The Missed Parallel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Missed Parallel

Happy New Year, guys! - love fu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PRACTICE (Jisu and Fu)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fumagi

Fumagi

PRACTICE (Jisu and Fu) Empty
PostSubject: PRACTICE (Jisu and Fu)   PRACTICE (Jisu and Fu) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:04 am

Tali/Kella

2+3

Tiny story
fluff
romance
H/C

lesbians

warrior chick gets hurt, shaman chick likes her,
H/C
Kella goes in because she was attacked by a bur w/ horns (for lack of a better enemy) into the medical tenty thing.
Tali runs up as she passes out. FTB

TIMESKIP

FI

Kella wakes up, Tali is there and being a nurse. They talk about various things such as how Kella was wounded, noting how Kella is a warrior and Tali is a shaman, somewhere. "Take off your shirt" style awkwardness.
Kella in typical stubborn warrior form tries to get up and Tali pushes her down
faces get close
action

pull away
awkward,
pause
pause
beat

Tali moves to pull away,
Kella grabs her arm, pulls her back,
and then we have the ending smoothy moment. <333

Cute, ne?

varb
Back to top Go down
http://mat.miracosta.edu/MAT125online/1HOMEWORK/Midterm/Bates/
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: PRACTICE (Jisu and Fu)   PRACTICE (Jisu and Fu) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:25 am

Wooooot! Go fluff that also develops lesbian romance between seemingly different but awesomely same culture and tribe! 8D
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: PRACTICE (Jisu and Fu)   PRACTICE (Jisu and Fu) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:10 am

Ok! So here's the complete story. I finally gave it a little ending. I'm still not completely satisfied in it. (The story or the ending.) But I'll stick it up here anyway. Plus, when it gets turned into comic form, it wont matter as much that the witting was shitty.

Y'all are more than welcome to add any comments and suggestions. Just cause Fu and I took point with this doesn't mean we don't want any outside input. So if you've got something to say, go for it. Just one thing to keep in mind though. With this story, Fu and I just kinda accepted the fact that we weren't aiming to make a huge well written/plotted story. We just wanted mindless, guilty fluff. And fluff is what has resulted.

Also, as usual with my stuff, it has no title. Any help in that department would be very much appreciated! <3

Soooo w/o further ado, here it is:

Jessica Hartung
August 26, 2009

title

The hunting party returned somewhat later than expected, lugging the massive body of a fully grown varb, its legs hog tied and flung over a long, sturdy branch. As the troupe moved out of the woods and in toward the center of the camp, one figure limped behind. It was a wounded Kella. Her head was held high, and she was doing the best she could to conceal her wounds from her companions, but her arm was still held tightly across her abdomen and anyone who cared to look, could plainly see the pained, exhausted look on her face as she limped her way to the shaman’s tent.

As she reached the entrance to the tent, Kella pulled back the door flap and staggered in. The young, female shaman turned at the sound. “Tali…” Kella managed to croak out the name of the shaman before she collapsed on the ground.

~TIMESKIP~

Kella woke a few hours later to a worried looking Tali sitting next to her bed.

As soon as the shaman noticed her patient was conscious, her eyes lit up and a smile crossed her face. “Kella, you’re awake.”

“How long was I out?” Kella asked in a groggy voice.

“Only a few hours. But that’s not what I’m worried about. What happened to you? I saw the hunters brought a varb back. Did it attack you?” she asked, very concerned.

Kella nodded. “It’s not that bad. We managed to kill it at least. No one died and I was the only one injured.”

Tali frowned. That wasn’t the answer she had been looking for. “Varbs are /very/ dangerous. There’s a reason they aren’t hunted save for as a right of passage. What were you thinking?”

Now it was Kella’s turn to frown. “You’re a shaman. I wouldn’t expect you to understand,” she shot back, more venomously that she had intended. Tali winced at the harsh words. Kella shifted uncomfortably on her cot, her discomfort only partially due to her injuries. “I’m sorry, Tali. I – I didn’t mean to say that. I just meant –”

“Remove your shirt,” Tali interrupted.

Kella was speechless for a brief moment. “What?”

