuse for why he looked a tad on the downside. If it wasn't one thing with him it was something else, though it was better than a Larmaria Sky-Dweller. (A carnivorous sky dwelling whale shark native to the skies about the Larmaria Sky Island Land mass. Nolan only read about it in one of his many skybeast manuals. It was said to have bitten clean through even the more heavily armored Navy ships.) As conversing came to an end, Nolan followed Aero, passing Ragna with an amused smile on his face. "Look on the bright side. At least Oliver was being useful." A spiteful glare bloomed on Ragna's face before he shot back. "At least I don't have delusions about the Core and the Sun killing my father and mother." Nolan paused as Ragna, with a look of satisfaction walked ahead. After a few seconds, Nolan continued a few meters back yelling forward, " Focáil leat! It was Rape! They raped my Mother! And it's not a delusion!"
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:20 pm

((
Yobun wrote:
"Focáil leat!"

I see what you did thar!
Also, Andy, you're up. (In b4 obligatory Europe joke.) ))
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:41 am

EcroXineoph wrote:
((
Yobun wrote:
"Focáil leat!"

I see what you did thar!
Also, Andy, you're up. (In b4 obligatory Europe joke.) ))

I also have the magnifying lens on that thar, Sicilian Bushberry Ferret. XP
Back to top Go down
Kyur

Kyur

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:36 am

((Mike killing baton passed to Jess kthxbai))

"Ok, so, whats the plan?" Bars asked while picking bits of skin off his jacket. "We just gonna' blow open the vault and raid the whole stash?" He shifted a bit realizing how easy this whole thing has been, not nearly as bad as /The Century Eagle/, damn near lost Ragna 'cause he was so tired.

With the explosives in place Ethan began a count down 'till detonation.

With a deafening explosion the door to the vault, stayed there. "What the hell? The door didn't go flying." He went to poke the door to reconfirm the statement. "Once again, what the hell!? the door should have been blown clean off."

Last edited by Kyur on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : failure)
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:00 pm

((So, who's up next? Also, who's on first?))
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:12 am

((What's on second.

Also, Cam is up next but Andy needs to amend his post first. He had forgotten the part where Fu and I laid claim to progressing the plot for this bit. XDDDD He just kinda stepped on our toes, so to speak. So he'll recon. that and then we can move on.

Cam, please don't make me nag you.))
Back to top Go down
Cam11598

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:22 am

Jc Was still Sitting at the helm trying to keep the ship rammed into the Common Wealth's ship, a gaurd was crawling up on the side JC caught it out of his perif vision and tossed a dagger, it stuck right in the center of his head. Jc Shouted "Bulls Eye" he then walked over to the rail and saw about 6 more guys crawling up he stuck his head below deck and yelled "Nolan I Could use some help up here!"
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:13 am

Cam11598 wrote:
Jc Was still Sitting at the helm trying to keep the ship rammed into the Common Wealth's ship, a gaurd was crawling up on the side JC caught it out of his perif vision and tossed a dagger, it stuck right in the center of his head. Jc Shouted "Bulls Eye" he then walked over to the rail and saw about 6 more guys crawling up he stuck his head below deck and yelled "Nolan I Could use some help up here!"

((nice job reading cam. You know, staying with the story was such a big job for you and you totally followed through! Very good, Krunk!

Translation: Damn it, Cam. After about 2 weeks of waiting for you to post, You decide to crap up the story and my attitude by posting something that a) is short, and b) calls to Nolan even though he's with US inside of the base of the ship, in front of the damn vault. Come on, Cam. Get with the program!

Fix your post. I'll wait a little bit more but not too long))
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:49 am

"Aero, why didn't the door break down like it usually does when we raid ships?" Oliver said while dumbfoundedly looking between the smoking door and Aero. "Usually, Nolan's explosives work, don't they?"

"Maybe the bastard's skill ain't what they used to be..." Ragna scoffed toward's Nolan. "Ya know? He's had quite a few episodes where we've had to use the oranges. Maybe the reason he doesn't remember us using it the other times is cause he's brain dea-"

Ragna's words were stopped by a fist, most notably Nolan's fist. Vein popping in his head, he was held back by Bars instantly, although with quite a struggle.

"YOU DARE TO INSULT MY ART?"

"Nolan, this isn't the time to be angry with each other! And Ragna, you shut your mouth. Nolan's techniques are the best, that's why he's part of our crew. You should know that. So, if it isn't the detonation that's the problem... I'm thinking we're gonna need a different approach to this."

