The Missed Parallel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Missed Parallel

Happy New Year, guys! - love fu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plot: HELP MEEEEE!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

Plot: HELP MEEEEE! Empty
PostSubject: Plot: HELP MEEEEE!   Plot: HELP MEEEEE! EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 3:36 am

So yeah. The plot (what plot) needs help!

We know there's a war and El and Jaz are involved but other than that, not much. Eltana dies and is brought back by Khala and that's all we have really.
Back to top Go down
rz0mega

rz0mega

Location : In front of the computer....posting this sentence....

PostSubject: Uhh...   Plot: HELP MEEEEE! EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 4:40 am

Mabey jasper can somehow be involved in the fact that she dies,I mean like he had some role in her death that majorly effects the plot of the story.That's all I got,sorry. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zenokidz
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Plot: HELP MEEEEE!   Plot: HELP MEEEEE! EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 6:27 am

Eh, if we factor in that Jasper killed Eltana, then why would he still be a rookie? I mean, he's still scouting the forest for the spirituals, and he's had experience with them?

I believe introducing either more Steampunky people would be great, especially with my idea for this old man that is Jasper's mentor.

Kinda like he took the boy off of the street kinda thing, and Jasper's his apprentice. Stop me if I get way off track with your views of Jasper's life. Kinda since early childhood, (I want to call this old man Jebediah Tork) and he's a steampunk inventor with his machines going all amock most of the time. I do want him to have some kind of machine friend. Maybe like a small bird or rat machine. Something simple he can wind up or something (lol robotnik guys, yes. xD;; ) I kinda see him with either a glass eye or monocle that does something really awesome.

Uhh.... still kinda developing him in my head visual wise. xD;;
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Plot: HELP MEEEEE!   Plot: HELP MEEEEE! EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:29 am

as of now, we may not have to factor this in!
Back to top Go down
Fumagi

Fumagi

PostSubject: Re: Plot: HELP MEEEEE!   Plot: HELP MEEEEE! EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 10:41 am

Under any occasion, we might be able to factor in some of those aspects into the current father figure that Jasper does have - Milo.
Back to top Go down
http://mat.miracosta.edu/MAT125online/1HOMEWORK/Midterm/Bates/
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Plot: HELP MEEEEE!   Plot: HELP MEEEEE! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 7:01 pm

Fumagi wrote:
Under any occasion, we might be able to factor in some of those aspects into the current father figure that Jasper does have - Milo.

Jisu told me that Milo was gonna be fat. with a mustache, i believe. and I'm not sure, but he was gonna be a wacky inventor???
Back to top Go down
Fumagi

Fumagi

PostSubject: Re: Plot: HELP MEEEEE!   Plot: HELP MEEEEE! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:35 pm

Ismael the Monk wrote:
Fumagi wrote:

Jisu told me that Milo was gonna be fat. with a mustache, i believe. and I'm not sure, but he was gonna be a wacky inventor???

Does that not sound similar to what you posed? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mat.miracosta.edu/MAT125online/1HOMEWORK/Midterm/Bates/
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Plot: HELP MEEEEE!   Plot: HELP MEEEEE! EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 8:18 am

Ismael the Monk wrote:
Fumagi wrote:

I said that' just what I thought of him. I didn't say it was the final word. In my mind he's kinda overweight and balding with a mustache. I picture him wearing an apron over his work clothes and kinda covered in grease and stuff. He's not so much an inventor as just a mechanic. Works at a shop that he owns. Jasper's his apprentice and he really does care for the kid even though he's rather harsh on him. He's the closest thing Jasp ever gets to a parent.

Anyway, that's how I picture him. So we obviously have two clashing ideas. At some point we should take a vote or somthing to decide if we're going with Milo or Jebediah. XD
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Plot: HELP MEEEEE!   Plot: HELP MEEEEE! EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:14 am

EcroXineoph wrote:
Ismael the Monk wrote:
Fumagi wrote:

I said that' just what I thought of him. I didn't say it was the final word. In my mind he's kinda overweight and balding with a mustache. I picture him wearing an apron over his work clothes and kinda covered in grease and stuff. He's not so much an inventor as just a mechanic. Works at a shop that he owns. Jasper's his apprentice and he really does care for the kid even though he's rather harsh on him. He's the closest thing Jasp ever gets to a parent.

Anyway, that's how I picture him. So we obviously have two clashing ideas. At some point we should take a vote or somthing to decide if we're going with Milo or Jebediah. XD

GO JEBEDIAH.

lol sorry. I kinda have a thing for that cranky old man that will sound like a mix of Master Roshi/Gopher from winnie the Pooh. ^_^;;

NOOOOO FUCK YOU. NO SSSSSSSSSSSSSSUFFERIN VOCABULARY.

GAH. IT'S IN MY HEAD! HIS VOICE!!! NOOoooooooooo

... Go Jebediah.
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Plot: HELP MEEEEE!   Plot: HELP MEEEEE! EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:24 pm

Tynan can do that whistley thing when he says Ss because of his retainer. Sorry if that was REALLY random but in my mind it seemed relevant. XD;
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Plot: HELP MEEEEE!   Plot: HELP MEEEEE! EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:53 am

EcroXineoph wrote:
Tynan can do that whistley thing when he says Ss because of his retainer. Sorry if that was REALLY random but in my mind it seemed relevant. XD;

Pretty relevant. Seeing as I heard it FROM tynan just today.

But yeah. Tynan's his voice actor if we ever get that far ahead. and if Jebediah gets the role. xD
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Plot: HELP MEEEEE!   Plot: HELP MEEEEE! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:18 pm

btw

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

;o;
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Plot: HELP MEEEEE!   Plot: HELP MEEEEE! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:14 am

*facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot: HELP MEEEEE!   Plot: HELP MEEEEE! Empty

Back to top Go down

Plot: HELP MEEEEE!
Page 1 of 1