“Please, remove you shirt,” the shaman repeated. Secretly, she was very much enjoying the panicked facial expressions that were dancing across the warrior’s face but she decided to put her thoughts at ease. “I need to examine your injuries and bandage you properly. You need to take your top off for me to do so.”

Kella blushed, however inperceivably, feeling foolish for letting her imagination get away with her. “Sorry,” she mumbled as she removed her top, wincing as she moved and rediscovered her wounds. She had to resist the urge to cover her bare breasts with her arms, reassuring herself that Tali was a shaman and it was nothing she hadn’t seen before. Not to mention the fact that she would surely remain purely professional.

And the young shaman did. She applied herbal medicine and then bandaged the wounds that had been inflicted by the large horns and claws of the varb. Once she was done, she gently helped Kella get her top back on.

“Well, I think that’s about as good as I’m going to get,” Kella said with a smile, as she moved to rise off her bed.

Tali placed a firm but gentle hand on her shoulder and pushed her back down on the bed. Kella landed with a pained grunt, Tali following her all the way down to ensure the stubborn warrior would not try to rise again.

For several seconds, Tali hovered over Kella. Their faces were mere centimeters apart. The air became thick with an emotion neither woman was willing to pin down and time seemed to slow. Suddenly, Tali closed the distance, planting a swift kiss on Kella’s lips before quickly retreating to an upright position, restoring the previous distance between the two.

/Long/ seconds passed as both simply sat and internalized what had just happened. Neither spoke a word. They barely breathed.

After what seemed like forever, Tali made to walk away, feeling that Kella’s response of shock was also one of rejection. However, as she turned to leave, Kella reached out and grabbed her gently by the wrist. With the same gentleness and yet also the strength of the warrior in her, she pulled Tali toward her, also spinning her so that she flew into the bed and all but landed on Kella.

After a muffled groan from the force on her fresh wounds, Kella wrapped one arm around Tali’s back, pressing the shaman closer to her while the other arm moved up to pull Tali’s head toward hers until their lips met again.

Now it was Tali’s turn to be shocked. This was not a peck on the lips as she had given, but a full fledged kiss. Kella's hand stroked up from her neck and she grabbed the hair at the base of Tali's skull, turning her face so that their noses brushed and forcing their lips together. Her lips - wet and a little open - moved against Tali's, pressing and gentling and then pressing again in a hot, heated battle. Her teeth grazed Tali's lower lip, pulling on it teasingly, and Tali's jaw opened a little in a moan that was quickly stifled with Kella's mouth on hers, Kella's tongue sliding against hers...

And then Kella pulled away, her eyes bright and her breathing shaky, and she was smiling.

A similar smile crept across Tali’s face but with a twist of bemusement. “Just, please don’t get mauled by a varb every time you want to see me, Kella.”

Kella chucked before her ribs reminded her that was still not a medically advisable activity. “I’ll try not to make a habit of it,” she added with warm smile.

Last edited by EcroXineoph on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted "But I think at least this once, it turned out all right" from he end.)
Back to top Go down
Fumagi

Fumagi

PostSubject: Re: PRACTICE (Jisu and Fu)   PRACTICE (Jisu and Fu) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:28 am

Yes yes! Yaaaaaay storyyyyyy
awesome, you got an ending down too, yaaaaaaaaay

I'll get up those two layout pages either tonight or tomorrow. <333

Also yes! Please, any kind of input is appreciated. I mean, like, anything, seriously, I'm not picky.

(For the ending, if you don't mind my input - I think it's covered just fine if you leave Kella's last line as "I'll try not to make a habit of it," because that's kind of a cute and somewhat flirty line, and the last bit is more something we already know by implication. <3? Maybe?)
Back to top Go down
http://mat.miracosta.edu/MAT125online/1HOMEWORK/Midterm/Bates/
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: PRACTICE (Jisu and Fu)   PRACTICE (Jisu and Fu) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:30 pm

Yeah, I was considering that but just wasn't sure. Thanks for the feedback~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRACTICE (Jisu and Fu)   PRACTICE (Jisu and Fu) Empty

Back to top Go down

PRACTICE (Jisu and Fu)
Page 1 of 1