(Hey, if I went off on a different tangent with this, tell me. I just really want the story to get on with it xD;; )

(( also, if you want different text for character's speech I half-assed, then tell me to edit my post.))

(((Also, my bad. I think I was thinking of Mirror's Edge while posting maybe. Idk. Ethan came out instead of Bars. xDDDDD)))

Last edited by Ismael the Monk on Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:36 am

((So, now it's Fu's turn, right?

Also, uh....guys...did I miss something? Who the heck is Ethan?))
Back to top Go down
Fumagi

Fumagi

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:37 pm

While the crew of the Buccaneer Cloud idly wondered at the apparent lack of damage to the door, and while certain members of the crew were arguing and alternately bickering, something unexpected happened.

Two small red lights, stationed on the plain copper door handles, winked.
This seemingly unnoticeable occurrence was accompanied by a hauntingly mechanical voice issuing as if from nowhere, from hidden speakers on the walls and ceiling that had provided the initial alert. "Unauthorized voices detected," it clearly enunciated above their heads. "Unauthorized voices detected. Military deactivated."

Military deactivated - there was no guard nor soldier still living in the place. The lights on the walls and ceiling around them, blaring bright and red, all blinked out black and flashed, as though the motherboard for the electrics in this huge airship had been kicked - er, rebooted. When they came back on, they no longer seemed as threatening - they glowed a pale yellow again instead of the on-alert red.

After about thirty seconds, the voice spoke again as if programmed too. It was as reedy and flat as a dead blade of grass. "Password accepted," it said, ringing the words through the hall they were in, though the invaders had not said any password. "Vault doors unlocked. Please enter." The brief politeness of the speaker's voice was not accented by any tone to distinct the words from any others that it had spoken.

Near the door handles, there came the very obvious click-shhht of a door unlocking. It echoed a little strangely, as though the room behind it were wide and empty, spacious enough to reverberate a noise. But how could that be? The doors were obviously thick and strong to not be blown to smithereens - the crew members shouldn't be able to hear such a thing...
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:09 am

Aero studied the door as the strange series of events unfolded before her small group of friends. When the door clicked and sound of unlocking echoed through the room behind, the room that should have been filled to the brim with gold, Aero readied her glave, taking a defensive positions. She wasn't sure what was waiting for them on the other side of the door but she sure as hell wasn't going to let it have an advantage over her. Around her her friends took similar defensible positions.

"That sounded like a lock to me," she mused aloud. With a quick glance up and down the now deserted hall, she took a step forward and gave a tentative push. The door yielded to her touch, inching open just enough to allow a slight peel into the room. Aero's brow furrowed when she saw nothing. With another stronger push, the door swung the rest of the way open revealing the room to be full of...

nothing.

No piles of gold or any such riches. "The hell is this?" Aero growled. Her eyes swept over the room, coming to rest on a shadowed figure near the back. They narrowed as she tried to see what the figure was, despite the low lighting in the vault.

After several moments, she determined it was someone sitting in a chair, but she couldn't make out much more. Cautiously she stepped into the vault, her glave still held cautiously before her.
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:41 pm

At the sound of unseen mechanisms floated around them, Nolan jumped in surprise beofre looking around in awe at the various ticks, clanks and tonks that the door made. With all this activity, it was hard to find the exact orign of it all. His and the rest of the crews best guess was the fairly large vault door they stood before.

Whatever was behind this door was going to make them very rich. Just thinking about the various pleasures he would endulge himself in was a thrill in itself and a very relaxing notion. This was to be the last job, that would set them for life to do whatever they needed. For Nolan a lifetime trip of sky beast watching and enough parts to build their ship 5 times over. With this in mind, they couldn't stop now, not with such things on the line.

Finally after a dozen long seconds, the mechanical orchestra came to a halt. Aero made her way to the door pushing the door a first time and then a second time, as the rest of them stood behind her weapons drawn prepare to blast the living be-jesus out of anything that decided to set up a defensive inside the vault. What laid within caused his jaw to drop although with his spirits.

There was absolutely nothing inside the blasted room. Nothing at all! "What the hell, Aero, you said their was something in this ship." Nolan voice wasn't that of violence but not that of questioning. It was settle along the lines of irratated confusion. It was right around now that his eyes adjusted and figure out where Aero was walking off to. A single person sitting inside the vault. Who the hell is this wanker? Nolan began to move forward, following Aero, with weary eyes shifting around the room, continuously being drawn back to the figure.
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:06 am

((Alright, seeing as half the people that started this Died due to idunnwannadoitanymoritis, is it my turn now? I can't tell anymore...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next