The Missed Parallel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Missed Parallel

Happy New Year, guys! - love fu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NOTICE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

NOTICE! Empty
PostSubject: NOTICE!   NOTICE! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:24 am

Hey everybody! Just tellin' you what's going on in case you're like "wtf is this new forum thing".

We've decided that it would just be more beneficial to everyone involved if we organized all the RP in the General Chat into a new Forum. That's what this place is for.

Feel free to make new rps or continue the old ones right here!

There is a second use for this forum as well.
That's for fanfiction.

We're a bright group. We've a lot of talents, and we enjoy writing. Jisu especially, being the awesome writer that she is. I had suggested that maybe if someone had a fanfiction they'd like to get feedback on, why not put it up here first? That way Jisu - or whomever else who writes fanfic - can get a little feedback from trusted friends before sticking it up on big site like FF.net. Plus, said person doesn't have to email it to a million people. A quick "just go check the forum and tell me what you think" will do.

And anyway, I spam the General Chat with my art crap - there should also be a place for writing awesome.

So that's about it! Reply to the thread if you have any questions. <3
Back to top Go down
https://missedparallel.rpg-board.net

NOTICE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Missed Parallel :: Off the Project :: Roleplay and Fanfiction-
Jump to: